• Po
    pobarjenkins Nov 12, 2010

They ARE being nice giving you a free soda. They don't have to do that at all. Anyways, they probably ran out of a chicken after a rush. You do understand that they don't have a magical friend chicken tree in the kitchen, right?

• Bo
    boop62 Nov 12, 2010

I can't beleive on a Thursday evening at 5:52 a KFC would not have chicken fried and ready to go. I think a 13-15 min wait is just totaly uncalled for. The place was not even that busy. My family likes KFC but I get tired of the wait everytime I stop there. they think they are being nice by giving me a free soda. This place needs to figure out what fast food mean's.

• Cf
    C Foster Nov 07, 2010

Over the last few year Kentucky Knysna South Africa has been serving very bad quality food. I feel something must be done about it.

• Ti
    tiaan Oct 21, 2010

I think people that have something to say about bad service need to go stand behind that counter and do it themself people that complain about something stupid like a order taking to long or a topping that might have been wrong are pathetic realy now they have to make a huge scene about one mistake.dear customer if your a complaining old fart and you make a scene at the end of the day your the one that looks pathetic all that the person behind the counter did was get a order wrong.Is it realy that bad?

• Pe
    peggy gravel Sep 22, 2010

I am convinced that all these complaints are by the same person who cannot spell

• Po
    pobarjenkins Sep 21, 2010

The fast food industry isn't well known for its pay or benefits, so you shouldn't exactly be surprised that some of their employees aren't customer service stars.

Makrovess Sep 21, 2010

We really have a long way with regards to service in South Africa... I live in Sandton and had to drive to Pretoria yesterday. I went into KFC Pretorius 2 to get my 2 boys Chicky Meals and 2 Streetwise 2's for myself and my husband. I was served by Mpho. She didn't even bother greeting me. I placed my order while she was looking at me with a blank face. I paid and she went to prepare it. She was singing so loudly to 'My endless Love' while doing so!!! Oh, and so were all the other staff members, from the guys at the back to the frontline staff. Shocking!! Do these guys get any Customer Service Training?? I mean, greet your customer, process the order, THANK THEM and then you can sing to 'My Endless Love' after we have left the store. I will be sure NEVER to visit this KFC again.

• Ta
    Takeme Sep 16, 2010

I lodged the same complaint on the 17th of September about the ice cream machine broken at Rooihuiskraal KFC. Last night, at KFC Wierda Park, the same thing! I couldn't get the Streetwise Mega Meal because the ice cream machine is broken! What is happening at all the KFC's? Then to top it all off, I ordered the 10 piece family feast and guess what? There was no chicken! The lady told me 10min. I waited for 25min. What is happening to KFC? Shouldn't they make more chicken when they see they are running low??

• Er
    Ertisonne Sep 09, 2010

I am disgusted at the way i was treated at KFC...I went thru the drive through and ordered the streetwise feast...and thinking everything is in there made my way home only to realise there were two pieces of chicken missing and i was not given my chips...and i did go back to be told i was given everything i went home and ate it, it was in a matter of 10 minutes am i so stupid to buy and eat it and then go back to claim it...I will never go back there, this did happen once before where my chips was left out and i left it. I had it this time round.

• Be
    Bentbiker Aug 01, 2010

COULD SOMEONE ADVISE WHEN THE SPEAKER BOXES WILL BE DELIVERED? [protected]

• Tr
    TreL98 Jun 29, 2010

I left work June 12, 2010 arrived at K.F.C. on Quinpool Road, Halifax, NovaScotia at 11:35 PM. To find the doors locked, out of town guests that I told I would be bringing dinner home only to buy crap pizza. The hours on the door clearly stated 11am-12am.

This is false advertising, the young man inside did not have the desencee to even come to the door to say anything.He looked right at me then moved to the back of the store. I have always served K.F.C. to my guests with pride, not this time.

• Hu
    HUCKIE Jun 15, 2010

I ORDERED 12 PIECE CHICKEN DINNER AND GOT 8 LEGS, 2 WINGS, 2 BREASTS, 1 MASH POTATOES, 1 GRAVY, 1 COLESLAW, 6 BISCUITS, 1 BAKE BEAN, $ 27.95 " WHAT A RIP OFF ON THE CHICKEN."
    NOW I HAVE TO COOK DINNER ANYWAY SUCKS.

