Having problems with HerRoom?

HerRoom reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 14, 2009. The latest review Unethical Behavior with attempt at FRAUD was posted on Nov 17, 2021. The latest complaint Horrible customer service was resolved on Dec 11, 2014. HerRoom has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 57 reviews. HerRoom has resolved 4 complaints.

HerRoom Customer Service Contacts

Thu8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 6:00 PM
SatClosed
SunClosed

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with HerRoom Customer Service. Initial HerRoom complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for HerRoom above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about HerRoom. Discuss the issues you have had with HerRoom and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

HerRoom Complaints & Reviews

HerRoomUnethical Behavior with attempt at FRAUD

Attempt at Fraud & Poor quality customer service at HerRoom.

HerRoom deserves < 1 star for customer service and business practice.

10/10/2021
I ordered 4 items under initial order (let's call it #ABC). 2 items were received immediately. 2 other items were backordered until 10/29/21 & 11/13/2021. (Understandable considering COVID related supply chain issues).

But...then, HerRoom tried to commit FRAUD:

At the time of the initial order #ABC on 10/10/2021, they charged me $178.71 for all 4 items, even though their policy explicitly states they will ONLY make a charge when items have shipped.

Then, HerRoom created a new order number (let's call it #DEF). On 10/11/2021, they charged me $81.50 under order #DEF at the time of shipment of 2 items (from order #ABC).

Once I saw the duplicate charges, I emailed them on 10/16/2021 and asked for them to fix it. They wrote back on 10/18/2021 and told me that the $178.71 charge was only pending and that it "fell off."

I re-checked my credit card, but there was no "pending" designation on the $178.71 charge, and it certainly had not been reversed. Per HerRoom policy, the $178.71 charge should never been made since it was not when items were shipped. Luckily. I used PayPal for the purchase at HerRoom, I complained there. PayPal made HerRoom reverse the $178.71 charge. (Thank you, PayPal!!)

Then, on 10/21/2021, HerRoom CANCELLED ORDER #ABC, which still had 2 unfulfilled items that were backordered!!!

On 10/21/2021, I asked HerRoom why order #ABC was cancelled. At a that point, I noticed my first shipment was under order #DEF, so I asked if the 2 backordered items had been assigned a new order #. I also stated plainly that I had not cancelled the order.

On 10/25/2021, HerRoom emailed me back and said, "When orders are split another order number is created. Please let us know if you have any additional questions. We're happy to help! Ja'Keria" (NOTE: she/he did not tell me a new order number for the backordered items.)

11/17/2021
Now, it's passed time when the 2 backordered items were supposed to be sent to me. I wrote HerRoom on chat on their website to find out what was going on. The woman, "Tiffany from Dallas" on the chat said basically, tough cookies...we cancelled your order because you filed a dispute with PayPal...and she had the audacity to lie to me by saying that she could not create a new order number. (obviously, we know this is not true). So, I asked for a discount code for the trouble of this situation and having to place a new order. She said HerRoom does not give out discount codes; (also not true...I got a discount code when I signed up for their emails, which I used on the initial order).

So, in summary HerRoom has nice bras and that is the only reason I tried to get the remainder of my order filled.

Unfortunately, HerRoom will try to commit FRAUD. So, if you decide to order from them, make sure you don't get charged multiple times. Learn from my experience and use a 3rd party system like PayPal to protect you from this type of fraudulent activity.

HerRoomRefund of 3 bras purchased from dishonest business

I purchased 3 bras from Her Room. one was Royce 10913, the other two were
    Amoena 44419. The website states the Amoena bra band runs tight and to size up for a proper fit. I placed my order 9668293 on 10/22/2021 and received my items on 10/27/2021. Upon opening the one box I could see it was large, so I measured it against a bra that fits. It was 2 1/4 inches bigger in the band. There was no reason to even try it on, and I did not. I then printed out my return RMA slip and address slip and packaged everything back up I took the package to post office the same day.I then receive an email confirming my refund, which was considerably less than what had been paid. I contacted Her Room and my reply was I returned a dirty used item with skin on it. They could donate it somewhere or I can send them another $10 and have it sent back to me. I emailed them back saying they were wrong and I wanted my full refund. Their reply was there is nothing they can do about this and they can not help me. My items cost : $120.66
    and using their return tag would be less $7.50. I should have received a refund of: $113.16, however they only returned $74.38. They have cheated me out of $38.78, which I want refunded. I see by this website, others have had the same problem with this business. At least I know I am honest.

HerRoomProduct

I placed an order for 3 slips back in MAY of 2021 and they have DROPPED THE BALL on my order!!! They only sent one email in AUGUST to say that that my order would be EXPECTED by September. Now I call the office in TEXAS and they inform me I won't receive my order til late NOVEMBER. THAT'S UNACCEPTABLE! I would deal with this company ever again. HORRID

Lisa Lasalvia

Product

HerRoomProducts returned

I returned a set of items because one of them is damaged. A damage you will not see until you turn the item inside out. I even put a note that only one of the three is damaged so they can just replace that one item and send it back to me which they never did because they said the tag was not returned and if I want the items back I should pay $10 for shipping. Why do they need the tag? Do they still intend to sell the damaged item? In the first place those items would not have been returned if there was no damage.

