Complaints & Reviews

[Resolved] overly charge without informing me

I was charged today 18/10/2019 without even using thus site! One transaction being $192 WT[censored] Idk how I got charged for something I didn't request I've only ever done 2 readings and those are on my Thursday ones! MONDAY not Today at 2AM in the morning this bad, I'm going to speak to my bank and I will be demanding a refund from kasamba and reporting this company.

overly charge without informing me

• Kasamba Psychics's response · Dec 02, 2019

Hi! We are truly sorry to hear about your experience! Please contact our Customer Service team at [email protected] They will be glad to review your case and provide a solution.

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] a psychic who did not answer my questions / no help at all

I paid for a service for a psychic reading by Vedic guru. I asked my questions, however he was completely avoiding my questions and was talking about something completely irrelevant. I bought up my question multiple times but he would not listen. He would not let me talk and the whole session he was talking about something completely different to my topic, and I could not get through to him. I did not get any questions answered. Is it possible to get a refund?

• Kasamba Psychics's response · Dec 10, 2019

Hi, we are sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to assist you with your request. Please click on the following link to create a ticket and one of our agents will assist in solving the issue.https://support.kasamba.com/support/tickets/new

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] lying thieves! warning do not take one step further into the site!

Do not trust this site!! The psychics are liars who don't promise what they have. At the beginning of every chat you get 3 free minutes which is not worth it as 5 psychics that I talked with provide vague answers - short answers that are not detailed or specific as promised! On top of that they leave the chat room for no reason. (probably because they don't have an answer) *in the screenshot attached you will me ask a psychic ‘could you please be more specific?' when she abandoned me from the chatroom! Her description is a lie "honest outcomes and predictions are my specialities" my ass! She fools people to scrap their money and ending the chat abruptly going to the next person and so on.

Here are the psychics that I talked to: love world emerald, truth and light, best psychic readings, breezy and light4you. Do not trust these people! They will suck your wallet dry and will leave you will dissatisfaction and disappointment. Neither you should trust other psychics on the website. I wasted 64 dollars to get abysmal!!!

Don't waste your time and money looking for other people to tell you what they know about your life. The only person who knows is you and you are in control!

It is time we become aware of those scammers! And not give them any of our time and money! Enough is enough!

lying thieves! warning do not take one step further into the site!

• Kasamba Psychics's response · Dec 10, 2019

Hi, we apologize for the negative experience you had. We would like to assist you with your request. Please click on the following link to create a ticket and one of our agents will assist in solving the issue.https://support.kasamba.com/support/tickets/new

[Resolved] adds

Kasamba Psycics does lot of damage to people's subconscious with those endless adds on youtube. As for example, the one ‘i caught my boyfriend cheating on me', literally conditions ones brain into such or similar happenings, with constant suggestion and imprint! Everyone who knows about the power of words knows what Im talking about. Please stop with those type of adds if you wish to really help people, and focus on providing helpful, positive and informative content instead. Thanks!

• Kasamba Psychics's response · Dec 12, 2019

Hi Inish40. Thank you for reaching out to us, we appreciate your feedback. This situation can be easily fixed by changing the ad setting on your Youtube account. If you have any further questions, you can always contact our customer service team at [email protected]

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] unethical behavior unauthorized charges

These "psychics" prey on emotions and charge extreme amounts. There are thousands of dollars of unauthorized charges. Many soliciting more and more sessions and charging money while using mental stressors to entice users. My accounts has been charged over 10, 000 in 3 months. Not a secure site. Total unethical behavior. Anyone gaining access to your personal information can charge thousands without any help from customer service. This is a total devastating loss for me.

• Kasamba Psychics's response · Dec 12, 2019

Hi Lisa, Kasamba's psychics are vetted by our team before they can provide services on our platform. Our clients are in control of the session and choose how long to conduct each session. A session can only go on as long as you decide to continue receiving a service for which our advisors are paid for. Our website is secure and all information is visible only to you, the user. No one can accrue charges to your account other than yourself unless you share your password with a 3rd party, which you should never do. All payments are for services rendered and the per-minute fee is presented to you prior to starting your session. Our customer service team is available 24/7 via email or live chat, feel free to contact us at [email protected] with any questions you might have.

