Kasamba Psychics Logo

Kasamba Psychics

Having problems with Kasamba Psychics?

Kasamba Psychics Customer Service Contacts

5, 475 10th Ave.
New York, New York

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kasamba Psychics Customer Service. Initial Kasamba Psychics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kasamba Psychics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kasamba Psychics. Discuss the issues you have had with Kasamba Psychics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Kasamba PsychicsOnline chat

Met a guy and my marriage life was not going well. Kasamba psychic told me that guy is perfect fit for me and connected to me on spiritual level. But that guy took 28k dollars from me and ran away. What a joke. They told me that I will divorce my husband which did not happen.
They charge me do much money for all the fake information and their psychic are not professional people. Anybody is doing readings abd ripping people. Who did my readings her name was love readings by jennifer.

Online chat
Online chat

• Kasamba Psychics's response · Nov 09, 2020

Hi there,

We are very sorry to hear that you were not satisfied with the service of this advisor. We would be more than happy to look into your account and review the matter and we would do our best to assist you and improve your experience. Please contact us at [email protected] so that we could help you further.

Kasambaoverly charge without informing me

I was charged today 18/10/2019 without even using thus site! One transaction being $192 WTF!!! Idk how I got charged for something I didn't request I've only ever done 2 readings and those are on my Thursday ones! MONDAY not Today at 2AM in the morning this bad, I'm going to speak to my bank and I will be demanding a refund from kasamba and reporting this company.

overly charge without informing me

• Kasamba Psychics's response · Dec 02, 2019

Hi! We are truly sorry to hear about your experience! Please contact our Customer Service team at [email protected] They will be glad to review your case and provide a solution.

Kasamba Psychicsa psychic who did not answer my questions / no help at all

I paid for a service for a psychic reading by Vedic guru. I asked my questions, however he was completely avoiding my questions and was talking about something completely irrelevant. I bought up my question multiple times but he would not listen. He would not let me talk and the whole session he was talking about something completely different to my topic, and I could not get through to him. I did not get any questions answered. Is it possible to get a refund?

• Kasamba Psychics's response · Dec 10, 2019

Hi, we are sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to assist you with your request. Please click on the following link to create a ticket and one of our agents will assist in solving the issue.https://support.kasamba.com/support/tickets/new

May 30, 2019

Kasamba — lying thieves! warning do not take one step further into the site!

Do not trust this site!! The psychics are liars who don't promise what they have. At the beginning of every...

Kasamba Psychicsadds

Kasamba Psycics does lot of damage to people's subconscious with those endless adds on youtube. As for example, the one ‘i caught my boyfriend cheating on me', literally conditions ones brain into such or similar happenings, with constant suggestion and imprint! Everyone who knows about the power of words knows what Im talking about. Please stop with those type of adds if you wish to really help people, and focus on providing helpful, positive and informative content instead. Thanks!

• Kasamba Psychics's response · Dec 12, 2019

Hi Inish40. Thank you for reaching out to us, we appreciate your feedback. This situation can be easily fixed by changing the ad setting on your Youtube account. If you have any further questions, you can always contact our customer service team at [email protected]

Apr 01, 2019

Kasamba Psychics — unethical behavior unauthorized charges

These "psychics" prey on emotions and charge extreme amounts. There are thousands of dollars of unauthorized...

Kasamba Psychics — psychic love reading

I was sent an email ([protected]@yahoo.co.uk) that I have free 3 minutes to talk to a psychic about love issue...

Kasamba Psychics — too much of money has been charged

I have been charged a hjge amount where the physic had told me it would be free of cost .. the cost which ha...

Kasamba Psychicsphysic reading

They are telling me I owe them $152 dollars as total from two readers when my card was charged $52 which leaves me with a balance of$ 97 or $98 that I owe but they are trying to make me pay a additional $152 plus what they have already took from me. I mention to customer that the readers were extremely slow giving me my readings which was killing my time making me pay out all this money but they made no adjustments to my account. The readers could not hardly spell making my readings very difficult to read. One physic was$ 4.99 a min twice with him in $ 4.25 a min with another physic. I have called my bank and they told me they took $50 or $ 60 bucks from my account.

Kasamba — overcharged on credit card

Every time I am overcharged on the credit card and they take extra balance to maintain the card and service.I...

Kasamba — your ads on youtube

Please stop promoting your ad on YouTube! It's so annoying and is only causing me to spread the news about...

Kasamba — ticket number 143363 (other ticket numbers are at the end of complaint) account user_9958685

I am writing to dispute a billing error in the amount of 474.05 on my account(please note a customer service...

Kasambapsychic reading

There is only one word for KASAMBA website! It's a legal way of scamming people! All people in that platform are covered by terms of service that says that the website is for entertainment! I don't know many who would entertain themselves this way! People in their desperation need an insight and a clarity in their situation! Don't believe the ratings and comments there! I have also comments there for the psychic i used because she was forcing me to rate otherwise she wouldn't get my next call. I never saw results though! And i know many who have been struggling with them for years and just can't accept they have been scammed! I was in the same situation! After 3 years i realized I have been scammed! I decided to forget the money but at least not to lose more! I almost got mentally sick! In the end the psychic told me the situation changed for unknown reason while until that time she was swearing we were meant to be together! I hope people will wake up and stop using these scammers! I am real customer and a ripped off customer!

Kasamba — psychic reading

Never never never never use this site!!! Terrible service, terrible customer service, terrible advisors. They...

Kasamba — madam a psychic readers

I put a crap ton of money on there but yet it still says my card isn't working but they are withdrawing the...

Kasambapsychic services

I am very unhappy with Kasamba. Not a single thing has come to fruition that was predicted by any of the number of psychics I spoke to. They all give you the same timelines and say "he will come back" so that you'll keep calling when it doesn't happen. They are all fairy tale predictions. They all said different things that felt like they were guessing. Asked too many questions. Very unhappy with the unprofessional psychics. I trusted them and gave them the benefit of the doubt but all of the timelines and predictions gone by and nothing has been accurate.

Kasamba — psychic services

From May 9th to May 29th, I have been in dispute with Kasamba. My member id/ client number is 3017194. The...

Kasamba — unethical behaviour

I used to work as an advisor on Kasamba and I can tell you first hand that the company is a total rip-off. If...

Kasamba — psychic, "soul mechanic"

I've been receiving great readings from kasamba for years (And before that, liveperson) , but the reader...

Kasamba — love pure psychic readings

I have used this "expert" because on the profile says that this particular person specializes in remote...