La Senzanubra stick on bra

I recently bought a Nubra for a wedding. I made sure to follow the instructions on package and by the lady that sold it to me so I knew I could wear it again. I wore it for nearly two hours and suddenly one cup lost its stick and came off. Not completely but enough that it wasn't holding and was very uncomfortable! I tried to reapply it and it would not stayand I'm only a size B. After I got home I took it off and made sure to care for it as directed, thinking it would be sticky if I just clean and dry it. I was wrong. The one cup is not sticky in the slightest thus I can never wear it again. There is no dirt on it and I cared for it EXACTLY as instructed. I am beyond disappointed in this product! Didn't even last all night and can never wear it again! Had I known it was a one time use I would have never spent the $ 30 on it. Absolutely ridiculous amount for a crap product.

RESOLVED

• La Senza's response · Sep 01, 2017

We are sorry to hear about your experience. We would like for you to contact us directly at 1.888.LASENZA or you can email us at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you and resolving your concerns. Thank you!