Kmart / Searsfake genuine diamond necklace / fraud

S Review updated:

09/29/17
I was at KMART store closing / all sales final STORE 7606 in HESPERIA, CA today.
I spotted a necklace for 62. 49 from 249.99 Marked, " GENUINE DIAMOND accent!" On the box.
I asked the sales lady Linda what that meant and IF THEY WERE REAL DIAMONDSs, since I wear glasses and I can not see near well. She said, " YES THEY ARE DIAMOND CHIPS!"
I brought home the necklace and looked at it with a magnifying glass, there were NO STONES OF ANY KIND on the necklace! I went back to the store, the manager Jeff said he could not help me, because ALL SALES WERE FINAL, despite the fact that I PAID FOR DIAMONDS AND GOT NOTHING, NO STONES OF ANY KIND!
I called 911. in the mean while Jeff called the corporate office upon my request.
Patty at the corporate office in Filipins said the same thing, " ALL SALES FINEL!"
She also appointed me a CASE #5267727
At the same time I received a call from Apple Valley Police Dept. with an
AVPD Incident # HE [protected]
On a positive note,
THANK YOU THE US CONSUMER FOR PUTTING THIS STORE OUT OF BUSINESS AND HOPE WE'LL CLOSE DOWN ALL SEARS AND KMART STORES SOON TO COME

fake genuine diamond necklace / fraud

• Mrs Bean Feb 09, 2019

You want quality for something you spent pennies on the dollar? You are a special kind of stupid, aren't you?

K Mart/Sears.

Good Lord, who ties your shoes??

Welcome to Kmart/Sears jewelry department. Where diamond CHIPS are diamonds.

You fool.

• Mrs Bean Feb 09, 2019

So you're the reason why most times I call 911 it just keeps ringing and ringing??

Ahole.