Having problems with Kenstar?

Kenstar reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 22, 2007. The latest review tumble top fully automatic washing machine was posted on Nov 4, 2018. The latest complaint Received damage was resolved on May 01, 2014. Kenstar has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 50 reviews. Kenstar has resolved 13 complaints.

Kenstar Customer Service Contacts

296, Udyog Vihar, Phase 2
Gurgaon
India - 122015
Locations

Registered Address
14 KM Stone, Chitegaon, Aurangabad – Paithan Road, Aurangabad -431105

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kenstar Customer Service. Initial Kenstar complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kenstar above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kenstar. Discuss the issues you have had with Kenstar and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Kenstar Complaints & Reviews

Kenstar Tumbletop Fully Automatic Washing Machineno after sales service

I own a kenstar tumble top fully automatic washing machine. The problem is that each time there is a breakdown, there is a problem getting it repaired as the service is poor. My machine broke down in Dec 09.After 2 weeks a technician, Mr. John came to repair it. He said that the problem was with the belt and was to be replaced. He changed the belt, charged us for it plus the service charge, and left without giving a receipt for the same.
The machine had been repaired on 7th Jan'2010. It broke broke down again on the 26th Jan 2010. After 10 days a technician, Mr. Vishant came and he says the belt is damaged and needs to be replaced.
I have no receipt to show of the earlier work done. Also, if the belt needs to be replaced every 2 weeks, then what is the quality of material that is being used?
Or, is the company taking the consumer for a ride and cheating them.
Besides this, I also have a microwave oven and a mixer from kenstar. If this is the scenario then i wil not buy anymore kenstar products. I will advise others not to buy them either.
Will the company see that justice is done and repairs done at the earliest? You may confirm the above facts from our local dealer too- Aurora Electronics, Curchorem - Goa. India.
My name is Dr. Ketan Prabhudesai
Curchorem - Goa. India.

kenstar washing machine,top loading,tumbe washleakage of water from the bottom

There is water leakage when machine drains out water. The drain pipe is cracked at many places hence leakage takes place and water flows out on the ground.The service centre (local in Roorkee) say that they are not able to arrange fresh drain pipe and machine is lying idle for the last one month and a lot of money is being spent in repeated phone calls.Please send a drain pipe soon so that atleast we can use machine during peak winters in Roorkee. Mr Sudhir incharge at Dehradun has also been informed but he too is helpless.It is already more than amonth.
    R K Srivastava
    A 2, CBRI Colony, Shantinagar
    ROORKEE
    [protected]

Kenstar little Cooler DXunder quality product,unfaithfull service

Kenstar little Cooler DX
      Posted: 2009-10-09 by Praveen Joshi Send email

Worlds No 1 bad Company, Product!!!

I lodged complaint against slow running of cooler fan, burnt smell from cooler which is under warranty, on 22/9/09, after repeatedly complaining against the same So called Kenstar Service person (Ph;[protected]) came on 3/10/2009, he opened the cooler, said that, motor burnt, He recklessly cut the wires inside the cooler and replaced the motor which he bought with himself. WHILE CHECKING HE FOUND THAT REPLACED MOTOR ALSO NOT WORKING!!!, He told himself that this motors are very poor quality...He promised me that he will come after two days.till today he haven't visited again.i again contacted customer care, they told me that, they are giving me new COMPLAINT NO!!!, they also started cheating me by giving false informations.for god sake I have recorded all the conversations, Now i think, my air cooler is Unsafe to Use although it got repaired, since unsafe Cut wire joints and it has to work in humid condition, I claim for replacement, otherwise, i will burn this Kenstar product in the middle of a busy Street with Banners, showing my records to the public and i think Protest is only way for such works. Pls support me ...

Kenstar Washing Machine - Tumble WashMachine not working Properly.

I have one washing Machine, fully automatic tumble wash. It is not working properly for last 15 days. I want to repair it and service it . Please send immidiatly some machanic at following address.
        Ravindra B. Bhosale,
        803, Sampada C.H.S.,
        Arunodaya Nagar,
        Mulund (East),
        Mumbai-400081
        Cell No.[protected]

Kenstar Microwave OM20ACF — POst sale support

HI, I have bought Microwave Oven of Kenstar, Initialy it works fines but from last 6 months. Microwave is not...

Kenstar — About service center

I have purchased one kenstar air conditioner from your local dealer in viramgam, ahmedabad, gujarat, india. I...

Kenstar MixergrinderPoor customer care

I'm Preetha, we bought Kenstar mixer on 1-12-07, within span of 6months the motor got repaired, when we gave it to for repair, still they haven't come back with any response, but they boast in website as below. "The consumer is delighted with the technical superiority and international aesthetics of Kenstar products. Thus was formulated Kenstar’s corporate philosophy- “Complete solutions for a complete home”.

