Lab Corp — billing/insurance
For quite some time I have been going to LabCorp in EastLake Fla. Because they are a PPO Provider on my insurance plan. As they did every other time they took my insurance card that has PPO provider right on the front – did a full blood panel etc. Then came the bill over $400 … nothing had been PPO’d – my insurance covered -0- -- ok I call their billing was told they needed to submit it through their North Carolina offices not Florida. They resubmit it and again nothing but a $400+ bill. I call my carrier BCBC – PPO – they tell me LabCorp pulled out and did not renew their PPO agreement therefore No PPO deductions ! but since there have been so many people making the same complaint they would review the bill and get back to me, well needless to say – their answer .. no coverage. This is crazy ! LabCorp photocopied my card – submitted the bill and they have not been notifying patients they are no longer in the PPO network and sticking us with a bill 4 times what it normally would be .. this is crazy and I feel like I have been taken advantage of knowing fully there isn’t anything I can do about it – because no one will help. Now I am stuck with a bill for services I would have had done somewhere else had they been honest enough to advise they were no longer associated with the carrier.
PT in Palm Harbor, FL.
More Lab Corp Complaints & Reviews
- LabCorp - rude
- LabCorp - fraudulent billing
- LabCorp - credit card charge required for guaranteed services
- LabCorp - bad experience
- LabCorp - paternity testing
- LabCorp - Inadequate staffing
- LabCorp - blood work
- LabCorp / Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings - staff, specifically crestview florida location
- LabCorp / Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings - complaint about a employee who has no knowledge of how to act in a professional setting or practice basic safety procedures on patients
- LabCorp - unqualified and unprofessional