Keller Williams Realty Logo

Keller Williams Realty

Having problems with Keller Williams Realty?

Keller Williams Realty reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Dec 7, 2006. The latest review Your agent in Delaware ohio was posted on Mar 10, 2021. The latest complaint fraud, mis representation was resolved on Sep 20, 2014. Keller Williams Realty has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 123 reviews. Keller Williams Realty has resolved 22 complaints.

Keller Williams Realty Customer Service Contacts

1221 South Mopac Expressway, Suite 400
Austin, Texas

Keller Williams Realty Complaints & Reviews

William Savage, Keller Williams Realtor, Baltimore Maryland Scam Artist!!! — william savage scam artist

William Savage signed a neuter contract on an english bulldog puppy, I sold him back in July 2012. The...

Real Source Property Mgt. / Keller Williams / Pat Skiffington — not returnind deposit and fraudulantly collected rent

I rented property from these people in Jan 2011 the property was transferred to the Bank 9/2/11 as a...

Keller Williams Realty — did not disclose someone died in house

We went to look at the house on 95 Roy ave listed price 149000 (est value 99000) and we found out a lot by...

Keller Williams Realty — scammers

Herbert Herbert Taylor & Ruth Taylor Of Keller Williams Realtyempire for the rich

Keller Williams opperates under the philosophy of "sharing the wealth" with its agents but let's be realistic. Where is the wealth really? On cruises around the world perhaps, or maybe vacationing in their beach homes. That's where Herbert and Ruth Taylor, owners of the New England Keller Williams region are. While agents bust their chops to bring in the dough, the top dogs, like Herbert and Ruth are rolling in it. It's unfortunate, that people like Ruth and Herbert Taylor would take advantage of colleagues and associatees in a time of crisis, but it's true. With their low compensation, high demand, and unmanageable workload They do everything in their power to suck you dry and then disregard you like yesterdays news. They've gone as far as to withhold pay commissions and change my commission structure THREE times within the past year, stating that these changes had to be made because of our tough economy. They're right, the economy is tough on everyone, except them. They're living high on the hog while the rest of us do the best to feed our kids. For those of you who don't know how it works, the regional owners receive royalties on everyone else's sales every month for doing nothing but being rich. It doesn't stop there either. While some may slave away their entire lives to scratch out a living, the owners of this company will continue to receive royalties even after they're dead! That means their spoiled, rich children will be able to live the high life at the expense of others. They don't have to lift a finger unless it is to attend a conference and perpetuate the brainwashing of thousands of innocent, hard working people. There's nothing wrong with being rich but getting rich off other people's sweat and tears is just wrong. Avoid this comany at all costs unless you want to fall victim to another couple jewish scammers.

• Co
      confidential2 Oct 01, 2013

Terry Trotter is not only lacking in knowledge with Fannie Mae he also does not disclose information to potential buyers that could cost them thousands of dollars after closing. He is rude!!! UNPROFESSIONAL!!! Condescending!!! Threatening!!! I have never had an experience like this with ANY realtor in the Mobile area. I am shocked that Keller Williams allows him to continue to tarnish their name. If in the future, I am purchasing a home, I will purposefully stay away from Keller Williams properties just to insure there will be no dealings with this man!!!

• Un
      UnhappyWithTerryTrotter May 11, 2012

Terry Trotter of Keller Williams lack of knowledge of the real estate business has caused several of my clients to pause and think if they will wanted the house bad enough to continue dealing with Terry Trotter's threats and incompetence of handling Fannie Mae's Business.

• Dr
      Drf0001 Sep 30, 2011

Keller Williams, I bought a home with 2.49 acres with it.I had a survey done and all showed ok.I remodeled the home and moved in.Then a woman pops up at my door with an old easement from 1962, this was for the western most side of the property for one car/truck wide access to her property which is behind my land.Her easement proved to be for the wrong side of the property.She is useing (her tenats) The southern side not the western.Needless to say Keller Williams will not stand behind us on this ordeal nor will the closing attorney they hired.We are stuck with someone useing our property without our permission.Sall"e Law handled the closing and told me at closing if this drive happened to be on me for me to do what i wanted with it that it was my land.Now we are here with someone else useing part of our property and she is dealing drugs.and Keller Williams will not stand behind us to fight this case.Beware do not use this company..

