Kohlsworkman walked in on me in dressing room without knocking or saying a word

Dec 08 i was changing clothes in a non lock dressing room at kohls in franklin tn. A workman walked in and never knocked or called out. He stood there and didn't say a word. I slammed the door, went for the manager and 3 weeks later someone finally alled and said he still works there and he calls out now. Thanks kohls for the humiliating experience and shock. We filed a police report in franklin and nothing has come of it but i won't ever go back and feel totally ripped off and some man has seen me while undressing and kohls does not care at all. . .

• Ka
    Kat125 Dec 09, 2010

The fact that you said he stood there and didnt say a word leads me to believe that it was probably an accident. If he was a pervert, dont you think he would have said something so he could stay and stare just a little bit longer? I promise you that if he was doing it on the regular, Kohls would have fired him. Honest mistakes happen. I once walked in on a lady in the dressing room at target (I dont work there, just wanted to try something on). I swear, I think I was more embarassed than she was, and I'm a female. I imagine the kid was mortified. I know you're mad, but just try to see things from his point of view.

• Th
    ThePoleCat Oct 28, 2009

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaah! I can't beleive you filed a police report. Well, I can beleive it, but REALLY? What do you expect? Money? What do you mean you "Went" for the manager and then someone called you 3 weeks later.

• Am
    amishu Jul 14, 2009

hahaha i too had a bad and shocking experience in khols in the dressing room.
    but different whic shocked us all.
    I went to kohls and was trying my dress and came out to show my hubby my dress for fitting.
    When i went back after 5 min, i couldnt find my dress inside my roo.
    Ok if they have taken it and kept it outside no prob.
    But they have taken my knitted top and kept it in the display in womens section.
    I was shocked that my dress was in display after they checked for halfan hour.
    And most shocking is that the top is an indian long top completely of indian embroidery.
    What the hell are they doing.
    I purchased a top from kohls on my birthday and have got it packed.
    when i was wearing my top on my birthday the top smelled sewat.
    I went back and askked for return.
    She said that the price tag is taken out and used.
    I said i got it without price tag and smelling thats y i wanna return
    I was so upset that my birthday dress had spoiled my birthday celebration.
    I have never worn a used dress on my birthday

• Ko
    kohlsmike Jul 14, 2009

Do you suppose nothing has come of the police report because they understand the meaning of an honest mistake?

It sounds like they've talked to the kid since he's more careful now. I've been walked in on in fitting rooms in other stores before, but I didn't care. It happens