Menu
Culprit Underwear Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Culprit Underwear
reviews & complaints

www.culpritunderwear.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

4.2 25 Reviews

Culprit Underwear Complaints Summary

14 Resolved
1 Unresolved
Our verdict: With Culprit Underwear's exceptional service, your concerns are likely to be addressed quickly and effectively. However, stay informed about their service offerings and policies. Regularly review user feedback on various platforms to get a complete picture of their customer service. Prepare specific questions or concerns you might have before contacting support for a more streamlined experience.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Culprit Underwear has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Culprit Underwear. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest Culprit Underwear reviews & complaints

1:05 pm EDT

Culprit Underwear Underwear

I keep getting charged and the last 4 orders went to my last address, I spoke with the ceo 4 months ago and he assure me he changed it then when I didn’t receive that order I went on the website and changed it myself yet I just received the email that it’s out for delivery yet again to my old address, I have sent several emails and no response, I am owed 4 refunds! And i keep getting ignored. I want my merchandise or my money asap.

Desired outcome: Refund or my merchandise

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Culprit Underwear listen up!

listen up! Culprit Underwear is the real deal, fam. Their undies are straight up comfy AF, like they were made for my booty. I swear, I wear their boxers to bed every damn night. And their customer service? Top notch, yo. I hit them up 'cause I got charged $30 instead of the $21 subscription price, and before I could even finish my cereal, I got a refund notification and an email from my girl over at Culprit, letting me know she took care of it personally. That's some next level service, yo. I'm telling you, this company is the bomb dot com. I'm all about it!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Culprit Underwear Culprit Underwear is one of the best companies I've ever bought from

Culprit Underwear is one of the best companies I've ever bought from. I got my first pair in 2020, been subscribed for almost a year, and had to return once. Every time I talked to Culprit's customer support, they were amazing. Their website is easy to use and super easy to order or change/cancel subscriptions (like, really easy. Surprisingly easy to cancel. No hassle, no guilt, no hoops). Returns are quick and easy. The underwear is also the most comfortable thing I've ever worn. I'm a fan forever and would recommend Culprit to anyone who wants to feel and look awesome in their undies.

Hide full review

Is Culprit Underwear legit?

Our verdict: Culprit Underwear has achieved a rare feat of perfection in legitimacy, as per the rigorous analysis conducted by Complaints Board. This achievement underscores Culprit Underwear's position as a benchmark of trust and quality within its industry. Users and clients of Culprit Underwear can engage with its offerings, confident in the knowledge that they are dealing with a top-tier, fully legitimized company.

Culprit Underwear earns 100% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Culprit Underwear achives 100% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

Culprit Underwear resolved 93% of 15 negative reviews, its exceptional achievement and a clear indication of the company's unwavering commitment to customer satisfaction. It would suggest that the company has invested heavily in customer service resources, training, and infrastructure, as well as developed an effective complaint resolution process that prioritizes customer concerns.

Culprit Underwear has received 6 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

A long registered date for culpritunderwear.com can be seen as a positive aspect for Culprit Underwear as it indicates a commitment to maintaining the website and its domain name for a long period of time. It also suggests that the company is organized and has taken steps to secure its online presence.

The age of Culprit Underwear's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Culpritunderwear.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Culprit Underwear website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Culpritunderwear.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

Adult content may be available on culpritunderwear.com. It is important to be aware of potential risks and to use caution when accessing or engaging with such content.

Culpritunderwear.com regularly updates its policies to reflect changes in laws, regulations. These policies are easy to find and understand, and they are written in plain language that is accessible to all customers. This helps customers understand what they are agreeing to and what to expect from Culprit Underwear.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Culpritunderwear.com has relatively low traffic compared to other websites, it could be due to a niche focus, but could also indicate a potential lack of traffic and popularity. The culpritunderwear.com may offer a niche product or service that is only of interest to a smaller audience.
  • Culprit Underwear protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • We conducted a search on social media and found several negative reviews related to Culprit Underwear. These reviews may indicate issues with the company's products, services, or customer support. It is important to thoroughly research the company and its offerings before making any purchases to avoid any potential risks.