Anli Meyer Jun 09, 2010

My husband and I really love KFC. He is a sales manager of a company and on a monthly basis visits Graaff Reinett and Cradock. Every month when he goes to Graaff Reinett he orders KFC. Last night when he phoned me he was so shocked about the poor service he received at Graaff Reinettes KFC. As usual he wanted to upsize his meal. They told him due to the fact that they're starting with renervations today they don't have any bottles of cooldrink, which is fair. When he asked for tomato sauce and salt they could not give him any because they don't have any in stock. They could not even give him a serviete. I feel this is really pathetic. I must say I'm really dissapointed in the image and service of KFC.

• Bl
    blar blar May 20, 2010

ya i would have to agree the bawshaws that own the kfc in hillsboro even treat there staff like [censor] wonder y there service is so [censor] cause the owner ship is i use to work there and that place should be shut down im surprised that no one has died from eating that food from there

• En
    ENGELIQUE Mar 25, 2010

Good day i just came from the KFC in Vincent East London 25 MARCH 2010 13:53. I don't eat meat so the only reason for me going to KFC was the new special u have on TV about KRASHER ! on TV it says u get FRUIT BITS, CRUSHED ICE, & YOGHURT. To my surprise when i got to the store today the person that was serving me put half ice cream, 2 spoons of yogurt & strawberry source on top & he put in the processor (to mix it). When i inquired about the fruit bits he said the Passion fruit flavour will have it because of the granadilla pulp.He told me that's how they were taught to make it so that's how i should take it or speak to Head Office & the manager-es assistant said the same thing. My heart is broken because I've been dreaming of getting this & i was very disappointed as i don't often have yogurt but because it came with crushed ice & fruit i did not mind . Can u please sort this out soon we have a thing called consumer act i have rights.
    THANKS
    ENGELIQUE

• AquaHarmony Mar 21, 2010

After being burned by Taco Bell in a similar fashion, paying .30 or more for added sour creme, only to get home and NO sour creme in my order although they made sure to charge me for it, because of them, I now check my items BEFORE leaving the window. Yes, it's inconvenient and it takes a few minutes, but hey, paying for something and not getting it and getting an aloof attitude when I bring it up, is worse! Those behind me at the drive thru, sorry, it's not my problem, I have to check my order before I leave and it's stories like this that are to blame, not me.

• Up
    Upset Husband Mar 17, 2010

I have gone to this store twice this week and came home with something other than I ordered. I ordered white meat meals and my reciept says white meat but my meals were dark meat and my wife did not eat her meal (waste of my money). I tried to call the store and got no answer. Should I have to check everything I order to see if the person representing your company is doing their job. I give my money up before I get my food...so I trust I get what I order. Very upset and displeased. KFC is not what it use to be.

MaxoNameer1234567 Feb 13, 2010

Please give me the email addy 4 the head office 4 kfc in sa

MaxoNameer1234567 Feb 13, 2010

Please give me the kfc head office email addy. Thanx

• Me
    MelBur Feb 08, 2010

I have been watching the kfc adverts for a while on tv, and the only thing I can say about it is that it is terribly demeaning to women not to mention the lousy points they try to make. All they do is push family values down the toilet. They always seem to put women down (the one where the father teaches his son to insult his mother and women in general?) [Who came up with these stupid ads?]; and the one where they guy shows a woman off as desperate to be with him, pushing his own needs ahead of the girl's (what is he saying?) That women are desperate enough to be treated in a inconsiderate way and still be grateful to be with this guy?
    Who are the people making the decisions to air these kind of ads?? Are they thinking that it's funny?? Are they male or female?? Have they looked around at society lately? In South AFrica we still want kids and Youth to respect women. We cannot afford to encourage a society that will just deliver more disrespect, hate, rudeness, or inconsideration.

• Ga
    Gabby1 Nov 12, 2009

Blythewood KFC is not the only one here in South Africa you are confronted by the same bull.

