Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] / food order
Four days ago I went through the drive thru and ordered a 5 piece tender meal along with a $5 tender box. After I get home I realize the side order wasnt correct. I was given mashed potatoes instead of coke slaw. In addition I wasnt given the dipping sauces I requested. When i opened the side of mashed potatoes to confirm it wasnt Cole slaw i noticed a strand of long hair. I had to drove 5 miles back to the restaurant to make the complaint. I showed the worker the hair in the potatoes and she didnt apologize or offer a refund. She said she'd just give me a fresh order if potatoes which i didnt order to begin with. After asking about the sauces she told me i should've checked myself before leaving. Why would i do that? It's your job to make sure my order is correct. I was given the correct order at the end without an apology of any kind. When i returned home my wife was disgusted and we never ended up eating the food. We paid $17 for this horrible experience.
Updated by Frank Puente, Jul 31, 2019
If you want to look for grammatical errors you have issues. I know what needs to be capitalized but voice to text doesn't always do it correctly. Unlike you, I don't have time to look for petty mistakes that are inconsequential to the meaning of the message. Believe me, the money wasn't an issue. What was the issue is the unprofessional way this was handled. You must be one of the minimum wage workers that puts blame on everyone else. Have a nice day deplorable.
More Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] Complaints & Reviews
- KFC - South Africa - service was so terrible! 
- KFC - waiting time 
- KFC Canada - poor customer service 
- KFC Malaysia - poor credit card payment service 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken Abudhabi - spoiled my kids birthday party-bad customer service & doesnt care attitude 
- KFC Taco Bell - messed up order 
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - bad service
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - store was closed only drive through open
- KFC - microwaved burgers leave bad taste
- Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC] - 5$ box