Having problems with KFC?

KFC reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 3, 2006. The latest review Unethical behavior was posted on Sep 14, 2021. The latest complaint Drive through times and messed up order was resolved on Jan 03, 2020. KFC has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2733 reviews. KFC has resolved 234 complaints.

KFC Customer Service Contacts

1900 Colonel Lane
Louisville, Iowa

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with KFC Customer Service. Initial KFC complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for KFC above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about KFC. Discuss the issues you have had with KFC and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

KFC Complaints & Reviews, Page 77

KFC — chicken pieces don't even look like chicken

We were in Amherst NS at the kfc on November 13th. When i ordered chicken I explained to the lady that the...

Amherst

KFCcustomer service

I visited your location in canton Michigan . This is known to be a very friendly city, however I was treated very poorly and could tell my food had not been prepared to quality standard. Once the cashier handed me my food he shut the window before I could ask for condiments and acted like he couldn't see nor hear me. He was also on his phone while I was trying to pay for my meal. When he finally did re open the window he gave me an attitude and said "All this for sauce, that's some [censor]" and laughed in my face. Next time I will go to Boston market or honestly any other place. I've never had such a horrible food experience. My reciept number is 021521

• So
      Sommerset Nov 28, 2017

I went to our local KFC in Ada, OK. yesterday and was dismayed to find out that they are no longer serving hot wings. I was told that corporate told them to stop serving them. That is the only reason I went to KFC. I will no longer be going there. The wings were my favorite. I would like to know why they were discontinued. I am very upset about this.

KFCapparently they open when they feel like it

This Kfc is suppose to be open at 10:00 and There has been 3 cars that have left out of frustration because the employee's refuse to take are orders and pretty much are completely ignoring the drive thru this is ridiculous I've drove by the window and have seen the employee's and yet we are still being ignored what kind of store is run like this I understand if they need more time to prepare but at least tell the customer's that instead of completely ignoring us this is ridiculous its 20mins past 10:00 and Still I've heard nothing from these people!!!

KFC — customer service

We went through the drive thru to order... The young man was having battery problems with his head set so we...

Dumas

KFC — rudest manager behavior & discrimination for hearing impaired

November 11, 2017 at 3:34 pm my husband picked up 12 piece meal at the Waterford, Michigan KFC. He brought...

KFCbad service /bad attitude

All the time they don't get the orders right .. or they don't do it right because who ever is taking it is talking to other workers .. place is always nasty manager has bad attitude towards customers .. i went today did my order and they told me to pull to the front .. when i ask my husband for the receipt i notice that the woman didn't got it right . So i got down i ask for the lady and she never came to the front I explained to the "manager " and she say .. but did we charged it ??i told her y'all didn't but that's why its a drive tru so customers get their food without getting off their car .. i got really mad cause she keep repeating that they didn't charge it and saying that i was screaming she even say that she wasn't going to complete my order .. i told her that I wasn't going to leave because my son was waiting for his tacos ..she finally made them in a very bad way .. willing to pay she said just take them . I told her that i was going to make a complain and she continued talking.

KFCemployees

I live in wise va and go to kfc many times a month. Lately an employee has been very rude to me she is hateful and threatens others employees while me and my 4 year old son are waiting to be served. In the evenings there's been numerous times a worker in a truck has his guns out in the parking lot and scares my son. Something needs to been done about this or i will take other actions. Employees names are Marian other workers call her "tiny" and the boys name is Brandon.

KFCmy vehicle that was damaged in a handicap space while patronizing this kfc franchise

On October Friday the 13 th at the kfc/Taco Bell establishment at Colmar Manor in Bladensburg Md, a tree branch almost hitting me a patron at this location purchasing food at mid-day but denting my car, thenfollowing up with the manager on staff at that time a Md Jeanette Lundy who claims she did a report, but I've frequent the store several time, plus made a complaint with the complaint division at the corporate office, and as of yet, have not been contacted, . My name is Mr's Charles Smith, phone [protected], I'm wanting to inform this Company now that I have no other choices but to Persue legal representation, due to the non-responsive behavior that I'm getting from this Co . I have pictures and witnesses who observed this accident, which occur right in front of the stores camers. I have a dented roof on my vehicle due to me just patronizing your establishment and feel very disturbed, by the unprofessional way I've been treated and damages I've occurred.