"Kenstar also recognizes the importance of after-sales service to the consumer. "

I can't understand in what way they are telling, my advise is Don't buy KENSTAR PRODUCTS. Even if you buy pray to GOD it doesn't gets repaired. If it gets repaired throw it in dustbin...

All the best for the Kenstar Customer (Bhakras).

No Name Oct 01, 2008

I believed that the KenStar is closed, I could not connect them
              all the contact numbers are wrong. I dont know how they are running the company with the Website. I am sure they are cheaters.
              Dont purchase any item from this company, There so many brands, where you can buy you items
              Rgds
              SB

Kenstar Washing MachineService is unavailable

I have purchased a kenstar fully automatic machine known as tumble top. It is not functioning since long time. service center available at Allahabad is not attending the call and has expressed his helplessness in repairing the same by saying that the spare parts are not easily available by the company. When i opened the website of the company and tried to make contact with the dealers and service center in Uttar Pradesh, they all start abusing the company and say that they left the company long back and the company is doing forgery in shopping their name in its web site. When i call the company at its H O they do not respond any satisfactorily instead provide different telephone no; which are attended. Really it is a bogus company.

Kenstar Washing MachineEngineer not visting against my complain

I have purchased the Kenstar Washing Machine on 4th April 2008 and on 25th some problem occured in that so i called the service centre around 25 times

1.sometimes they use to tell me that the engineer will visit your address within 24 - 48 hours but nobody visited my home.
              2. They use to provide me the number of Mr rajesh and Mr Parvinder, i called them they also use to say the same thing but till now nothing happened

Now i am totally exhausted now i complian to you last time if nothing happens i am left with no option left except filing a complain to the consumer forum.

My details are

Name - Atul

Complain number - 400RF08E021412

Mobile number - [protected]

So i request you to please send some engineer to have a look at my product latest till sunday.

Atul

KenstarPathetic Service - After Sales

I have put in a complaint with the customer service department of Kenstar regarding the pathetic service being provided by the company. I do not see anything happening there other than getting a standard answer that someone will get back to you. (7 days still ahve'nt heard from them). I had bought a water purifier of Kenstar and the following are the problems with that:

1. After 10 calls the person responsible for installing it came to my place.

2. The installation was done after 4 days of purchase.

3. He was outright rude and behaved as he was doing some favors to me

4. The installation is not proper and the water is leaking from it and because of that there is damage to my kitchen.

I have given a complaint at the call center and the complaint number is DAM08D180016. (it took 4 calls from my side to register complaint there too)

The dealer insisted that you product is good but I seriously believe that things like these do not show such a good company in good light ; before buying stuff of this company I would suggest a lot of people to think twice.

• Ms
                    m s lakshminarayanan Aug 19, 2008

I purchased a kenstar washing machine 3 months back. The drier is not working . Even after complaing thrice & even after 4 days no one turnedup. The response is poor

Kenstar/ Washing Machine Model Ls-63 Sl No-1870801182Complain against Mr Pronob Mondal of M/S PENGUIN REFREGERATION stated to be your service Franchise center at BURDWAN (West Bengal)

I have purchased a washing machine model LS-63 sl no-[protected] on 29.11.2007 from Aneesha Electronics at the cost of Rs 6000.00 vide bill no-2889 out of confidence on your esteemed House. But unfortunately within a few days of purchase the net of the lint filter of the machine got detached at the time of rotation.

The matter was forthwith brought to the notice of the above named official. But on the plea of non-availability of lint filter from the company he had repaired the same by himself as a result of which total lint filter is getting out from its place at the time of rotation.

It is a matter of concern that despite my repeated request to above named official, by personal visits or over telephone during the last two/three months he neither had sent technician nor taken any initiative to replace the lint filter for which I’m even ready to pay the cost in spite of the machine still being within its period of warranty.

Sir, for such above stated act of your authorised person I’m suffering from mental agony apprehending for want of such a petty-worthy parts my newly purchased washing machine may get damaged.

Please look into the matter and redress my grievances. Waiting to hear from you.

Kenstarbad after sale services

i`m TAPASYA, resident of pune- i had registered the complaint with PRAGATI ELECTRONICS, kenstar service center on 9.04.08 and was told the man will reach tomorrow eveningi.e. 10 .04.08, but nobody has come from there inspite of 2 reminder calls daily. this is not the first time, last time also the service took pretty long.
                    It is just not expected from a company like kenstar- with so many consumer products to be irresponsible.
                    i`m forced to say that it will be difficult for me purchase any oher kenstar product or rather even suggest anybody for it.

my phone no. is [protected].