Keller Williamsnot very honest

Dealt with an agent that lied to me, and all she could do was see her commission. She was much better at driving a school bus then she is as an agent. Take this as fair warning, if you find yourself dealing with a short fat lady who works for Keller Williams in Michigan, you have been warned, stay as far away from her as possible, avoid like the plague.

Miami Beach Realty LLC, Keller Williams Miami Beach Realty — keller williams miami beach realty, jack coden, thomas toolin, susan lawson, mark olesh

In June of 2010, Keller Williams Miami Beach Realty at 1680 Meridian, Suite 101, Miami Beach, FL 33139...

Keller Williams — poor service

The agent, Debbie Davis, that I am dealing with on a purchase transaction provides horrendous service. She...

Keller Williams Realty — defrauded me

alex bahu and nick claudio employees of keller williams realty promised they would sell my duplex for at...

Keller Williams Real Estate — dishonest

jackie matherne of the matherne team of keller williams in hamond and covington la., she acted inapropiate...

Keller Williams Realtyhorrible communication

The communication is horrible. All he wants is your money and not serve you. Selling property is hard but no one should be forced to buy any thing. The way he is doing is really against the consumer ethic. A contract is terminated because it is terminated, end of story. Why do you have to be so difficulty. Do all your people in your company work this way? I wonder. I don't know if you are even qualified to be a Realtor, where do you get your license? Why do you teach your client to do this? Do not, I repeat, DO NOT work with this Realtor, you will be sorry. I am really... pissed. I just need to get this out of my chest. They take my money and do not want to return to me.

Keller Williams Realtyroger buraimoh

It is tough out there! Really, when it comes to buying a property, you need a good Realtor to help you. Definitely not this one! He will piss you off for sure. Even though it is the Buyer's market right now, please, still be very careful when buying a property. Especially for a condo. It is true, some Realtors only wants to make money and not care for you. Stay away from those Realtors. I had been in contact with this one and he is extremely difficulty to deal with. There are so many out there who are wonderful or at least acceptable. There is no reason for you to put up with a bad one like this, especially now it is the buyer's market.
        Before you sign any contract, make sure you read the fine line. The contract is not protecting you necessary, it only protects you to a point, even if you are right. The Title company can't help you, the Realtor will more than likely disappear when it comes to a problem. There are lots of hidden fees associated with condo property, be sure to ask and ask until you are completely clear before you sign any thing. Remember, the contract won't do any good, you still have to go to court, which is a lot of work and energy/time waste for you. A very sad and dissatisfied customer.
        MLS #: 3064767

The Monaghan Group Keller Williams — accepted offer/ than canceled it.

Andrew and Eric excepted my offer for my dream home than turned around and denied it just days later. Im...

Keller Williams Realty — worst full service agents ever

Worst Full service agent ever This was my worst experience with a "full service agent" ever The bare...

Keller Williamsagent leased me a home under construction!

Real Estate Agent Patricia James-Nix ... aka Patti Nix, advertised a home for lease that I signed a lease agreement on and was given a specific move-in date. A few weeks later, I moved everything I owned 2300 miles across the country, only to find that I was scammed! The agent leased me a home that was under construction and not a liveable home! I was left with nowhere to go, and was forced to return to my home state at tremendous expense! The Real Estate office has REFUSED to even communicate with me and reimburse me for all of my expenses. Don't do business with these people!

ScammedByKellerWilliams Mar 11, 2010

I intend nothing personal against Patti, as is insinuated by her friend. I have never met her.