[Resolved] psychic love reading

I was sent an email ([protected]@yahoo.co.uk) that I have free 3 minutes to talk to a psychic about love issues. I was asked for my credit card and charged about 40 dollars when I didn't even chat for more than 5 minutes and the rate for the psychic was 5 dollars per minute. I would appreciate it if you could reimburse me please. This is unacceptable!!

• Kasamba Psychics's response · Dec 11, 2019

Hi Princess Ewura Adjoa, we are sorry to hear about your experience. We would be happy to take a closer look into your case in order to assist you with your request. Please contact our agents via email at [email protected]

• Resolution Statement

too much of money has been charged

I have been charged a hjge amount where the physic had told me it would be free of cost .. the cost which ha...

physic reading

They are telling me I owe them $152 dollars as total from two readers when my card was charged $52 which leaves me with a balance of$ 97 or $98 that I owe but they are trying to make me pay a additional $152 plus what they have already took from me. I mention to customer that the readers were extremely slow giving me my readings which was killing my time making me pay out all this money but they made no adjustments to my account. The readers could not hardly spell making my readings very difficult to read. One physic was$ 4.99 a min twice with him in $ 4.25 a min with another physic. I have called my bank and they told me they took $50 or $ 60 bucks from my account.

overcharged on credit card

Every time I am overcharged on the credit card and they take extra balance to maintain the card and service.I `d like to discontinue and not avail the service anymore.I cant afford to pay unnecessarily.This is just cheating and luring people.This is way too much.They are not cooperating now.This is just another gimmick to make money.I need to discontinue now and they are not closing my account, which they are not doing.

[Resolved] your ads on youtube

Please stop promoting your ad on YouTube! It's so annoying and is only causing me to spread the news about how much your business sucks. I don't believe in psychics, and it's making me so upset to have to constantly listen to a girl say she caught her boyfriend cheating. However now when I see the ad or hear the first second of music I will take my earphones out, turn the volume down, or turn away from the screen. I refuse to acknowledge your crap ads!

• Kasamba Psychics's response · Dec 12, 2019

Hi JenHN, Thank you for your feedback. You are welcome to change the ad setting on your Youtube account in order to customize your experience. If you have any further questions, please contact us at [email protected]

• Lu
    Lulububu Aug 21, 2019

I fully agree. It’s the only ad that plays on YouTube and it’s sooo annoying. It’s obviously a scam!

• Ka
    Kasamba Support Dec 12, 2019

@Lulububu Hi, Kasamba has been providing service since 1999 and to over 3 million people. It is a very respected platform on its field. Regarding the ad on Youtube, you are welcome to change the settings according to your preferences. If you have any further questions, contact us at [email protected]

ticket number 143363 (other ticket numbers are at the end of complaint) account user_9958685

I am writing to dispute a billing error in the amount of 474.05 on my account(please note a customer service member noted 50 dollars has been refunded, not enough time has passed to verify). However, this same customer service member has received a reply email (as well as another service member) and I have been ignored, in my emails I have asked when someone could let me know of a time frame for when I could be expect further information.
Kasamba are advisors that cost the most, the top advisors, the ones they label as Masters( the advisors with 5 star rating and excellent reviews) are not skilled in providing services regardless of predictions.

