Having problems with La Senza?

La Senza reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 12, 2016. The latest review Bra was posted on Sep 16, 2020. The latest complaint two new bras was resolved on Apr 15, 2018. La Senza has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 38 reviews. La Senza has resolved 7 complaints.

La Senza Customer Service Contacts

1888 527 3692 (USA & Canada)
+1 937 438 4157 (International)
5959 Bigger Road
Thu7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fri7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sat7:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 7:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with La Senza Customer Service. Initial La Senza complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for La Senza above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about La Senza. Discuss the issues you have had with La Senza and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

La Senza Complaints & Reviews, Page 2

La Senzasexy demi front close bra in pink

Hello. I've just ordered a couple bras from you. A pink sexy tease demi front close bra and one in black. I am very, very dissatisfied. I have pictures of these bras yet I can't upload them here so I will describe. The pink one is dingy, faded, and the seams are coming apart with frays everywhere. I realize these were sale bras but I expected much better than what I got. The lining of the pink bra is brown. With the black bra, the quality was much better but it came in the wrong size. Please make this right for me, I will still buy from lasenza stores but this online shopping experience has really brought me down. Not to mention in the process of trying to send this message, I've had to try far too many times than necessary. I don't have any special characters in this message yet it says so.

sexy demi front close bra in pink
sexy demi front close bra in pink

La Senza — assumed of stealing

will never be going back to the la senza in south gate, the lady helping me at the dressing room didn't...

La Senzala senza

Made one purchase with La Senza.com
    this was on October 14, .2017. I was charged $25.00 for the purchase I made everything fine.

Logged into my account today October 17, 2017 I see a hold on my account for $25.00 for what I just purchased from them one time and that was October 14, 2017.
    Why are they charging me twice $25.00
    when I only purchased from them one time.

La Senza — service

hello today august 26th my friend and I were at Bayshore and purchased 79.95 dollars worth of items The...

Ottawa

La Senza — nubra stick on bra

I recently bought a Nubra for a wedding. I made sure to follow the instructions on package and by the lady...

Kamloops

La Senza — customer service

Hi I went to the La Senza in Ottawa at the Bayshore shopping centre I was greeted by Elisa who greeted me...

La Senzasales associate

Had an absolutely infuriating experience today at La Senza at Mayfair mall in Victoria. The sales associate rang my friend through perfectly chatty and pleasant and upon my time took it upon herself to pretty much call a meeting with other associates and discussed store design and such during my entire transaction. She didn't look at me once, blurted out a total at which I had to shout "debit" through their conversation, didn't offer me the same things she had previously offered my friend and didn't even do me the service of handing me my bag. I would like to add for the record that I was perfectly polite the entire time at the store. Perhaps customer service is not in this incredibly rude and incapable women's interest. I'm more than likely going to take my purchase back just to prove a point.

RESOLVED

• La Senza's response · Sep 01, 2017

We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please contact us directly at 1.888.LASENZA or you can email us at [email protected] We look forward to hearing from you and resolving your concerns. Thank you!

La Senza — extremely poor customer service

I was at the lasenza store located at orchard-b120380">ION Orchard singapore. Was about to payments for the items, apparently...

La Senzabras

I am a 31-year-old mother of one. Yesterday I spent the day searching for a backless push up bra. After spending a long time searching, I landed at La Senza (Square One Location) where they did have the exact bra I was looking for. However they only had it in beige. I was told that you carry black but you are out of stock everywhere. I cannot wear this colour because of course, it will show under my brand new dress I bought for my 7 year wedding anniversary this weekend. I am a woman of colour. I am used to major companies lacking the variety of beauty products to accomdate my skin tone and hair texture. People who look like me have accepted that we will just not be represented. We are used to seeing the same body types and skin colour dominating the beauty industry and I we fight to make sure our daughters don't feel less beautiful just because they don't fit that mould.

But this is not about that. This is about it being 2017 and I cannot find a bra in the colour that I need. I have bought bras from La Senza for years even though you lack the variety I need. Please, please, please consider making your 'nudes' in a variety of browns and not just beige. It is offensive to me as a woman of colour that a bra, underwear etc would be called 'nude' and to have your employees recommend them to me as a nude. It is just one more annoying thing that I have to deal with along with all of the other discrimination I face.

Thank you for listening.

La Senzabra selection

I bought two bras from the store at Select City Mall at Delhi without being aware of the different types of cuts available at the store, I bought two different cuts. As a result one style only fitted me well and the other kept on troubling me but I continued to wear it as I had washed it already and knew that it can not be exchanged now. After a few days I thought of taking this bra to the store and I was told by one of the employ that this particular style wasn't for me. I asked her then why didn't she guide me before while I was buying it. The manager didn't agree with me at all that it was their mistake. I strongly feel that I should be given the right to exchange it. Date - 22nd of May.
          Name - Neeru Malhotra ([protected]).

RESOLVED

• La Senza's response · May 24, 2017

Thank you for choosing La Senza. We value our customers and want to ensure a positive experience each and everytime you shop with us. We have reached out to the customer directly to resolve.

La Senza — sticky strapless bra

I bought a sticky strapless bra yesterday and I took it out of the package and realized I would not wear it...

Barrie

La Senza — employee

You have an employee by the name of Sarah Parsons at the Orchard Park location in Kelowna, BC. She is the...

Kelowna

La Senza — store dress code

As someone who has shopped at lasenza for 15 plus years, I was appalled when I brought my 16 and 12 year old...

Sudbury

La Senza — sales representative

Good afternoon, I have been a faithful customer of La Senza for about ten years and have never had any...

La Senzacross br

Hello I am from Windsor Ontario. I emailed your head office awhile ago about a complaint regarding a cross cross bra that I purchased because it hadn't fit me correctly and wasn't able to return it or exchange for the same price because of a tiny miniscule deodorant mark on it that wiped off with no problem. Is there anything that I can do. I haven't even worn it once and I have no idea what to do with it now...$45.00 later. I'm so upset that I no longer want to shop here any more due to the customer service I recieved and I spend a lot every time I go. It's dissapointing. Do I have any options

La Senza — misbehavior of staff about returning

Hi, i am sonam oberoi one of your recent customer of your brand Recently like two weeks ago i visited to...

Delhi

La Senza — billing

I visited the La Senza store at Phoenix, Market City Mall, Kurla, Mumbai, India and purchased items worth...

Mumbai

Lasenzadon't know anything about my order!

I ordered from Lasenza in the past and previous time I had a great experience with these guys so I decided to order again. I bought some lingerie from Lasenza and my order arrived in a timely manner. I was very satisfied with the quick delivery and must say that items looked amazing. But there was one small problem. Everything I received was way too small. So I emailed customer service, explained what happened and asked for a replacement. They did not reply. Waited a week and decided to send another message, but once again was ignored. Two weeks already passed and I have no idea what to do!

• Ee
                  Eeshal Oct 14, 2019

Details already discussed with customer care representative. Complaint number 203106

Comments
                  Comments

Mahima Digwal Feb 25, 2019

I have recently bought bra, which's Bra straps has been broken. This is the first time I bought bra from here and I'm disappointed in product.

• Dt
                  Dts85 Nov 13, 2018

The more I unsubscribe to the mailing list from La Senza the more emails they send!
                  I will never shop online or in store ever again. Do not give this company your information if you care about your respect and privacy.

• Gi
                  girl who is not impressed Aug 20, 2018

I went to La Senza in Bayshore where i was charged double for my bras! i called to let them know so i can get my money back, after calling once/twice a week for 2 months i still have NOT received my money ! this is rediculious & i will deffinatly WONT be shopping her anymore !