Bottom line- she was negligent. She should accept responsibility, apologize, make amends and move on with her life. It is the professional thing to do.

ScammedByKellerWilliams Mar 11, 2010

Here's proof that the agent was perfectly aware that I was bringing dogs, so that is just ANOTHER excuse to draw attention away from themselves and unprofessionally place the blame on their client:

Sat, Mar 7, 2009 at 4:32 PM

To: Patti Nix

Hi Patti,

Thanks for the application. Since I just applied for another home, I already have my info available in a format that is easily emailed.

I wanted to quickly ask- is there a security system installed in the home?

Are outdoor pets allowed? I will have 5 Shepherd show dogs that would be outdoors or in the garage only.

Also, what appliances are installed in the home? What should I expect the monthly ultilities in the area to cost?

Thanks, and I'll look forward to hearing back from you!

ScammedByKellerWilliams Mar 11, 2010

I was never told to delay my move. The lease agreement was sent to me, and I would not have signed it and sent a check if I had been told that it was not available. Obviously, I would have secured another property before my move.

Why was the property advertised as available to lease on Realtor.com, Yahoo Real Estate and AOL Real Estate starting February 1st, 2009, by Keller Williams if the intent was not to find a tenant for it?

I was told that there was a previous applicant to lease the home, but they were not approved, so it was then offered to me.

Why would the lease agrement be sent to me if it was not expected that I sign it, and send it to Patti with a check enclosed? Patti knew that I was planning to start my move on the 12th of March and that it would be completed on the 22nd.

I actually moved to CA sooner than I originally planned, due to the fact that I had found exactly the home and location I was looking for.

The animals I planned to keep at the property were exactly what were listed on the lease application. The property was also zoned for horses, which I listed on the application that I also planned to keep on the 2.5 acre property.

If you remember, I was interested in negotiating with the owner for the purchase of this home, and had sent Patti proof that I had bought a home with a similar price in the past.

This Real Estate office has had a complete lack of accountability from the start, always wrongly trying to place the blame on their client. Unfortunately, you can see by the above letter how unprofessionally I was treated.

Here is Patti’s response to my message regarding my intended move-in date:

Patti Nix Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 1:40 PM

That’s great!! It looks good for the 22nd.

Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 12:02 PM
              To: Patti Nix

Hi Patti,

I actually am driving and bringing my vehicle to CA, and will arrive the 15th of March, but am flying back to GA the very next day- the 16th, to finish packing and get the moving van loaded. My final arrival (with moving van) date will be either the 21st or 22nd of March.

I’ll be in the Rialto/Rancho Cucamonga area Sunday the 15th, and may not have time to meet with you before my flight the next day.

I can gladly overnight a cashier’s check to you, and then make arrangements to get the keys somehow upon my arrival.

I just tried to open the lease agreement file, and can’t seem to find a program that will open a .zfx file. Do you happen to have a .doc, or .wps file available?

Thanks so much!

=========================================================

It was the agent’s responsibility to personally drive to the property and inspect it, PRIOR to offering it for lease, OR prior to taking any applications on it. That is ALL she had to do. I have been told that she lives just a few blocks away, yet could not find the time to do so. Perhaps the owners of the property told her the property was ready when they hired her, but a good Realtor wants to see things with their own eyes.

I did find, and was approved to lease an alternate property through a wonderful, caring realtor, which had seven fenced acres, and a horse barn. Unfortunately, it was terribly vandalized, and would have taken another month to be ready for move-in.

This Keller Williams Real Estate office has never even offered to cover a portion of my expenses as an “I’m sorry this happened” good will gesture.

