Kimberly Mearssteals from disabled VA Veteran

Ordered my elderly disabled father who is a Vietnam Veteran a special order shade on 6/27/09.
As of Novemeber 3rd 09. He has not recieved the 318.46 special order or a refund. I have been into the store and spoke with several managers, and called the coperate office twice. I was told a refund on my fathers closed checking account would be credited. (doesn't make sense) After explaining that the account was closed the manager at lowes insisted that the money would indeed be at the bank . My father and I went to the bank and spoke with the bank manager almost daily. two weeks passed and no credit or special order. spoke with Lowes again this am and was told by the manager "we did our part"
Well if a customer without merchandise or a refund is "doing our part" Then Lowes did a great job of screwing an elderly man. Lowes Sucks!