Culprit Underwear I got 3 lady boxers from Culprit Underwear on September 8th

I got 3 lady boxers from Culprit Underwear on September 8th. I paid for them but it took 3 weeks and still no fulfillment. I emailed them and they said one of my pairs was out of stock so I could pick another or get a refund. I said yes to the refund but still no tracking ID after 5 days. I emailed them again for an update but no response for a week. I gave up and disputed the charge on my credit card. Culprit is not reliable and other reviews say the same. Don't order from them!

R

Culprit Underwear Terrible customer service

Terrible customer service. Bad fitting item. Stolen money. Don't purchase from them

Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

This customer made no effort to tell us they were not satisfied with their purchase or our service. They reached out once and were responded to promptly with an update on their order and tracking information. Then their only other communication to us was this "review" on ComplaintsBoard.com. We have reached out and resolved the issue with them and refunded them accordingly.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Culprit Underwear Love my ladyboxers!

Love my ladyboxers! Never want to take them off. Shipping took a while but the customer service was great and Greg helped me change my shipping address multiple times!

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Culprit Underwear I had a problem with my order being delayed

I had a problem with my order being delayed. I reached out to them and got an answer in a timely manner. They had excellent customer service! They explained why the delayed happened and it was because of them moving. They then refunded part of my order and threw in a free pair because of the delay. They also gave me a $10 voucher to put toward my next order. Unlike some major companies I feel they went above and beyond what most would do. This is how customer service should be. I have not seen this in a long time. They were very professional. Looking forward to ordering from them in the future.

Read full review of Culprit Underwear and 3 comments
3 comments
E. Ortiz

M. Murazik
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Placed in order late feb/march. Got a order confirmation. Waited and waited for ANY kind of shipping/tracking update, never received one. I email customer service about it and get an automated email back saying i will "be contacted soon!" Never happened. I honestly forget about it and 2 months go by. In May now, I email again explaining i was never contacted when they said they would and that I just wanted to know where my order was. They explain they were moving in march and that caused delayed orders. Understandable. What i dont understand is why I have to be the one to wait 3 months and email YOU guys about where my over $100 order is? The lack of transparency and communication is just the tip of the iceberg. They then inform me an item i order was sold out because it was limited edition(even though i ordered when it was in stock in FEBUARY for valentines...). Annoying as ***, probably their fault but it happens. I tell them what underwear i want to replace them with and im told i sill get them "ASAP homegirl!" BTW, no coupons, no extra pair, no extra refund(except the difference between the sold out and new pair) or anything for the troubles, not even an apology. Its now July 6th I haven't received my order STILL, not even a shipping or tracking update. Literally no contact since then from culprits end. I have no idea where my order is and I will have to dispute these charges with my bank. I know we want to support this cute indie brand but it is Not worth it. Save your money, energy and time and just steal your bfs boxers.

N
N
N. Kulas
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

These are the coolest and most comfortable underwear I have ever found. If you are a tighty/whitey guy, you may not like them, the patterns are not for the meek or faint of heart. Extremely comfortable, made from micro-modal fabric- no polyester or cotton- and the design is really comfortable. I tried one pair just to see if i liked them, now have a pair for every day of the week. Also, I ordered wrong size my last order ( my mistake) and their customer service emailed me back within hours and sent me return shipping label and the right size, Pretty awesome customer service. They are a tad expensive, (more expensive than that 3 pack at the big box store that was made in a sweat shop in some third world country) but made here in USA and worth it. I would suggest you try one pair and see how you like them. Hoping they have a killer Black Friday sale, will make them Christmas presents for my buddies and family, Mine took about a week and a half to get here but thinking that was the post office, not the company.

