Kmart / Sears — fake genuine diamond necklace / fraud
I was at KMART store closing / all sales final STORE 7606 in HESPERIA, CA today.
I spotted a necklace for 62. 49 from 249.99 Marked, " GENUINE DIAMOND accent!" On the box.
I asked the sales lady Linda what that meant and IF THEY WERE REAL DIAMONDSs, since I wear glasses and I can not see near well. She said, " YES THEY ARE DIAMOND CHIPS!"
I brought home the necklace and looked at it with a magnifying glass, there were NO STONES OF ANY KIND on the necklace! I went back to the store, the manager Jeff said he could not help me, because ALL SALES WERE FINAL, despite the fact that I PAID FOR DIAMONDS AND GOT NOTHING, NO STONES OF ANY KIND!
I called 911. in the mean while Jeff called the corporate office upon my request.
Patty at the corporate office in Filipins said the same thing, " ALL SALES FINEL!"
She also appointed me a CASE #5267727
At the same time I received a call from Apple Valley Police Dept. with an
AVPD Incident # HE [protected]
On a positive note,
THANK YOU THE US CONSUMER FOR PUTTING THIS STORE OUT OF BUSINESS AND HOPE WE'LL CLOSE DOWN ALL SEARS AND KMART STORES SOON TO COME
More Kmart / Sears Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - poor customer service
- Kmart - rude employee 
- Kmart In Ithaca - standing in long lines
- Kmart - employee harassment/treatment
- Kmart - not enough cashiers!