Kent Ro Filterbeep sound and water stopped

G Review updated:

I have this filter since 2 yrs...initially I didnt have much problem but since 6 months I have to call the technician to clean the filter as it always gives beep sound and water stops coming. Then since last 15 days my technician has come thrice, cleaned, changed all parts, gave around 1750 rs also bt hardly 2 days the filter worked properly, has resumed with the same beep sound problem with water stoppage. Please help. I really need an urgent reply. Thanks.

RESOLVED

• KENT RO Systems's response · Dec 10, 2012

Dear Sir,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Kindly provide us your contact details so that we can take a prompt action to resolve your query.

Regards
    Kent RO Systems Ltd.

sangeet songh Jun 25, 2014

sangeet singh

i am also face same problem .
    Please help. I really need an urgent reply. Thanks.

Ph. - +[protected]

• Yo
    Yogesh M Patil Aug 29, 2016

I also face same problem but after changeing uv ballest choke

mobile - [protected]

• Ne
    neha lahri Dec 19, 2018

I am also facing the same problem. How was it resolved for you ?

• Ri
    Rivera Ro Feb 26, 2019

nice sharing information...

• Ro
    Rohini$ Nov 01, 2019

Yearly twice they say filters needs to be changed and charge 4000 eachtime..eventually i end up paying machine cost [protected])every year..what's the whole point buying new machine every year..instead buying water cans saves more than half of what i spend on this