KrogerI was threatened, molested discriminated and embarrassed in front of people

N Aug 27, 2018 Review updated:

This maybe late complain since the incident happened July 26, 2018 in the morning. I called already but haven't heard back what action taken and At that time i called, when representative about to give the case number, the line was cut.
Anyway, this is what happened in 181 Highway 27, Somerset, KY 42501, small Kroger.
I was in self checkout, items are all scanned and I have some coupons as per limit coupon stated of some of the items. A manager name Jennifer stout (hopefully got her real name) came and asked if she can look at my coupons. Then asked where I got the coupons? I said, from the p&g website. Then she said, you have webpage reselling our stuffs, these stuffs. Your selling this items. I was kind of, HUH!? Webpage? I don't have a webpage. And then she said, you know that illegal to resell items using coupons? It's illegal to resell. She keep saying it few times with louder voice and with people around while I was carrying my baby who's taking a nap on my shoulder. I was stunned and couldn't say anything directly since English is not my first language. I told her I don't resell, I'm saving and I don't have webpage. She pulled her phone out of her pocket, open the Facebook and went through marketplace. How in the world that Facebook is my webpage. Thousands of people reselling stuffs and it's only me Asian woman she can find in there? A manager's work is stalking people in Facebook? Then she said, I took a screenshot of your profile. She then tried to looked on her gallery and said, once I saw it, we're not taking your coupons. I worked in this place before, and my husband said, anytime we can call a lawyer regarding company for sharing my personal information to employees coz it endangered my own safety and to my family.
She didn't find it so she then said, okay, I let you go through but once I found it will not take it. And the cashier started scanning the coupons, she then came back and showed my family picture profile (me, my baby and husband). Like she is showing it to others too. And I had those old items i sold was like 8 months ago. Hello! Old items that no longer used. She then said, we cannot take your coupons and they're taking items out from the cart, returned to the shelves. I had items that I wanted to buy with no coupons but, all I do walked out coz they're taking it back already.

Jayda Washington Aug 29, 2018

Like 9wood said seek illegal advice and I believe there is service called ethicspoint as well.

• اتق الله Jun 21, 2019

A similar thing happened to me in Elizabethtown, KY. What action can be taken? I have made a review as well.

• Su
    sux2b.you Sep 29, 2019

What part of that was you being “molested”?

Also, if you had in fact resold some stuff why did u act so confused at the accusation? Regardless of whether or not the manager was in the right, it really seems like you should have known right away what she was referring to