• Sh
                        shalini gupta Nov 04, 2008

In noida i don't know any service centre of kenstar, so tht we r facing the problem how to operate kenstar OM-25 DCF microwave.plz help asap.

• Go
                        gopi Oct 13, 2008

Hi,

Even somebody gives you a free mixer grinder from Kenstar plz dont take. If u have got it as a free gift plz donote the same to pakistan. Its a real pain having this grinder. It make a noice more than F-16 AIR CRAFT. it got warrenty for 7 years unfortuanately evey month u need to replace the motor. I have called a engineer from Kenstar he says its normal.Kenstar is a company not heard of noice pollution and technology.

My request to Kenstar to not to make a product on which they are not competent with.

Rgds..Gopi

• Ra
                        Rajendra Sep 20, 2008

I got a kenstar cooler the sleek model in 4th of April 2007 in noida and it stopped functioning in July 2007.I logged a complain in August and no one attended.After that I went and gave 2 times complain to the dealer after which a person came and attended the call on 14th April. He said that the motor and the pump has to be replaced and I have to pay for the repair. After arguing with him he finally found out that the last complain was on March 28th 2008 and has to be repaired free of cost. I asked for the complaint number but he refused to give saying he will come and do the repair soon. Now that he did not have any spares with him he promised me that he would return back and do the service in a weeks time.
                        But after calling him several times on his mobile he did not attend. After seveal attempts I gave up and duing June 2008 I called up again to the customer care and a person arrived to check the conditions.He too was demending the cost for the repair. When I ask the older person he gives me other numbers to call and ask for service and those persons do not respond. He is not even giving the complaint number.

If such things goes on with branded companies like kenstar what do we do ?
                        Is it not good to buy local items and use them till they keep working without warrenty?

• Di
                        dileep singh Sep 09, 2008

i wants make a hudge deal with aparana bendek about kenstar who working with kenstar in pune so please inform her. my contact no is [protected].

• Ar
                        arun May 01, 2008

I brought a kenstar cooler 2 week back. It stopped working in 2 days. from then on i have been calling them. They promise they will come and repair it. But till now after repetitive calls nothing has happened. I have been checking their sites. There is no way to contact their escalation managers.

Kenstar / Dishwasernonresoponse to complaint

On the 31st of March, 2005, I purchased a'Kenstar Dishwasher' after
                      much cajoling and flattering by the said company.I started using
                      it and it worked satisfactotily for the first few months.Then
                      it broke down, when I complained Mr. Nagraj and Mr Mastan
                      representing the company came immediately and got the repairs
                      done.Within a month again the dishwasher gave way again.Again
                      it was repaired and I was told it will work perfectly hereon.
                      But again afterwards it gave way completely.

Iam sorry to mention here their attitude changed when I called
                      the officer, the sales man etc.So far there has been no
                      response and when I insisted they come and rectify the
                      mistake, the same Mr. Nagraj came with the detergent and
                      demanded double the rate.I demanded a bill for the same.He
                      refused blatently to give any bill and admitted that the
                      dishwasher department has closed down.He said the repairs can't
                      be done and gave the detergent at the original rate without
                      a bill.

My complaint is the dish washer stops functioning in between,
                      the beep sound that is emitted to indicate various functions and timings of the washer doesn't function at all and the
                      detergent chamber is not opening to dispense the detergent.

After I shelled out nearly Rs.25000/-of my hard earned money and
                      purchased this appliance, I expected, more than expectation, Ihave a
                      right to question the attitude of the members of the company and
                      also that justice is done to me.I would like to mention here that
                      Iam a retired Bank officer and a senior citizen.

Taken in by their sycophancy in the beginning I recommended Kenstar Dishwasher to a number of my friends and they also gave my name to many people who rang up to me for reference.Now I don't know what
                      to do with this dishwasher which is not working and the mental
                      and physical agony I am going through to wash the dishes by
                      hand after spending so much of my hard earned money.

I hope somebody in this world will help me immediately to get
                      the justice is done to me.The company gave me 5 years
                      warrenty i.e upto 30th March 2010.

From,
                      Mrs.Malini Rao

• Go
                          Google_Hari May 09, 2011

I got the same response. Kenstar closed the dishwasher department, will they pay back?
                          I think my 25, 000 is gone down the drains. Every time they repair it works once.
                          This is a disaster and I recomment none to buy.

Hari
                          [protected]

Kenstar Food ProcessorTorturing service!