• Sh
              Shaun R. Nov 11, 2017

You may or may not have legal recourse against the business. To begin with, KFC may not even own the property; they may just as likely lease it. Even if they do own the property, you'd have to show a form of negligence on their part. Just because a limb falls on your vehicle doesn't automatically makes them to blame.

Best of luck.

KFC/Taco Bellmanager

The drive thru menu wasn't lit up so I couldn't see to order. The manager was being rude because I asked her did she get part of my order n she cut me off n said yes. My husband went in to use the restroom n tell her she was being rude. I did not know he was going to say something. So when she came to the window she said "If I was being rude you could have told me. You didn't have to send your husband. So I cancelled my order n left

• Po
                pobarjenkins Nov 11, 2017

In my opinion it does not seem that the manager was all that rude. I don't blame her for being mildly upset that your husband went in to talk to her either.

KFCI order another thing but I get another thing

Just now, I went to KFC jalan universiti at Petaling Jaya, I was ordering KFC roller box to take away, when I open the box as I reach home, the things that I got is snacker box and not the roller box. This action really made me crazy, Im not too mad about the wrong food I got but I am totally mad with the services. Hope the KFC administration take a look at ur workers. Some of them are not too friendly and make costumer as their rival 😡

KFCno food after 9pm

I went to get dinner for my family, and when we went to place our order they were out of this and that. We went to church's chicken in the same parking lot and spent what we would normally over there, and got what we wanted. The bottom line is that I spend my money where I get good service, if there is no food how can you provide service? I would like some sort of compensation since I wasted my time and gas to have to go elsewhere. Otherwise, I can go somewhere else.

KFCcustomer service/employee and manager

Went to KFC on Thursday November 9, 2017. Arrived at the drive through and asked the employee at the drive through about the 20.00 deal meal. She proceeded to tell us about what is included in the meal, we asked if we could substitute the extra mashed potatoes for another side, instead of politely saying that we could not substitute a side, she rudely told my husband "Well sir, I guess that's not the deal for you." Why does your company have so many rude employees, well, lack of training. And shouldn't your managers be trained professionals. We had a bad experience with the manager too. We spoke to the manager at the mcalester ok store, and told them that we will not be back and that we knew the owner and would tell them, and the manager said go ahead everybody knows the owner, and I know them too and started to laugh. We work hard for our money and sometimes we just want to not cook and get something quick to eat, I as well as my husband have never been so angry, we hope to hear from you soon and get some feedback on this matter. Thank you for your time and cooperation. Mr, and mrs ron and Nina caniglia

KFCfood and customer services

A friend of mine and myself came in and we ordered the popcorn chicken meal and she ordered the fill up box meal with the three tenders the food was cold the mashed potatoes had hardly any gravy on them the food was just straight-up gross like when we try to get our order Not only was it gross but they didn't even put the entire order together because the guy was in such a rush to go back and talk to his buddies that he didn't care about the customers up front. The customer service when we walked in ask quote what do you want for dinner in quote and then proceeded to say okay yeah okay yeah okay yeah that is what I heard in the matter of 3 minutes about 20 times it's okay yeah. Not only that he rushed our food out didn't bother to repeat repeat the order back like I said before the order was horrible put together forgotten food like this KFC then told me to come down here he would either replace my meal or give me a refund then proceeded to tell me when I got here he couldn't do it he would I would have to come back tomorrow waste another time of my day and get more information from his manager when he told me to come down here what a crock of crap

KFCfood

Everytime I go to kfc/tacobell on north montello they always mess up on my order they never seem to care about anything there rude and never give you your receipt on top of that like come on really .I got served cold chicken my food taste awful. would be nice to have people who really speak english or understand better so no mistake would happen and pay a little more attention what the customer ask for.

KFCchicken

This is ridiculous!!! Have been trying for weeks to contact you through canadian and usa numbers.. The number posted on this page is to meet men/ women??? I even have my sister who lives in the states phoning for me... The usa number puts a recording on to call the canadian number. Yes I live in canada but I want the usa headquarters, the canadian number is no help at all. I found the website and tried to send my complaint but was told it couldn't submit??? I was pierced by a razor sharp almost invissilbly thin bone and after dentist and dr I am $90.00 out... I don't have coverage and am wondering how if all the chicken is "hand" breaded did this bone get through. And why won't anyone call me??? They have my email and phone. Poor poor customer service.. Need a reply!!!