Respond

HerRoomdenial of return without documentation or opportunity to refute

For the first time in my life, I was denied a refund for a returned item, in this case a bra. I received an email that due to a stain, I could donate the item (no refund) or have it returned to me for $10! I tried the item on in my bedroom, and if there was a stain, I did not see it. I replied to please send me a photo, and I was told I had to call for further help. I tried to call and was on hold for a long time. The message on the phone was to use online chat. I chatted, and was told I had to call. I complained and was told that the chat person had requested a call back for me, to expect in "24-48 hours." More than 24 hours later, no call back. I want a full refund. It is arbitrary for a company to allege an item is stained without having to provide a photo or any description. HerRoom keeps my money and I imagine may resale the item. And there should be a way to complain without waiting on hold forever.

HerRoomBra

I ordered a bra from Her Room which cost me over $58 & after recieving it in the mail I tried it on & it did not fit! Nothin about it was comfortable. It was very poorly made & very thin.
            I sent it back with tags stilll on the bra & packaged the same way it was sent to me & never heard from them. So after I had sent 2 seperate inquires about my return & no response I called the company.
            I was told I would not recieve a refund because the product was damaged. I was told there were excessive deodorant stains on the bra! I only tried it on & as a matter of fact I didnt even latch the hooks!!
            I argued the fact that there was no way there could have been deodorant on the bra, much less excessive deodorant!! Then she tried to extort more money from me by telling me I could pay another $10 & they would send me the bra back to me!! Are you kidding me?!!I cost me $5 to return the bra! This company owes me $52.85!! This is nothing more tgan extortion & I dont appreciate their reponse!! The people that order from this company arehard working & we dont have money just to throw away nor do we appreciate having our hard earned money stolen from us!! I will be telling everyone I can tell on every social media platform avalible how this company has ripped me off & extorted money from me!! This company needs to be shut down & I plan on doing my part to do exactly that..TO SHUT YOU DOWN!!!

1 Response
              • Mr
                Mr. Helpful Mar 15, 2021

What will you take back?

Upon returns, we always do our best to take care of you. However, due to the intimate nature of our products, we cannot always accept a return.

Returned items must be clean, new, odor-free, unwashed, attached to original tags and/or in the original packaging.

Items returned within 30 days will receive a credit back on the initial credit card or account.
                All items marked "final sale" are not eligible for return. This includes final sale items with .99 price endings.

While we strive to accept all returns, damaged/unsaleable items will not be credited or refunded. Should you wish to have these items returned to you, we are happy to do so provided you contact us in writing and include arrangements for the cost of the return.

Who pays for return shipping?

If you are returning an item, you are responsible for the return shipping cost. When you process a return, you can either choose to download a pre-paid shipping label for a fee of $5.95, which will be deducted from your return credit, or a do-it-yourself label. If you choose to return the item(s) yourself, we recommend that you use an insured, traceable method. HerRoom will not be held accountable for lost packages.

HerRoom4-18 hour Active Lifestyle Wirefree Bra Playtex 4159 size 42DD(D2)

Order number 8979366 backordered - 2 bras = $54.43

I have been a valued customer and have placed orders several times online. I am sure the problem will be resolved in a timely manner.

My credit card was charged for four (4) bras a total of $108.96 on Dec 15, 2020.

I received 2 of the 4 bras and the remaining two were to be shipped the week of 12/29/20.

As of today, I have not received the remaining two bras that I paid for.
              I was charged again for the remaining two bras in the amount of $54.43.
              Please refund $54.43 to my credit card for the double charge.

Also, when will I receive the remaining two bras. If I will not receive the remaining two (2) bras, please refund another $54.43.

Sincerely,
              R Eiland

HerRoomRefund of money

I purchased 2 bras that were exactly the same size but different brands. The 1 bra fit perfectly & the other was 2 cup sizes too big. I tried it on & determined that it was not at all a good fit and I felt like I had on a bulletproof vest bc of wrong size. I returned that bra and requested a refund. Mind you, I have had to do this 2 other times and have always had to call and chase down my $ and find out why my money had not been refunded yet. This time I was told it had deodorant on it & a bent wire. So, I'm not receiving $65 back. Non negotiable they said. If you have to return a garment, make sure that you take a video or detail pics. Any reason not to refund you, they'll find. I'll never buy again from them, as I do 2 x annually. I was told they can return this absurdly large braw to me, for a fee on shipping. POOR POLICIES THAT ARE NOT CONSUMER FRIENDLY!!

HerRoomNot responding

At 16th of July I ordered Calvin Klein underwear for 74 euro's with order number 8669876. I paid with CreditCard. I live in Europe.
                  Today, 11th of August, I haven't heard from HerRoom. Nothing at all.
                  I have attempted to reach someone through the customer service number, but the message center continues to state, no one is available. I have written several emails to HerRoom Customer Service with no reply.
                  Never anything back. HORRIBLE customer service.
                  Why?

