Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]I am complaining about customer service.

J Nov 21, 2017

We went to go pick up food from KFC in San Mateo, CA and since my son was sleeping. We were waiting for a long time and we thought they were busy so we waited. After a while we just parked and went inside. I told the employees that if I can speak to their manager because as soon as I walked in I saw them all with their headsets. When the " shift leader " called the manager she said that she was too busy with someone to help. Then since she never came I explained to the shift leader that we were out at drive thru waiting and no one ever helped us. The shift leader looked like she had smoked marijuana. And when I told her she just looked at me like I was crazy. After they realized that their headsets were not even on. We ordered our food and the food was bad quality so we asked for a refund. They said they couldn't give us a refund because their was no one authorized in the store to give refunds. Then the manager that was in said she couldn't help us because she was only filling in for the store. I decided to contact corporate because it is not the first time their has been many times were we have been missing food or having bad quality food.

Kentucky Fried Chicken [KFC]