Krogercheck out and bagging employees

M

I was at Delhi Kroger in Cincinnati, Ohio and checked out around 8:21 pm this evening. I shop at this Kroger 3-4 times a week and spend between $600 to $1, 000 a month in groceries from Kroger.

The cashier Judy wasn't friendly and ran the conveyor belt continuously so my bread and chips and other grocery items were smashing on top of each other. Normally, the cashiers set the bread and chips to the side so they don't get smashed.

In addition, the man bagging the groceries kept asking if we wanted another cart and only placed two to three items in a paper bag at a time, as well as placing the bread at the bottom of the bag an placing heavier groceries on top of it. In the end he quit bagging and went to be a cashier in another line.

After his exit, my daughter and I bagged most of the groceries and left the store.

These two really had no regard for the groceries I was purchasing. My bill totaled over $117 dollars. The leadership of this store is not doing their job in training cashiers or baggers. I'm not asking for much other than being respectful of the items purchased since groceries aren't cheap.

I will not return to this store and have to think twice about continuing as a Kroger customer.

Marijane Klug