• Jf
    JFKhatesKFC Nov 12, 2009

I went in to purchase a bucket of Chicken. I asked for 2 Brests, 3 Thighs and the rest legs. The very inatentive person behind the counter said I would have to take what kind of Chkn they wanted to give me. I asked if they were out, low etc, answer NO we just decide what you get. I asked if this was only the special, answ NO any meal deal they give what they want. I asked for a manager and the clerk told me the manager is the one who came up with the process and they were not going to change it. I asked if the franchise owner knew, they laughed at me. They then asked why I didn't like wings, did I have a problem with it? WT heck??? I just figured out whay the family in front of me left with no food. I hope no one ever buys anything from they again, I will tell everyone I know and others I don't... anyone who will listen. This is CRAZY...

• Te
    ted rowinski Nov 06, 2009

i ordered chicken bucket etc. i have ordered kfc for many years it has a very distinctive flavor i really like it. i am from ontario the chicken here tastes nothing like the kfc that i know it really sucks i have had kfc in every province when i drove to yellowknife from to nova scotia and this is the first time i can say that it tastes nothing like your recipe it is bland tasteless crap

Johlanda Oct 06, 2009

Good evening. I fully agree, KFC is not up to standard. I live in Knysna, and my order that I put in, was wrong. After I waited for more then half an hour, as I was standing there I could see, they are giving my order to the person that ordered after me. So I had to wait more and then finally when I received my order, there was cooldrink missing. Bad bad bad, O well, I allways thought of KFC as a dirty place, and just recently tried out there twister's. So yes, good advertising on tv but that is only on tv, the real thing, totally difirent.

• Ex
    Exposeit Sep 20, 2009

I found out last week from some friends about the actions of fellow employees of theirs are using risky
    behaviors that could jepordize the health of others and that they are taking advantage of their employers and even doing drugs on the premises of their employment as well as sometimes performing sexual acts while they are at work. I first heard of the Domino's problems in another areal back in April which did not surprise me because I had some people I went to college with that worked there that told me of some of the scandals that go on there including taking away hours or even firing them if they did not participate or felt they would expose their activities. Wake up these two fast food chains demand cameras and drug testing with back ground checks on their employees. This will not totally insure your food will be safe but it will help and tell them to use gloves when they prepare your food demand that the boss do some frequent surprise visits. This stuff is going on on all sides of Guilford County and visiting towns of Greensboro and in Greensboro. Join my group and expose it if you will.

• By
    byrd Sep 18, 2009

I have noticed lately that the resturant itself looks horrible. Tables have food and trash on them. Floors are dirty and have spills. There is never enough employees to keep up with the amount of customers.
    The past two times I have been in the store, there is the same empolyee that seems to have a phone to her ear the entire time you are in line...A few days ago I went after work to pick something up about 7pm, there was only 4 employees ...The lines inside and out were sooooo long, we went somewhere else...I have never in my life seen such poor service. They need to get someone in this place that can make a big change. I would like to see some improvement.

• MAC Aug 23, 2009

LAM'S TOO THE SALUGTERE??

MY GODNES'S MY FREND WE ARE SITLL TALACKING ABOT FRYED CIHCEN ARENT WE??

MY GODOONES;'S THTA WAS A LITEL DARMATIKC

Dr M A CARNARVORO

MarkLouisWebb Jul 13, 2009

You watch Oprah?

How hard do the guys laugh at you while you're changing the oil for customers at Jiffy Lube?

• Mi
    Michael Stuart Jul 08, 2009

I printed out a coupon for your new grilled chicken meal that I herd about from the Oprah show that was a few months ago. I stopped at the Kentucky Fried Chicken in Ayer Ma.tried to use my coupon the lady at the register told me to fill out this form it has my name and address on it. I was told that it would take a couple of weeks or so for KENTUCKY FRIED CHICKEN to send me another coupon or something of the same value I have not herd from anyone yet.At the time I don't think the locatin was set up for the grilling operation.Please take care of this A.S.A.P thank you.

