Kogan Australia — pc monitor (that never arrived (tracking #33fqj2017321)
You advertised delivery 3-5 business days - that was when I bought it nearly 3 weeks ago for my son's birthday. I have become a recent purchaser through Kogan but this is not a good way to keep me - and you can't even talk to anyone..
Your email sent to me 23 Nov 2018 says "We estimate 1 - 4 business days (or 2 - 5 business days for rural areas) from the time you receive this email for your order to arrive."
Purchase is - 1x LG 34" 21:9 2560x1080 Full HD UltraWide IPS LED Monitor (34UM69G)
So I got your email that the product has been despatched as received by Australia Post - Tracking number 33FQJ2017321 but I never got it delivered.
After hours of following up Australia Post tell me that you have given them the manifest information but have never given them the product - which they say is probably still on a boat from somewhere to the dock for sticker and hand-off to Aust Post?
Please let me know when I will get my product -m better still cancel my order and refund my purchase. You stuffed my son's birthday present with your misleading timeframes.
More Kogan Australia Complaints & Reviews
- Kogan - samsung galaxy s8 - wrong supply - locked for eu sim only
- Kogan - can't reach customer service
- Kogan - kogan 50" 4k led, smart tv™ (android tv™ smart tv)
- Kogan Australia - kogan 40" smart full hd led tv (series 7 af7000)
- Kogan Mobile 90access - cut off after 30 days
- Kogan Australia - kogan 55' 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - I wish to complaint about kogan service
- Kogan Australia - kogan 50" 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)
- Kogan Australia - shangri - la myrna pu leather tub lounge chairs
- Kogan Australia - warranty response