KIA Motors Corporationservice call for windshield repair

M Aug 14, 2018

Hi ( To Whom it may concern),

I am very upset with the service I have received from KIA in Calgary, Alberta at the Eastside location.
So I was in need of a windshield repair, I phoned locally ( by my town) which is about an hour away from Kia in Calgary. I was getting quotes and when I phoned Kia on Aug 8 at around 11:30 am, I was given a quote of 250.00 plus GST, I believe her name was Chantelle, I was impressed with the price and booked an appointment for Aug.13 for 900 am. I than called back within the hour and I spoke with a gentleman named Kirk or Kirt. I had told him that I would be travelling quite the distance and he was sure that the window would be replaced and that the price was 250.00 plus GST, he confirmed and he would try to get Glass Masters in early the Monday so I could get out as soon as possible. I said that would be fantastic.
Fast forward to Aug 13, I showed up at 900 am and Nic took the car and I affirmed with him all the conversations that I had on Aug 8. He was going to let me know about the time frame. Shortly after said Glass Masters could not come until the afternoon ( sure that was not ideal), however I said no issues I will take the shuttle and come back around 300.
I arrived back to the shop at 315 and no phone call to let me know that they ordered the wrong window, which I bought my car at that dealership. Next they said that they were not sure when it would be replaced and that the window was now 360..I took my keys and left.

First off, I wasted gas money, a day's work, my time and not one apology..I hope that there can be something done because this was a waste of my time, energy and no service to show for it. I would appreciate if someone will look into this and any feedback you have would be fantastic. I would at least hope for my next oil change and service that this will be compensated.

Thanks. Monica Nassichuk