Kmart / Sears Holdings — pension
I worked for Kmart for 33 years and after a serious accident where I was forced to retire, I applied for my pension. I have received 2 sets of paperwork at 2 separate addresses, showing incomplete information. I sent the final completed copies in mid-September and called again in October to verify that my pension was being processed. I was told that my pension check would be processed 45 days from the date of my last completed documents and the calculated date was for November 19, 2012. The person on the phone verified that everything was completed. I called on November 20, 2012 to ask why my check wasn't deposited and was given a new story. They claim that the final paperwork wasn't received until late October which would be a lie. After being persistent in asking for a date of when I would get my check, she finally said 'probably after January 1st because the last useless representative claims I didn't send the final paperwork until the late October date. I have had to delay payments for a hospital bill because of Kmart's lies to me and of course the hospital put me in the credit bureau because they don't believe me anymore. I asked to speak to someone hire up and was transferred reluctantly. I don't expect to get a call back. I have searched the Kmart/Sears website to see if I can send an email or make a call but there is no contact information. I tried their feedback option but it is only for merchandise or stores. I tried their 'help' but it only provides a blank page. Is there a chance that I am not going to get the pension I worked for? i defended Kmart for many years out of loyalty but not anymore and I will never shop there out of loyalty again either.
More Kmart / Sears Holdings Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey!
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart - misleading advertisement!
- Kmart - poor customer service
- Kmart - rude employee
- Kmart In Ithaca - standing in long lines
- Kmart - employee harassment/treatment
- Kmart - not enough cashiers!