• Ta
    Tamara Jun 27, 2009

I've a big fan of KFC (USA) for years. I am living in South Africa now, and was very excited finding a KFC branch here. However, the quality of the food is far from what I am used to. The chicken legs are tiny, the meat is often undercooked and mashed potatoes are watery. The fist time I thought it was just a bad luck. The second time I bought the food, it was of the same quality. I am disappointed and I hope the brand owners do something about it.

sarah conlon Jun 09, 2009

i would lie to complain about the customers that arrive at KFC and abuse the staff for doing their job, the amount of abuse i and other staff members have been given from customers is disgraceful. i would also like to say if a person is not trained to a specific standard then they are going to give bad service.
    i would like the people who are going to read this to think and ensure that the next time they are talking in a manner that they would not like themsleves to be spoken to, to THINK and abuse the management instead, it is not the staff members fault if chicken is not avalible at that particular time!

• Dj
    D. J. Jenkins Jun 05, 2009

i would like to know what happened with the Oprah and KFC free 2 piece grilled chicken coupons. I had downoladed a coupon from Oprah. com for a free 2 piece grilled chicken with 2 sides. I went to a KFC in my area in Las Vegas, Nevada and was given was informed that I would be sent a rain check for a free 2 piece grilled chicken with the 2 sides. It was filled out and given to the KFC personnel at the counter. As of this date I have not received a raincheck. What happened? was this an advertisement scam? If there was only to be so many persons served, why didn't it have it on the coupon you dowlloaded? Why did you staff advise persons of rainchecks? I patronize KFC frequently, but since that scam I have not and I know of others who feel the same way I do and have not goner back to KFC. Consumers should not be treated this way by Oprah or KFC.

• Ky
    Kyesha Morring Jun 04, 2009

This place closes at 10pm yet they give out of chicken at about 9pm everynight. I went there to order an 8pc and they told I could only get 4 grilled and 4 original. I asked if they had 8 grilled and they told me no. So when I offered to wait while they made more they said it was too late to make more. THEY HAD A WHOLE HOUR!!! So I got half n half and when I got home I saw that they had given me 4 of the smallest grilled pcs they could find. On top of that they don't accept substitutions for coupons. EVERY KFC coupon comes with mashed potatoes and cole slaw but not everyone eats that. This KFC doesnot take your coupon if you want different side orders. This is the managers doing because no other KFC in the area does this. Sorry service. That is the last time this particular KFC will ever get my service.

nonhlanhla manyoni May 30, 2009

i am not at complaining but need some assistance as i am doing an assignment i am a student at the university of kwazulu natal and like to know what are the technologies and digital divides used at kfc durban

nonhlanhla manyoni May 30, 2009

hi i am not complaining but would love i still consider it as one of my favourite food outlets and please if you could help can you tell me or give me all the information about the technology or digital divides found or used at kfc durban highly glad if you can very soon

student from the university of kwazulu natal

• Es
    Esther Krueger Apr 23, 2009

I am writting in to complain with the constant bad service that i get evrytime i get KFC. And not only that, but every time my order has always got somthing missing, and I am fed up with paying full price for somthing i dont actualy recieve!
    I would at least like some kind of compensation for the continious bad service, and also for the lack of product i have paid for, and recieved nothing!

Esther Krueger
    [email protected]

• Ca
    Cav Apr 06, 2009

I visited the KFC branch in P.E . Fiveways on Fri. 03/04/09 at ± 19h00 and was appalled by the level of service dished out. The staff were virtually falling over each other making service even more inefficient. My final straw came when the cashiers started helping their friends behind me in the queue and ignoring me standing at the counter. I will no longer continue to support an establishment that allows this poor level of service at the point of sale as I believe there is nothing wrong with my money when it is tendered for their goods and service.

salman ishtiaq Apr 04, 2009

kfc sucks it blody hotel has even done things like these to me assssss holesssssssssss...not once but uncountable times

• Nt
    ntui cma Mar 25, 2009

Hi, how can i have the KFC contact number. i wish to communicate with a senior responsible authority on how to get a franchaise. the contact details can be forwarded to me by email [email protected] or cellphone number [protected]. thanks

• Si
    Simphiwe Feb 28, 2009

I have always enjoyed KFC even if i knew it was unhealthy. I am rather disappointed of their service these days in Woodmead, JHB. Their credit card machine in the drive-through service is out of order most of the time. I was there on 31Jan2009 - it was not working. I have just returned from there, it is still not working. For 4 weeks the issue has not been sorted! This is not the first time. I'll vote with my cash - spend it elsewhere. What happened convenient and prompt service. At least I'll have my healthy eating habits back. Simphiwe