Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / food order

Four days ago I went through the drive thru and ordered a 5 piece tender meal along with a $5 tender box. After I get home I realize the side order wasnt correct. I was given mashed potatoes instead of coke slaw. In addition I wasnt given the dipping sauces I requested. When i opened the side of mashed potatoes to confirm it wasnt Cole slaw i noticed a strand of long hair. I had to drove 5 miles back to the restaurant to make the complaint. I showed the worker the hair in the potatoes and she didnt apologize or offer a refund. She said she'd just give me a fresh order if potatoes which i didnt order to begin with. After asking about the sauces she told me i should've checked myself before leaving. Why would i do that? It's your job to make sure my order is correct. I was given the correct order at the end without an apology of any kind. When i returned home my wife was disgusted and we never ended up eating the food. We paid $17 for this horrible experience.

[protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by Frank Puente, Jul 31, 2019

If you want to look for grammatical errors you have issues. I know what needs to be capitalized but voice to text doesn't always do it correctly. Unlike you, I don't have time to look for petty mistakes that are inconsequential to the meaning of the message. Believe me, the money wasn't an issue. What was the issue is the unprofessional way this was handled. You must be one of the minimum wage workers that puts blame on everyone else. Have a nice day deplorable.

Fr
Jul 31, 2019

Comments

• Fr
      Jul 31, 2019

I am not a child. I am a grown married man. I don't know if that will last long. This whole incident made me so angry.Iw was so angry that my wife and I got into an argument. I ended up beating her up so badly that her face was all bruised. I confiniscated her phone so she could not call for help. She unfortunately found a way and contacted her parents. Her father threatened to beat me up. I told him to go ahead and do so. I would press assault charges. He said that he would press assault charges and call the police. I begged him not to. He did so anyway. They talked to me. I gave my wife dirty looks when they asked if she wanted to press charges. Sadly her father was with her and she said yes. He was there to protect her. Her father told her that she should leave me since this is not the first time I have beaten her up. She asked for it. I think because of this incident with Shelley she may actually leave me.

•   Jul 31, 2019

@kr1111 Do you click on the user name???

Zero complaints equals the sockturd!

But I'm sure you know that already.

•   Jul 31, 2019

There was illegal drugs in your Cole SLAW?????

It's not the simple grammatical errors that get me. For me it's about whether it's legible or not. I don't mind a misplaced comma here or an absent apostrophe there. If you continuously write chiw for child, we have a problem.

•   Jul 31, 2019

Voice text... You know that all this hey Google and Cortana and Siri and Alexa... Are always listening in once you activate it.

Right??

PS:. Huzzah on posting your full name! You new to the internet???

•   Aug 01, 2019

Seems like y’all are listening to me! Yay! Clicking the name shows you if they are an imposter. Same story, same lies, posted many times in the same time block. They require attention and they don’t have the intelligence to muster up a new fairytale.

•   Aug 01, 2019

@SubSquirrel I've been doing that for a long time now. I still think it's someone we know.

•   Aug 01, 2019

@Um is not an answer! Most people don’t care enough to look. They jump all over someone and waste time.

Yup, it’s a regular poster.