Kmart In Ithacastanding in long lines

J

I was in Kmart on Saturday 6-14-08 and all they had was lane 4 open and the quick lane. And there were so many people in there and no one couldnt see the light due to all the high merchandise near the pole lighting.Maybe we are short people, but maybe they should move the things back from the registers so we can see these lights and they should have more attendants working on weekends if they want the bussiness, I waited ten minutes jumping register to register.Next time I shop, I will go else where to shop due to 1-2 lines openand alot of people trying to be waited on!!!