Kogan — product missing parts; 9 in 1 multi food processor
I purchased a 9 in 1 Multi food processor and received the item with missing some parts. I emailed the Kogan help team and was required to supply a photo of the product that received.
I responded the email with the photo on 01/09. However, I have yet heard anything back. I contacted again on 03/09, but Kogan remains in silence.
I run a small business at home and to have the correct product is essential, while mistake has happened, I expect Kogan would have taken a quick step to sort the solution out. Please advise if you need more time to arrange for the missing parts to be ordered or so on, otherwise when would I be expected to receive the completed pieces.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
I can be contacted at mobile is [protected] or my email is [protected]@yahoo.com
More Kogan Complaints & Reviews
- Kogan - samsung galaxy s8 - wrong supply - locked for eu sim only
- Kogan - can't reach customer service 
- Kogan - kogan 50" 4k led, smart tv™ (android tv™ smart tv) 
- Kogan Mobile 90access - cut off after 30 days 
- Kogan Australia - kogan 40" smart full hd led tv (series 7 af7000)
- Kogan Australia - kogan 55' 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - I wish to complaint about kogan service
- Kogan Australia - kogan 50" 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - shangri - la myrna pu leather tub lounge chairs 
- Kogan Australia - warranty response