HerRoomRefund for returned item

I returned an item and received notification that a refund to paypal was being issued. I haven't been able to reach customer service and my refund to paypal was never issued I cancelled my paypal complaint when I received notice that a refund had been issued. I've tried to message, email and phone customer service many times but no contact. Since I closed my paypal complaint assuming a refund was underway i'm stuck.

Jul 20, 2020

HerRoom — Not receiving 3 bras I paid for and no return contact when sending emails

I bought 3 bras on June 27 2020 and My order number is 8623349, see below that was sent via herroom on June...

HerRoomReturn of a bra refused refund for bogus reasons

In june I placed an order for a bra from her room I had to send it back because just looking at it I could tell it was way too big I never had it on my body and they are saying that it was soiled and will not refund the price of the bra. Many other people have said they have pulled this on them. If I would have read all the complaints I would never have ordered from them. I want it refunded from my charge account. And a second order canceled. It was a leading lady bra #5042 size 52dd ordered june 2020 sent back and was told it was soiled I never had it on my body

HerRoomReturned item

I returned a bra on February 27th. They processed an RMA 560481. The RMA was marked completed and the RMA claims the refund was issued to my credit card on [protected], but I have not yet received credit on my account. I have written emails to HerRoom Customer Service with no reply. The phone numbers are out of service. I know they had a problem with the Covid19 closure, but they are now back online advertising and selling again. I would like to get back the $56.00 still owe to me. I would greatly appreciate your assistance.
                        [protected]@aol.com

Returned item

Feb 17, 2020

HerRoom.com — Incorrect advertising and subjecting fees due to poor communication by herroom.com

Incident Date: [protected] Order #: 8277932 Order Date: [protected] Incident: HerRoom.com (aka, Andra Group L.P...

HerRoomWrong product delivered

This website comes up for HerRoom bras and lingerie. I ordered and paid for 2 bras and got confirmation email from [protected]@discontseason.com. After about 2 months I received 2 tacky bras. I made contact through email and eventually received email from discontseason blaming express company for mistake. That was one month ago. They refuse to send me an address to return the products to and insist that I keep or sell the wrong products I received. The last email I received said it was fault of express company and they want to solve this in friendly manner, but they still want me to keep the wrong products and refuse to give me the return address.

Wrong product delivered

Respond

HerRoomTwo bathing suit tops and one bottom

Ordered one bathing suit and an extra top from them using their sizing guidelines and they did not fit! Not even close actually. Received them and sent them a message 5 days later asking how I could return them. I never received a response. Sent another message which included a copy of my original because it was now past their 30 day return timeframe and explained the situation. The responded informing me they had sent it and it was in my SPAM folder. They never responded, it was never in my SPAM folder and now they are refusing to give me my money back!! Not to mention they are rude and blamed ME!

HerRoomBathing suit

I ordered a bathing suit from HerRoom. I tried it on and it did not fit so I sent it back with everything in
                              tact including the liner in the suit and the tags. Two weeks later HerRoom sends it back to me saying the item was damaged. They did not send it back in the same condition that I had carefully sent to them. They turned the bathing suit inside out and took the liner out of the suit. Really? How do you people run a company like this? I will fight this all the way! Your company is what leaves a bad taste in customer's mouth.

1 Response
                                • Ba
                                  BabetteTX Jan 18, 2020

HerRoom lies! I returned a bra that did not fit, was not worn, never clasped, my body barely touched it for 10 seconds. Yet they claim it had excessive marks and stains. They will not refund my purchase! They will only return it back to me if I pay more money. What am I going to do with something that doesn’t fit anyway? They are lying crooks! Stay away from this despicable company.

HerRoomProblem with one of the bras I recently purchased

I purchased some Vanity Fair bras in May and then more in June.
                                The style # is 76382, 36DD. The ones in Toasted Coconut Cashmere are fabulous,
                                but the one in black is not. The left cup fabric on the inside is rolling out. When I try to wear it, it causes a wrinkle in my shirt. The right side stays in place.
                                Please tell me you can replace this item.
                                I would rather have another one in Toasted Coconut Cashmere if at all possible, but I would accept another black bra to try, if that is the only solution. I do not want a refund; I want another bra please.
                                A photo will not help. It is only a problem when worn.
                                My name is Peggy Tracy, 89 West Bay Rd, Prospect Harbor, ME 04669
                                The order number is 7068007. The date 2018-05-19

HerRoomCarmella bra

The band on the Chantelle Hedona bra that I bought was 1/2 -1 inch shorter than two other bras I have bought in the same style/brand. It was too small so I sent it back and provided pictures to customer service. I believe I should receive a credit for shipping in both directions as the bra was not true to size. Customer service has not been helpful.

HerRoom — Return

I returned never used swimming suit, with liner and tags, and smelling fresh. I tried it on immediately upon...