Kasambalove pure psychic readings

F

I have used this "expert" because on the profile says that this particular person specializes in remote viewing and ok it goes as follows: At first the "expert" seemed accurate but I wanted some proof to go and see for myself so I did not rate straight away and I run out of funds but contacted straight away after a matter of seconds and the "expert" says "Dear" you have to rate all sessions and I was blunt in saying that I need to conduct my research and promised that I would rate once I had an opportunity to do so.
And 2 days later I had some evidence about what was discussed in the reading however the work was not complete but as the deadline to give a rating was approaching I decided to give it a 4 star and justified why I did it, I can not give away 5 stars without proof and the regret if the details given turned out to be incorrect.
I contacted this "expert" a month later and I was told a totally different story, then she went on about my love life which I have not even asked in the first place and went on and on about it for about half an hour, so I just had to stop the session because all this "expert" wanted was nothing but my money which is very disrespectful.

I left no rating this time as I did not know what to think or believe because I am not of of those people who goes in great lengths to destroy another person's reputation or business.
However until I can prove otherwise it will take time but I have no reason to believe that what I was told is true or false.
I have also read reviews about this "expert" saying oh I've contacted "her" for remote viewing in regards of a missing friend and she told us nothing just rambled or I contacted "her" about my career and she just went on and on about my love life.

This expert previously had a picture of an European woman and now has a picture of an Asian woman someone who looks totally different the regular customers of this expert will notice and this is something very fishy don't you think, I have read on other sites that most psychics there are frauds tell you want you want to hear, are men posing as women and often are from non English speaking countries or are not native speakers of English.

straight after that I contacted another so called expert "Readings by Marianna" which is another scam artist claiming that "her" intuitions never fail.
Well I can tell that some of the details provided weren't 100% correct or not quiet as described in the session and I have hard proof from the information I collected.

Apparently both "experts" I mentioned on here are both male posing as females to attract vulnerable, depressed ladies and some men too.
At least on Oranum you can see the psychics face to face via video chat which is brilliant and you can see exactly what they are doing the only problem is the misleading advertising saying that they answer you questions free of charge which is not true you need to take them private to know your answers but you can have a feel for free to see if you like the style of the psychic and if you do go ahead and go private.