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Culprit Underwear These are the coolest and most comfortable underwear I have ever found

Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Culprit Underwear Well I wanted to buy from this company but noticed that they wanted almost 30$ for 1 pair of Underwear

Well I wanted to buy from this company but noticed that they wanted almost 30$ for 1 pair of Underwear. There is NOTHING special about this Underwear that would require it to be that much. So, I let them know that. This is not art or tech why is it so much? Well on their instagram I was met with an absolute out of left field comment basically calling me poor (very rude). That confused me. They then back pedaled saying I could write a poem for them and get a discount. That confused me even more. I looked through the comments and others were being told to do things for a discount. So they can give out endless discounts, but can't just make their product affordable so all these people could just, you know, buy it in the first place? Well when I said that I was block immediately. Confused me even more! I don't know why this company is being so weird and rude about everything. It's Underwear...and I'm not the first they have treated this way. It's scares me to think what going on behind the scenes. Oh well, I just wanted some Underwear lol. Not sure if this helps anyone but just wanted my voice to be heard about how Culprit Underwear treated me.

Culprit Underwear Man.so I'm hoping I'll get to change this review

Man..so I'm hoping I'll get to change this review. I havent received any accurate info about my order, tracking or anything. Now they arent responding, even though they took my money for the product and now wont tell me where my stuff is. One time they say they missed it and that I need to pick a different pair. So I picked a different pair and emailed them right back immediately. Then they sent another email saying that my original order had indeed already been packed and awaiting pickup. Now, 3 days later, their website says my order is unfulfilled. So what is going on here? The payment was not unfulfilled, so why is my order unfulfilled? And why is no one responding to emails? How can yall expect people to support small businesses or whatever and yall dont send people their stuff? I had a bad feeling about buying 30 dollar underwear from a "new small business", that sounds like someone trying to take some people's money. All the excuses in the world at those fingertips. I know this review my seem a little harsh but I mean it, if you dont have your *** together to be professional and meet your own word, then shut it down. Take a break. At the very least stop doing new orders and drops until you can take care of the people who already gave you their money. I cancelled my subscription bc if I cant even get the first pair out of yall without an issue then I am absolutely not comfortable being in this same situation every month, let alone PAYING to get dicked around. Do better Culprit.

K

Culprit Underwear Placed in order late feb/march

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Culprit Underwear I purchased several items of clothing from Culprit on May 28, spending over $100 on the purchase

I purchased several items of clothing from Culprit on May 28, spending over $100 on the purchase. I received an email stating that I would be informed when the items shipped, then nothing. After two weeks, I went to the website and used their comment section to request information. I did this several times over the next couple of weeks, and even emailed their help desk. I didn't hear from anyone until I mentioned filing a complaint with the ComplaintsBoard.com, and then they emailed me saying that they didn't have one of the items I ordered. I replied to the email, and have heard nothing since then. The customer service is terrible, and it seems like a fraudulent company. A complete scam.

J. Paucek
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I made a purchase on culprits website on *** for a lady boxers membership for the random featured pair each month. I created an account before I paid. However once I checked out I never received a confirmation number, a confirmation email, etc. And on my account it shows I have no orders and no memberships. My card was charged. Support told me my order number was #XXXXX, however support has failed to respond to my further emails I have sent asking for further explanations of when my item will get here and when that membership will show on my account.

Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Business Response I left a voicemail with *** to let her know the reason that her order has not shipped is because one of the pairs in her order was accidentally made available for sale for a few days. Because of this, this order went on backorder. I told her to call me back and I would replace that missing pair and refund her on it so that she will be getting it for free. I emailed her as well and the screenshot is attached. Another screenshot shows that she is only missing the one pair. Consumer Response (The consumer indicated he/she ACCEPTED the response from the business.) They reached out to me, but after a second month of no contact until after I filed this complaint, I decided I no longer wanted to do business with them. I consider the company unprofessional at best and plain incompetent at worst. They have provided a full refund of my purchase, and I will not be purchasing anything from them in the future, nor would I recommend anyone else. At least not until they figure out how to run a business properly.

Culprit Underwear On 05/05, I ordered 4 pairs of underwear, totaling to $96.00

On 05/05, I ordered 4 pairs of underwear, totaling to $96.00. The order number was ***. I immediately realized that I made a mistake, and had forgotten to apply my discount code, and so I emailed the address provided on culprit's website to cancel the order. After that, I went ahead and placed a separate order using the discount code. It has been several days, and I have not received any response from the company other than an automated message about shipping delays. The unwanted order has shipped, and I have not received any message from the company. I simply want to be contacted by the company so that I can cancel, or return the unwanted order. Again, the order number is ***.

