Kogan Australiadelivery of goods

A Nov 18, 2018

Purchased an Item. Order Number YNWF3739 / Invoice [protected] - Tracking Id [protected]. Contacted Toll as delivery should have been received 16.11.18 and I paid for delivery, Toll advised me they have not received the goods from the supplier therefore there is nothing to ship.

No phone numbers available to speak to anyone - Please contact me to advise where my goods are? I have a mattress being delivered Wed but no bed to put it on - very frustrating that I need to chase up the order especially when I have paid for the delivery fee. If the Order is not available on the webiste or in stock even though it shows as of now on website that it is can someone please explain?

Call Anne [protected]

delivery of goods
delivery of goods

• Te
    Tee_elle Nov 26, 2018

Something similar has happened to me, Toll have "lost" the parcel but I can't hold of Kogan to cancel the order and have a replacement sent out. Not sure who is more incompetent or who has poorer customer service, Kogan or Toll. At least you can call Toll but all they say is they're "investigating" but Kogan have to be the ones to cancel the order and offer a refund.