I bought a Kenstar food processor and i did not run at the first start neither the instructions have been given with the processor how to operate it and i called the Kenstar Helpline... I was waiting for the representative for 10 days no one responds, i called their Ahmadabad office the gentleman said they will resolve it in a day, but days turned into weeks no response and alter the website of Kenstar went missing.

Then i called the So called Head of Karnataka for Service Mr Bhat for the help, but he always had a reason for pathetic service, and later did his best to avoid my calls and when i call the helpline again false Promises... If anyone from Kenstar reading this call after 5 Pm to [protected] and u will surely hear the laziest representative on the face of earth Mt Shiv, he would take almost a minute to just to greet you and then bangs the receiver before you finish..

If this is Kenstar then pls pls do not ever make a mistake of buying anything from Kenstar THEY ARE THE STARS OF PATHETIC SERVICE... THEY SHOULD BE AWARDED THE WORST SERVICE AWARD FOR THE CENTURY...

Joshis Oct 09, 2009

Kenstar little Cooler DX
                            Posted: 2009-10-09 by Praveen Joshi Send email

Worlds No 1 bad Company, Product!!!
                            I lodged complaint against slow running of blower, burnt smell from cooler on 22/9/09, after repeatedly complaining against the same So called Kenstar Service person (Ph;[protected]) came on 3/10/2009, he opened the cooler, said that, motor burnt, He recklessly cut the wires inside the cooler and replaced the motor which he bought with himself. WHILE CHECKING HE FOUND THAT REPLACED MOTOR ALSO NOT WORKING!!!, He told himself that this motors are very poor quality...He promised me that he will come after two days.till today he haven't visited again.i again contacted customer care, they told me that, they are giving me new COMPLAINT NO!!!, they also started cheating me by giving false informations.for god sake I have recorded all the conversations, Now i think, my air cooler is Unsafe to Use although it got repaired, since unsafe Cut wire joints and it has to work in humid condition, I claim for replacement, otherwise, i will burn this Kenstar product in the middle of a busy Street with Banners, showing my records to the public and i think Protest is only way for such works.Pls support me ...

• Ve
                            Venkatesh Murthy Oct 01, 2008

I have bought a Kenstar Food Processor & have found that the equipment is made of a very poor quality.
                            The Blade shaft supposedly manufactured using Stainless Steel for all food grade products is made of
                            inferior quality of steel. The blade has corroded with deep pit marks had to be replaced twice within 9 months from the date of purchase.

Stainless steel cannot corrode unless exposed to highly corrosive atmoshpere & it was shocking that despite highligthing the manufacturing defects to their service in-charge Mr Sridhar at Bangalore nothing has been done. All the more he refused to even give me the contact Nos of the person at the factory while i tried communicating directly a gross neglegence to product quality.

The corrosive dust or any unsoluble particle getting mixed with food can be disastrous to the extent that the diseases / epedimics spread beyond cure.

Why should anybody invest on the such products & why should such products not be banned ??

Chandrakant Dec 24, 2007

I am facing the same BAD service/Response at Bangalore. I purchased the FP last year & was Very sparingly used. It stopped working couple of months back (Under warranty). I lodged the comolaint on 17/11/07 (# 170001) They have NOT attend to the call till date. On making repeated calls/reminders to them they (Manjesh/Sridhar) promised to depute/attend to the call on specific schedule during which I had to take leave twice in a month but nobody turned up to attend to faulty product.

THEY ARE THE STARS OF PATHETIC SERVICE... & FALSE ASSURENCE...

KENSTAR 3 D POWER MICROWAVE OVENPoor Service

I purchased a 3 D power KENSTAR Microwave Oven 2 years back. Now there is problem in heating. Oven already handed over to the authorised service dealer in Vellore in Tamil Nadu (Franchise). The above dealer informed it cannot be serviced due to non-availability of spares.

Pl. do the needful.

• Na
                              napolean Jun 09, 2009

I have purchased a kenstar microwave about few years back and seldom used and its heating system is not working.I donot know whether there is any service centre in Delhi and if so can anyone give me the details.
                              K.S.Napolean, [protected]

Kenstar / Microwave OM20DGQNo visit to home for demo.

We purchased a microwave oven on 27th Oct. We were told by salesman that Kenstar representative will turn up at our hose within one week for free demonstration.
                            Nobody has come so far. Reminded over telephone two times but no effect.

• Sw
                                Swati Marwaha Dec 02, 2008

Hi,
                                I have got the Kenstar microwave oven as a gift from my friends and there is no manual or recipe book enclosed.
                                Kindly send someone at my place for free demo to help me understand working of the machine.
                                Also, kindly provide me a recipe book for cooking.

