Kotak Life Insuranceforgery by kotak insurance agents and staff

1. One of the Agent (Nitin) of Kotak Life Insurance called me to briefed me about the Kotak Superadvantage policy and sent one of his executive to my residence for further details. The executive explained me about the policy and told some benefits that were very attractive. The benefits included No premium to be paid after 4 years, 200% bonus at the end of third year.
2. When I asked the executive for the written proof of the above mentioned benefits. I was told that the benefits are special offers for a limited period only and will be printed in the policy documents only. But to my surprise when I received the confirmation call from your insurance call center they denied of any such benefits. To which I instructed them not to forward my documents for further processing.
3. This time as well the executives surprised me by processing the documents further and sending the final policy documents. To which I reacted immediately and called the customer care department and asked them to check their call logs for such conversation and cancel my policy. They arrange a call with the agency who then sent one of their executive (Mr Deepak) for the collection of the documents. The executive then collected all of the documents along with a hand written letter for the cancellation of the policy and never returned back with the receipt. Till date I am struggling with the insurance company to get the policy cancelled and my money back. I have written emails to the customer care and grievance officer but all going to dead ends.

Tarun Jindal Oct 02, 2011

Dear Kotak Support team,

Its more than 2 weeks since your last reply but I have still not received any resolution from your customer care or grievance officer.

Regards,
    Tarun Jindal

Tarun Jindal Sep 16, 2011

Dear Kotak Support team,

If your team has really noted the concern then you must also have noted from the above details that I have sent emails to your customer service and as grievance officer but there was no response. I don't think I need to tell you that the email id that is mentioned in your standard reply above is of grievance officer only.

Regards,
    Tarun Jindal

• Ko
    Kotak_Support Sep 14, 2011

Dear Sir/Madam,

Our team has made a note of your concerns and would further like to investigate your complaint.

We request you to write to [email protected] or contact our Client Service Desk on [protected] (Toll Free), mentioning your policy number, so we can look into this matter.

Regards, Kotak Support Team

Tarun Jindal Sep 13, 2011

The policy number in question is policy#[protected]