La-Z-Boylzu 480-353 lb963079 reclining loveseat

M

Purchased loveseat from Lazy Boy October of 2013 so it is not quite four years old. Arm and back of left side of loveseat have worn and discolored. The other side is fine. I am so disappointed in the quality of this product. We specifically bought 100% leather so this furniture would last us many years and now all I want to do is get rid of it! I went to the store I bought it and they basically told me I was out of luck and they couldn't do anything about it. They just gave me a phone number of a repair person. I will never purchase or recommend Lazy Boy furniture again.