Swati

Kenstar - Grinding MachineBlade stuck in the wet grinding machine

We are having a problem with removing the blade of the wet grinding machine. Can someone let us know of the service center in Bangalore who we can reach to.

Thanks
                              Mathai

sanjay singh Oct 05, 2007

Kenstar a big name in kitchen appliances products and similarly has earned a big name as worst service provider.For your reference please share my expereince i bought a food processor and within six monts it went out of order i lodged comlaint(BPA190037) 19/09/2007, sent an e-mail on 01/10/2007 and still waiting for their response .

Kenstar Washing MachineNon-functional

The Kenstar Washing Machine which I bought in Chennai Two years ago is giving me troubles almost everyday. This has been brought to the notice of the concerned many an occasion. A couple of occasion, the complaint was attended to. But, they could not find a perennial solution. However, the services were very atrocious. I have lost total faith in Kenstar and their products and services.

• Sh
                                    Shivaji Bhosale Sep 20, 2008

Dear Sir,
                                    I was purchase one Kenstar Washing Machine from Kanekar Electronics Ponda Goa on 20/10/2006 & it is under 2 year warentee. Lot of time the machine was not working, but that time Kanekar Electronics delar was sent his engineer & repair the machine. but from Aug 2008 our machine was not working. Then i was call to this delar ( Kanekar Electronics) but he was not responsding.then again & again i was call to this delear then he was sent his engineer.but the engineer said there is a major problem in the machine so we want to send the machine to the company for repairing.then the person was come at our place & collect the machine on 28.08.2008. after some days i was call to the delear for chacking the status so he said he had sent the machine to the company. so from 28.08.2008 upto till date we have not get our machine so how can we handle this issue. We are not happy with Kanekar Delear & also we are not happy with KENSTAR Company. This time i am giveing 03 days time. if i am not geting the machine then you should give ma a new machine. if i am not getting the machine by 25th Sept.08 then i will go to the court. pls. call me in this no.& send me your positive reply.

Contact No: [protected].

Ponda Goa

Shivaji Bhosale

• Sk
                                    S.Kailasam Sep 29, 2007

The Kenstar Washing Machine which I bought in Chennai at madipakkam Dealer Name Sri Ganesh Electronics dt 02/01/2006 ( 1 1/2 years ago) is giving me troubles almost everyday for 4 months. Machine has not working. This has been brought to the notice of the concerned many an occasion ( 100 times i have telephoned). A couple of occasion, the complaint was attended to somebody , they have changed volve. but now machine is not working ,They could not find a perennial solution. However, the services were very atrocious. I have lost total faith in Kenstar and their products and services.

The only solution I have in fornt of me is to "throw" the washing machine or sell it for scrap value. I am afraid whether there will be anybody to take it for even scarp value. In future i am not recommend the any kenstar products.

Kenstar Washing MachineDefective washing machine

I have purchased a washing machine on 23.8.2006 and found the same to be not working properly on many occasions. Thrice the same was repaired and still the problems are not cured. On last occasion the PCB as well as the control panel was changed on 10.9.2007 . But the same is returned to my home stating that all the defects are cured , but even though we have asked the representative to commission the repairing of the washing machine the same was not complied by him. Whenever I call the service personnels they act in very rude manner and is not willing to come to my home and do the necessary . It is also found that the control panel is replaced with an used one. The attitude of the service persons are very bad and is requested to take appropriate action for my grievance.

• Ku
                                      KULDEEP Dec 16, 2007

I have purchased KENSTAR WASHING MACHING 3 YEARS BACK, NOW IT HAS PROBLEMS I AM TOLD THE PCB OF CONTROL PANEL IS BURNT, THERE IS NO REPLACEMENT !!! THE SERVICE IS PATHETIC, KENSTAR HAS AUTHORISED THRIED PARTY FOR SERVICING & THEY ARE NON RESPONSIVE, REPEATED COMPLAINTS TO KESTAR HAVE DONE TO EFFF EARS ONLY PROMISES. I STRONGLY RECOMMEND PEOPLE SHOULD STAY AWAY FROM KENSTAR PRODUCTS

Kenstar / Tumble Top Fully Automatic Washing MachineService center not responding since 2 weeks and rude

2 weeks ago when i ringed service center of kenstar home appliances for the repair of my washing machine. A service person from the company came after 2 days and told me that we will call you and then we will tell you the detail of the problem. After 5 days when i called the service center back, the call attender didn't took my request properly and disconnected my call several times. At last she failed to five me a complain number. I feel like never ever getting any appliance from kenstar in the future as the after sale service of the company is extremely poor!

• Su
                                        Sufal Oct 23, 2008

I am facing the same problem