1. Yesterday when I joined I purchased services with an advisor by the name of Golden Eye, who I chatted with who never responded. I was refunded for these services
2. Next I due to be skeptical about advisors who use chat not responding and delaying time with chat. I chose to email an advisor by the name of Sweet Spirit of Love. She replied to the email that she could talk to me on chat (even though I had non-response experience using the chat services because this advisor replied by immediately indicating she would talk to me on chat). I proceeded to do so because on your first chat session you get a promotion of 50% of the advisor rate. So this sounded feasible and she was already responding. I didn't care about predictions coming to fruition as a reasonable person. I'm aware of using these services that is not a guarantee but professionalism, and customer care should be a top priority, thus I expected to not be by someone not chatting at all, or typing very slowly. Please if you continue to you to use Kasamba services, I would recommend to not use chat.
Side note all three advisors I will mention in this complaint type slow less than the average of 45WPM, you would think if an advisor would be able to use chat they would have to past a typing test, inability to type at an average speed contributes to my dissatisfaction
Sweet Spirit of Love then proceeds to use my time to tell me on "chat" how she does not use chat. I initiated the chat so obviously she should expect that I am aware. I'm writing this complaint with complete veracity and I will say that I copied and pasted my question to Sweet Spirit of Love. She then proceeds to tell me how she believe this is a copied and pasted question from my email. I told her yes, I didn't know that was a problem but I will type of my two questions. She then proceeds to talk about how she doesn't email. Completely ignoring that I have typed out each question again.
Also, note this specific advisor does advertise that she does emails for a minimum of 100. I due to website formatting all advisors have the email option (its their responsibility to deny or request emails). However, this advisor personally added her email fee, which is something she personalized on her page. I made complaint and was refunded. So now I am back at square one, as far as their policy I have not talked to advisor appropriately. So, I am able to use their largest promotion. Which is the first three minutes are free, and 50% OFF the Rest of Your Chat
3. This advisor was polite(so I will not mention her name), my problem is not with advisor themselves. Although she typed slow, and proceeded to ask my D.O.B multiple times (a few minutes had gone past). I had given three times (thus prolonging time on chat).
Before I was refunded by the online customer service representative I specified that I only want to use what was in my account, and at the most what I deemed as affordable/ (or more so what I am willing to spend of these services). I asked him to suggest an advisor because at this point I had placed 50 dollars on an account that I had to use, and they refunded me an extra 19.99 that had went over from my first session (when Golden Eye never responded). So thus I had 70 to spend. So at the very bottom of their promotion they note that only 50 dollars can be used towards a promotion, this is not advertised towards the promotion. Also, I made sure that I could use the promotion with representative. Also, knew how much I wanted to spend. He never mentioned that only 50 dollars could be used towards the promotion. He could have recommended a different advisor, knowing what my expectations, and given I had been a customer for an hour with unsatisfactory experiences. Also, Kasamba unlike other services does not alert you when the money you put towards your account to use these services has depleted the continue to charge your card. Im impervious to the predictions, or the Psychics abilities. However, if you're if choose a psychic service please go with another one.

I am still requesting that this be resolved from their customer service department, requesting that this matter and dissatisfaction with billing be dealt with appropriately. I have documentation supporting my position, and plan to write a formal dispute if I do not hear from the team within an appropriate time frame.

Considering these circumstances, I expect to be refunded all but the 50 that I deposited on the account . The team should consider a full refund given the policy ( I placed 50 dollars in my account, and that's what fine print reads can be refunded, regardless of satisfaction). Once again I'll emphasize that I had talked to a customer service representative about my wishes and expectations, and at this time is when I should have been informed about the policy of promotions not afterwards. Also, note Kasamba it does not say that refund partial or full cannot be given to a customer. I will be happy to assist with documentation if I hear back from them. I will update this board tomorrow morning.

Also, I have asked them to delete my account and provide verification, this has not happen. I do not wish to have account. I want my credit card information deleted and proof of a deleted account sent to my email.

Please refer to ticket numbers 143363, 143377 (another ticket was placed by an online representative there is not a ticket number on the email but Julia responded (I am trying to be discrete with all representatives). A recent ticket has been placed 143440, requesting a response or a time frame.