If this is solely the Realtor’s fault, the owner’s of the property also lost a buyer for their home.

madasheck10 Feb 18, 2010

Well this is a perfect example of people using the anonymity of the Internet to slander and malign. Well Jessica, you know this is totally untrue. You rented this home and Patti told you it was not completed and not to move. You made the decision to move anyway. Patti expressed the fact that she was not comfortable with the builders progress and did not see the property being finished in time. She had your check but it was not cashed and she returned it to you after she provided a diligent search to find you a replacement home. This was difficult as you stated you had 2 dogs but arrived with more than half a dozen. I don't know anyone first who would rent to that many dogs. Plus the fact that all municipalities have restrictions as to how many dogs are allowed on a lot. You need to take responsibility for the fact that you moved against Patti's suggestion that you stay put and you misrepresented your self regarding the dogs. You also need to print a retraction and apologize. I know Patti, i know the situation and I know Keller Williams. The only person who may have had culpability is the owner/builder and the best agent cannot provide guarantees from their owner regarding the completion of the construction. So if you have a beef then address him. Patti is extremely conscientious and has an impeccable reputation in spite of your attempt to besmirch her!!

• Lc
              lcb1954 Jan 26, 2010

contact the california department of Real Estate and the Calif. Atty. Generals office... they can be found on WWW.CA.GOV

Keller Williams Realtor — agent angie kearns richards

I feel like my complaint was totally dismissed and considered minor. Below is a email I received from the...

Keller Williams Realtylousy service

I hired a keller Williams agent to sell my home. The agent tol my wife and I "I gaurantee I can sell your home. He did a market study and price the property on the MLS website. You can say that this was a shotgun approach. we had many showings, and only one loball offer.

This particular agent showed the property once to my knowledge. Many of the agents that showed the property dragged pine cones into my house, broke my microwave, and broke bulbs in my bathroom.

When I mentioned this to my agent, he said the other agents showing the property said "the agents said they did not do it". Let me put it this way, there was a lock box on the door, only agents could go into the house. So if there was damage one of them did it... Do not ever hire Keller Williams agents.

• Sh
                shedawoman Oct 10, 2011

In my experience of buying properties, I've learned that the agent:
                1. Doesn't have to show for the inspection.
                2. Doesn't have to show for the walk-thru
                3. Doesn't have to be at the closing - they can send a representative or let you go solo. (they can sign the docs thereafter or beforehand (and their signature really isn't needed)
                4. Should have had the rebate in writing or on the disclosures for the home.
                5. The inspector had integrity.
                My advice - ALWAYS interview at least 5 (FIVE) agents before you decide to work with an agent. Also you can file a complaint with our state's licensing board of realtors.

• Ge
                George BUrdell Feb 01, 2010

Worst Full service agent ever
                This was my worst experience with a "full service agent" ever
                The bare facts:

1. The agent I hired did not show up for the inspection
                2. The agent I hired did not show up for the walk through
                3. The agent I hired did not show up for the closing.
                4. The agent I hired gave me a $500 rebate when I expected $5390 and was promised.
                5. When the agent was made aware of the problems, she said it was not her problem and told me not to contact her anymore.
                6. Emails and phone to the broker she referred me to too took up to 10 days for a response or were simply ignored
                7. Emails and phone calls to Keller Williams corporate office in Texas went unanswered.
                8. The inspector the agent recommended missed some very obvious problems. He was so embarrassed he offered a refund.

• Wy
                wyominghunter Nov 12, 2009

A friend of ours used an agent at Kellar Williams here in Ahwatukee to purchase an expensive 2BD condo.

The condo is brand new construction from a builder out of Canada who builds these for the Canadians that winter in the Phoenix area. The KW realtor sold this poor woman a condo that had water damage from the unit above. The KW realtor and the site realtor BOTH knew about the water damage but did not disclose to the buyer. The condo also have major flaws including the master bedroom closet door will not open with clothes in the closet, there is no outdoor water connections to hose off a patio, the air conditioning units are located by all the master bedrooms, and when it does rain all the water runs in the front door of the condos. These are defective condos they are trying to dump and no one is buying them in this economy in Phoenix.