Read full review of Culprit Underwear and 4 comments

4 comments
L. Adams
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I placed an order with Culprit on 6/29 (order #XXXXX). I received an email the following day saying that they were preparing my order and several promotional emails after that, but never a shipping confirmation. I sent the company a message directly through their website, I sent them an email, I even attempted to contact them through social media, all of which have gone unanswered. They advertise 3 days to pack, 3 days to ship, but it's been over a week and I have not received my order, shipping information for my order, or even a response from the company.

V
V
V. Gleichner
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I ordered a pair of boxers for $34.57 on June 18th (Order #***) and never received a tracking number or anything saying it was shipped even after 2 weeks. I have reached out to the company via email and even social media only to receive one email in return saying that they are backed up and a small business which others have received the same thing. They offered no resolve to the issue and only replied via email once which was non helpful.

A. Feest
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

It would be nice if Culprit didn't make customers wait over one month for their order due to overselling and not being able to meet thedemand. After waiting for two days for customer service to contact me they responded by not canceling my order or refunding my money in full. Culprit instead sent my order by '2-day Expedite USPS' the merch and include a 10% discount; it's now been 7 days for a '2-day Expedite USPS' over a holiday and it's still not here after o/ne month.

Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Business Response I spoke with *** on the phone. She was lovely and understanding and we sent her a Return Label, will fully refund her on one of her orders, and I have her some rewards points to go towards a discount on a future order with us. Consumer Response (The consumer indicated he/she ACCEPTED the response from the business.) My order was refunded. I got a call from the company, and they handled the issue. The response time is slow from this company.

R

Culprit Underwear I ordered from them on March 28

I ordered from them on March 28. I have emailed them several times, I have sent DMs to their instagram account, and I have commented on pictures trying to get info. Their instagram account reached out and asked for my order number (#***) and then I never received any further information. I've been keeping up with them on Instagram since my purchase and noticed a post stating they moved causing the shipping delays and said within 7 days of their post delayed orders would be shipped. Today is day 7 and I still don't even have a tracking number. It has been almost a month since I've placed the order. All I want is my order and someone to act like they care about their customers and answer my emails. So rude.

D. Kerluke
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

January 26 $72.00 3 pairs of lady boxers. It entered transit 6 days ago and there has been no change.

Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Business Response I spoke with *** and she was a sweetheart and understands now the issues that have been causing the delays the past few weeks. Her order was sent to her college and they are forwarding that order to her. Attached is proof of delivery.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Culprit Underwear on 3/17 i placed an order for 3 items- one of which was a reoccurring subscription, set to occur every 3 months

on 3/17 i placed an order for 3 items- one of which was a reoccurring subscription, set to occur every 3 months. $68.00 on 3/26 i placed an order for 1 item. $33.35 on 4/19 i was charged the fee for the membership ( that i had paid on 3/17) that should not have been billed for another 2 months. $26.05 at this point i still had not received anything. on 4/20 i recieved the item from 3/26. on 4/24 i received all the other items. the subscription items were the same (they were supposed to be a different print every shipment). their website gives no way to cancel or return items besides emailing them for information. i have emailed them multiple times, only getting 2 replies stating they are backed up and shipping products out.

P
P
P. Zieme
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

The company's website has a satisfaction guarantee for your money back if you are not satisfied with you purchase. A pair of underwear I purchased simply did not fit so I wanted to return them or possibly exchange so I may still support a small business. I emailed about a week ago and again a few days later with no response. Their website only gives the option to email to start a refund process. I would surely continue to purchase from then if I could get a customer service response in a timely matter.

Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Business Response I spoke with *** on the phone and explained the situation. That we moved shipping facilities and that caused a delay in response time as well as orders shipping out in a timely manner. I offered her a free pair (screenshot attached) that I will send today and she has been refunded on all of her orders as she returned everything.

Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Culprit Underwear I asked for a refund on product they haven't even shipped

I asked for a refund on product they haven't even shipped. They have no customer service phone number and they don't respond to emails. I first ordered 4 pair of underwear from them and paid extra for priority shipping. Order number XXXXX. After 4 *** they still hadn't shipped and now 6 *** they still haven't. I've sent 2 emails as that is all they list for contact and still no response. I just want a complete refund for such a terrible company that can't even respond to customers. This all could have been avoided had they only responded to my first email. Instead I need the entire order refunded as at this point they have stolen over *** and still haven't sent anything or responded or made refunds or any attempt to solve this issue.

Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Consumer Response Company has solved any issues I had and were very professional in doing so. I would like this complaint resolved as the company did make my situation right.

Culprit Underwear I placed an online clothing order with this company on 3/15

I placed an online clothing order with this company on 3/15. The stated shipping times on their website is "Three days to pack, three days to ship/If it comes three days late please don't trip." I waited nearly two weeks for my order to ship with no update before I contacted the company asking for an ETA on when my order would ship. No response. After two more attempts to request a status update, on 4/1 I requested my order be cancelled and refunded. The company immediately responded and refunded only 20% of my order, promising my order would ship the following week. It didn't. I sent a second request for cancellation of my order and a full refund. Company ignored my request. I sent a third request for a refund. Request ignored. Order status was updated to shipped on 4/19, but only the label was created. Company violated the FTC 30-day rule by not shipping my order within 30-days without my express consent. I am due a refund.

Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Business Response *** order was delivered the day this complaint was filed. Attached is a screenshot of proof of delivery. I also left a voicemail with him on his phone to offer him a discount for the delays. Consumer Response (The consumer indicated he/she DID NOT accept the response from the business.) My order was finally delivered, but was incorrect. Out of 4 items 2 were the wrong size and 2 were the wrong style. Only 1 item in my order was correct. Besides that, Culprit was required to refund me my money because they failed to fulfil my order within 30 days and failed to receive my consenton for a delayed shipment. See FTC 30-Day rule. Culprit did NOT cancel my order and refund me as I had asked multiple times. Instead, they shipped my order way past 30 days, and shipped me the wrong items. I was forced to file a case with my payment provider to force a refund. Business Response I spoke with *** over email. He appreciated the response but explained that he had received the wrong size and did not want a replacement, but would instead like to cancel and get a refund. Due to high email volume at the time, we were unable to get back to him fast enough and he filed a dispute to get his money back. He did and has offered to return the underwear and potentially give us another opportunity in the future now that we are settled into our new shipping facility. Consumer Response (The consumer indicated he/she DID NOT accept the response from the business.) The latest response from the company does not accurately describe the situation, nor does it solve the underlying issue. Culprit violated a Federal Trade Commission consumer protection statute by not shipping my order within a reasonable time (30-days), and not obtaining my consent for delay. In fact, I actively requested they cancel my order and issue refund long BEFORE they shipped it. Culprit refused all of my requests. Instead, despite my multiple requests, they shipped me an incorrect order. Also, Culprit never refunded me my money. I was compelled to file a claim with my payment provider and go through the entire claims process to secure my refund. They were kind enough to send me a return label on request, so that I could return all of the items back to them. I wanted my order cancelled and a refund from Culprit before they shipped it out due to the extreme length of time it took to fulfill. Thus my complaint cannot be resolved since they did not honor my rights under federal regulations and I was forced to secure my refund without their help. Culprit did offer me a single free pair of underwear for all the trouble, which I refused.

Culprit Underwear I have had a membership with Culprit Underwear since March

I have had a membership with Culprit Underwear since March . In April I decided I no longer wanted the membership. I went to the website to cancel my membership and when I click on the membership tab, it loads to a blank page. I tried this on safari, chrome, Firefox, and internet explorer. It did the same on all browsers. I reached out to culprit via their email option as they do not have a chat or phone number, requesting for this to be canceled. I sent the request on April 29 and then again on May 6. The membership then renewed on May 7, charging me again. I received a response on May 11 asking why I was wanting to cancel. I replied right away. I have not heard anything since that day. I feel it is against my consumer rights to not have access to cancel my membership and the communication I have had with the company is extremely slow. I am requesting that my membership just be canceled and I not be charged anymore.

Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Business Response I spoke with *** on the phone. She was very sweet and understanding and I explained that the delays in our response were simply due to our backlog if emails and that we had every intention of cancelling her subscription. I cancelled her subscription (attached) and I am also sending her a free pair for the trouble. (also attached)

Culprit Underwear Horrible customer service

Horrible customer service. On June 4th I purchased a subscription to the monthly underwear ORDER #***. In something that was my mistake I used Apple Pay and it did not properly attach to my already created user profile, because of this I cannot access the membership that was created. I received the 2 items that I ordered and they were both the wrong size, being to small they are not even wearable. I have emailed the company thru the support link 4 times within the last 2 weeks have not gotten a reply about receiving the wrong size and for the membership, all they say is basically we see this membership exists but will not help me gain access to it. I have sent multiple emails thru the support link requesting my monthly membership be cancelled since I can't access it and I have gotten no response. At this point I just want a refund and for the membership to be cancelled. Attached in the size medium underwear I received that came in size large packaging.

Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Consumer Response Case can be closed. Was contacted by the company on 6/30 and everything has been resolved.

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Culprit Underwear On May 3 I placed an order (Order #***) with Culprit Underwear

On May 3 I placed an order (Order #***) with Culprit Underwear. Using the tracking number and Shop app that the company provided to track the package delivery, the USPS delivered the packaged on May 10 @ 11:46am. I never received the package. The USPS stated that the sender (Culprit Underwear) had to submit a claim to in order for me to receive a refund (via the USPS) or a re-shipment of my order. As of May 17, contact emails to addresses listed on their website have been returned as undeliverable. Telephone numbers listed in various resource location are either disconnected or not functioning properly. Social media attempts to contact receive no replies. I want either a replacement package sent another way (UPS or FEDEX-I will gladly pay the extra shipping charge) OR a refund for the entire order cost. AND, I would like them to update their website and social media presence to include proper contact information AND offer other shipping options.

Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Business Response I emailed *** and left her a voicemail. I would love to hop on the phone with her to see if there is anything else I can do for her to make this right. We did send her a replacement order and it is en route to her and expected to be delivered next week. File attached. And we want to give her some rewards points to make this right as well. Consumer Response (The consumer indicated he/she ACCEPTED the response from the business.) Despite the previously mentioned lack of response and communication from the company, I did have multiple representatives of Culprit Underwear finally reach out to assist me in resolving my problem. And I did respond to restate my concerns as a new customer regarding their shipping options and customer service access. I received my replacement order today and am very satisfied. Again, the initial problem was caused by the USPS, which is out of Culprit Underwear's control. I have been made whole and will consider doing business with them again. And I appreciate the offer of reward points.

Culprit Underwear Customer Reviews Overview

Culprit Underwear is a popular brand that has received numerous positive reviews from customers. The brand is known for its high-quality products that are comfortable, durable, and stylish. Customers have praised the brand for its excellent customer service and fast shipping.

One of the most significant advantages of Culprit Underwear is the quality of its products. Customers have reported that the underwear is soft, comfortable, and fits well. The brand offers a wide range of styles and colors to choose from, ensuring that customers can find the perfect pair of underwear to suit their needs.

Another positive aspect of Culprit Underwear is its customer service. The brand has received high marks for its responsive and helpful customer service team. Customers have reported that the team is quick to respond to inquiries and is always willing to help resolve any issues that arise.

Culprit Underwear also offers fast shipping, which is a significant advantage for customers who need their underwear quickly. The brand ships orders out quickly, and customers have reported receiving their orders within a few days of placing them.

Overall, Culprit Underwear is a brand that has received many positive reviews from customers. The brand's high-quality products, excellent customer service, and fast shipping make it a top choice for customers looking for comfortable and stylish underwear.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Culprit Underwear contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Culprit Underwear?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Culprit Underwear Customer Service. Initial Culprit Underwear complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Culprit Underwear above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Culprit Underwear. Discuss the issues you have had with Culprit Underwear and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.