La Quinta Inns & Suites — room quality
We stayed at your hotel on 10/4/19 in Bend, Oregon. We have stayed at a few La Quinta Inns in the past with no complaints. The one in Bend is very disappointing. There are no privacy curtains, just sheers. Our room looked out over a dump of a house and a driveway filled with junk cars. We didn't want them peeking in! The sink in the bathroom was very slow to drain. The power outlet didn't work so you couldn't dry your hair in front of a mirror. There are no towel racks in the shower area. The showerhead hits you in the face it is so low. The closet door is falling apart. The television didn't work and had to call the front desk. They asked what room # and I gave them the number on the phone which showed #209. We were actually in 210. Glad it wasn't an emergency!! The refrigerator was very loud. It woke us several times during the night. We finally turned it off. There was one sheet left on the notepad. Apparently you needed to touch up paint on the ceiling. The ceiling is flat paint. The touch up was done in high gloss. But besides all of this, the room was not clean. We are done staying at La Quinta Inns. Very disappointed.
Updated by Lezelt, Oct 07, 2019
It is wrong for your staff, Rennae, giving out a Kayo's coupon for a free dessert when we asked where was a good place to eat. We went to Kayo's, asked to look at a menu and was shocked at the $50+ prices! Most people traveling are not going to spend that on a meal! Do you get kickbacks from Kayo's?
Don't suggest such a high end restaurant to travelers. Just wrong!!
More La Quinta Inns & Suites Complaints & Reviews
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - charged twice 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - hold on debit card
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - $50.00 incidental charge
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - incomplete dental crown service since 11/2009 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - overcharged 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites 31 W 71st New York, New York. 10023 - front desk attendant and elevator
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - disgusting room/ health hazard
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - bad experience 
- La Quinta Inns & Suites - bed bugs & staph infection
- La Quinta Inn Valdosta GA - employee