KFCdrunk employees

Why is it every time I go into Waterloo kfc the cook is super drunk? Isn't there a policy on that? How can that be okay? It's been a few occasions I've seen the cook barley standing straight because of being drunk I mention it to the management and they do NOTHING I'm sick of my food being Messed up! Is there anything that can be done? Also the other employees are always on there phone's hair is down and they look very dirty, There has been many occasions where they have just been PLAIN RUDE to not only myself but my elderly mother the problem is they will hire ANYONE me and my familu shouldn't have to listen to a drunk cook being loud and cashiers/management cussing while we eat in the lobby

• Po
                              pobarjenkins Nov 09, 2017

Do you have proof or evidence that the cook is drunk? Many disabilities or disorders can make someone appear this way when they are not. In regards to their hair, legally food workers are not required to wear hairnets. For the other issues you could contact corporate customer service with your feedback. Make sure you have actual evidence that the cook is intoxicated.

KFCoverall service

Ive never experienced such shoddy service from kfc as I have this evening.. I was sat in total, in the drive through for almost 50 minutes from order to collecting.. Must have cost nearly £5 in fuel sat waiting.. My order finally was passed to me-the drinks were half empty, one gravy pot was all squashed and the chicken piece was cold. The staff inside seemed like they couldn`t care less when I mentioned it the manageress.in my opinion kfc has really gone downhill.. I`m not a complainer but this was utterly appalling.. Furthermore we had no straws, napkins, wet wipe towel. Disgusting service kfc

KFCservice

Why is it that the kcf and have bell is not open om time in hampstead md they have employees on time but managers are not in time and I need food for party. Also u have people that are not doing there job and have kids that just run around and hide and not do there job. So please take care of this and have management show up on time and have things ready

KFCout of menu item

We visit KFC a lot and the one close to our house is on Osceola Pkwy in Kissimmee and last time we went they did not have the pot pie and there is a tile in the ceiling with mold from the hurricane that had come thru and we went back today around noon and they said the grilled chicken would not be ready for another 30 minutes and the moldy tile is still there, everytime we go there is a problem either leaving items out of our order or not having the menu items always something.
                                Today is [protected]:57am
                                Restaurant #W750274

out of menu item
                                out of menu item

KFCrestaurant operations

This is by FAR the WORST KFC I have ever been to. I will not be back. I started by going to the drive thru, only to receive a recording the drive thru was closed and to please come inside. I got inside and there was a line of folks and others standing there waiting on food or waiting to order...I finally was able to order after the staff was goofing off. I waited over 30 minutes for my food while my mom who had been in the hospital all day long sat in the car. I was told it was a 12 minute wait for Original Chicken, ...after 20 minutes finally one of the employees asked me what I was waiting on. There were about 10 PEOPLE there waiting on food and the staff didn't give a CRAP. I told her I was waiting on a 12 piece original meal. She then proceeded to tell me it was going to be 10 minutes for original chicken. I said you told me it was going to be 12 minutes over 20 minutes ago. She literally just stared at me...I asked if she had anything else at this point. And by now, the drive thru has MIRACULOUSLY opened and car after car was receiving bag after bag of food. The employee said yes that they had crispy. I asked her to just simply make it crispy then as this is getting ridiculous. I got the crispy chicken but was then told they had no corn...which she yelled at me from the back line asking what else I would prefer because they have no corn. NOT Professional at all. It's now by this point been 35 minutes (about 8 others still standing waiting for food as cars are just cruising through the drive thru). This is the WORST experience ever...one employee was laughing while saying "sorry for your wait." Horrible experience. Horrible representation of your restaurant. You had people WALKING OUT. I'm not one to typically complain as I have worked in the food industry and understand it's a trying business to work in. But THIS...THIS was absolutely ABSURD. I suggest you fix it because it's going to end up closing down that location if that crap keeps up. You've lost a customer in me, and you had folks up and walking out, so you probably lost customers in them as well. Good luck with that.