• Mb
                mbinc Nov 12, 2009

While I understand your frustration, I'd like to point out that your agent had virtually no control over the behavior of the showing agents, and it is unfair to slam Keller Williams as a result. These agents most certainly came from a variety of brokerages. I believe you are more upset about the fact that you only received a "lowball offer". Here's the deal - in this market, the sale of your home is contingent upon two things - PRICE and CONDITION. Price it right, clean/declutter/stage, and have realistic expectations. Best of luck to you.

Keller Williams Realtyfraudulent realtor practices

I purchased a house in July 2006, using the services of two Keller-Williams agents - Deborah Bigby and Travis Westry. During the transaction, the agents received material facts about the foundation of the property which were not presented to me. In November, 2006 after noticing cracks around my doors, windows, and walls I had my home assessed by PowerLift and RamJack and found that the foundation needed repair. I immediately called Ms. Bigby who promised 'we will get your house fixed.'

After a few months I realized that Ms. Bigby had no intention of having my foundation repaired. I wrote the Attorney General, who referred my complaint to the N. C. Real Estate Commission. After a thorough, lengthy investigation by Mr. Stephen Fussell, a December 2008 meeting of the N. C. Real Estate Commission determined that realtors Deborah Bigby, Travis L. Westry and Wayne H. Hankins had violated the provisions of G. S. 93A of the Commission. Incidentally, before the Commission could rule against Ms. Bigby in my case, her license was revoked in another case.

Armed with Consent Orders against Mr. Travis Westry whereas his license was revoked, and Mr. Wayne Hankins, whereas his license was suspended, legal representation was engaged to offer a settlement to Raleigh Partners, Inc. dba Keller-Williams. Keller-Williams refused to settle, even after numerous attempts by legal representation. Instead they wanted to litigate. For a single mother with the responsibility of caring for an elderly parent, litigation is cost-prohibitive.

Since December 2007, I have attempted to bring resolution to this problem, by means of appropriate protocol, waiting for the investigation to reveal what I knew was fact, however it seems that all my efforts have been futile. The acts committed by Keller-Williams agents have been emotionally unnerving.

The Keller-Williams website professes 'using integrity when dealing with customers and making sure their needs come first. By their actions-or rather inaction, in this situation, Keller-Williams has not shown integrity; at the very least, they could be seen as condoning their realtors' questionable actions.

This may seem like merely another complaint in a long line of ones where big business had taken advantage of the customer, but my goal is bigger than merely the repair of my foundation. As two of the aforementioned realtors have been charged with unsavory misconduct in other cases, it shows that I am neither the first nor the only person who has had trouble with them.

The history of questionable conduct of Raleigh Partners, Inc. dba Keller-Williams should be made public so that other consumers will not have to endure an ordeal such as this one.

• Ge
                  George BUrdell Feb 01, 2010

Worst Full service agent ever
                  This was my worst experience with a "full service agent" ever
                  The bare facts:

1. The agent I hired did not show up for the inspection
                  2. The agent I hired did not show up for the walk through
                  3. The agent I hired did not show up for the closing.

• Tw
                  T West Dec 10, 2009

If you did not receive the information from the real estate commission, let me explain something to you...
                  Like I told them, I scheduled the appointments for the agent (I'm professional, so I will not mention anyone's name) that was representing you and that was it. This was the first real estate transaction that I had participated in and I was in-training, which you knew as well. I could not prove that you did not receive the report, therefore I could not comment on that. I know the report was given to the agent and that’s that.
                  My mother is the one that told me that my name was online and for you to accuse me of any wrong doing in this transaction I am displeased, but for you to place my name on this website as a complaint I am disgusted.
                  This was a lousy attempt to get your money back from Keller Williams. They are a national corporation that has millions of dollars and lawyers that make more than we do in a month than we make all year. That is what they are there for!
                  Good luck and God bless,
                  -Travis W.

Keller Williams Realty — fraud and scam

Keller Williams Realty Biloxi - Terry Medley — harrasment of tennant by terry medley

My house is across the street from the condos. I needed a place to do Internet work from so I went to see if...