Kogan Australiapc monitor (that never arrived (tracking #33fqj2017321)

S Dec 06, 2018

You advertised delivery 3-5 business days - that was when I bought it nearly 3 weeks ago for my son's birthday. I have become a recent purchaser through Kogan but this is not a good way to keep me - and you can't even talk to anyone..

Your email sent to me 23 Nov 2018 says "We estimate 1 - 4 business days (or 2 - 5 business days for rural areas) from the time you receive this email for your order to arrive."

Purchase is - 1x LG 34" 21:9 2560x1080 Full HD UltraWide IPS LED Monitor (34UM69G)

So I got your email that the product has been despatched as received by Australia Post - Tracking number 33FQJ2017321 but I never got it delivered.

After hours of following up Australia Post tell me that you have given them the manifest information but have never given them the product - which they say is probably still on a boat from somewhere to the dock for sticker and hand-off to Aust Post?

Please let me know when I will get my product -m better still cancel my order and refund my purchase. You stuffed my son's birthday present with your misleading timeframes.

Sean Coady
[protected]

• Da
    Daniel Foo Dec 10, 2018

I purchased the EXACT same product on the 27th Nov with expected Delivery to be on the 3rd Dec (Order Number XXQVZPEG)

Also got tracking and dispactch notifications, followed by a delay.

After contacting auspost, they've only told me product has gone missing and Auspost has instructed me to inform you guys to send a new one and once found the old onewill be sent back. Have not gotten any sort of reply or anything from kogan sales or anything.

Extremly fustrating