KIA Motors Corporationthe new car I bought did broke down in 3 hours from leaving the showroom

I bought KIA Telluride 2020 from UAE Sharjah showroom on 27 Jun 2019 recived the car at 7pm no issue and on the same day and after driving 40km the car broke down due to engine overheat and I retuned the car same day at 10pm to the car dealer. That was shocking to me and I tried to know what happened to the car I was notified after 2 days by the delare that it is a small issue (fan problem) and the fan was replaced and they told me to pick up the car on 1 July 2019.
I would like to complain about the way this issue was hundeled and I asked the dealer if they can give 3 free Service to the car in compensation to this inconvenience happened to me as the brand new car has a manufacture malfunction and they have confiscate the car for 3 days to fix!!! but nothing was offered by them!
My contact details
Name: Hassan Karam
Email: [protected]@gmail.com

Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Hassan Karam

Ha
Jul 01, 2019

Comments

•   Jul 01, 2019

They offer you a warranty to fix the car, which happened. They do not offer you toilet paper to wipe your ass during the process. Quit begging, it is unbecoming of you.

Hope that helps!