User_9958685

psychic reading

There is only one word for KASAMBA website! It's a legal way of scamming people! All people in that platform are covered by terms of service that says that the website is for entertainment! I don't know many who would entertain themselves this way! People in their desperation need an insight and a clarity in their situation! Don't believe the ratings and comments there! I have also comments there for the psychic i used because she was forcing me to rate otherwise she wouldn't get my next call. I never saw results though! And i know many who have been struggling with them for years and just can't accept they have been scammed! I was in the same situation! After 3 years i realized I have been scammed! I decided to forget the money but at least not to lose more! I almost got mentally sick! In the end the psychic told me the situation changed for unknown reason while until that time she was swearing we were meant to be together! I hope people will wake up and stop using these scammers! I am real customer and a ripped off customer!

[Resolved] psychic reading

Never never never never use this site!!! Terrible service, terrible customer service, terrible advisors. They...

madam a psychic readers

I put a crap ton of money on there but yet it still says my card isn't working but they are withdrawing the...

psychic services

I am very unhappy with Kasamba. Not a single thing has come to fruition that was predicted by any of the number of psychics I spoke to. They all give you the same timelines and say "he will come back" so that you'll keep calling when it doesn't happen. They are all fairy tale predictions. They all said different things that felt like they were guessing. Asked too many questions. Very unhappy with the unprofessional psychics. I trusted them and gave them the benefit of the doubt but all of the timelines and predictions gone by and nothing has been accurate.

[Resolved] psychic services

From May 9th to May 29th, I have been in dispute with Kasamba. My member id/ client number is 3017194. The...

Kasamba

[Resolved] unethical behaviour

I used to work as an advisor on Kasamba and I can tell you first hand that the company is a total rip-off. If you do not tell the client what they want to hear, they become angry and abusive towards the advisor and WILL leave a bad rating. So, in order to survive as a psychic on Kasamba, you basically have to lie to the client and tell them EXACTLY what they want to hear. I could not in good conscience continue to fuel other people's delusions on the site, so I quit. End of story. Stay away from Kasamba.

• Kasamba Psychics's response · May 26, 2016

Hi Reviewer95085,
    Our key focus is to provide clients the best reading experience as possible and allow customers to voice their opinion about readings. I am sorry we were unable to clarify what happened, feel free to send us message and we will try to clarify.

• Kasamba Psychics's response · Dec 12, 2019

At Kasamba we understand that not every psychic is going to be a perfect match for you. That is why we offer the first 3 minutes for free with every new advisor. We provide our clients the chance to have a conversation with different psychics in order to find the ones that can better assist you in your journey. If you have any questions about how the service works, please contact our customer service team at [email protected] and they will be happy to assist you.

• Mi
    Misty54 Oct 29, 2018

I do not understand why is it that when a client get a reading that they are unhappy with, then they blame the company and say they're fraud. It's not the company it's the advisor. The company do not know that the advisor is committing fraud against the client, So don't blame the company blame the advisor. You will always experience that one advisor who wants to be dishonest I don't care if you call: Keen, Psychic Source, California psychics, Hollywood Psychics, Oranum, ask now, it just does not matter. You have to understand that there are just people in this world who are dishonest and will take advantage of a person and or situation that is presented to them if they are of dishonest character. Don't blame the Companies, in the Bible it says there shall be those who are gifted with the gifts: Prophesy, Discernment, Wisdom, there are some more gifts. I only said that to say this, people are truly gifted, and you probably got a bad one but it's not the Company's fault.

• Aa
    Aaron359 Oct 29, 2018

read comment above

[Resolved] psychic, "soul mechanic"

I've been receiving great readings from kasamba for years (And before that, liveperson) , but the reader...

love pure psychic readings

I have used this "expert" because on the profile says that this particular person specializes in remote viewing and ok it goes as follows: At first the "expert" seemed accurate but I wanted some proof to go and see for myself so I did not rate straight away and I run out of funds but contacted straight away after a matter of seconds and the "expert" says "Dear" you have to rate all sessions and I was blunt in saying that I need to conduct my research and promised that I would rate once I had an opportunity to do so.
And 2 days later I had some evidence about what was discussed in the reading however the work was not complete but as the deadline to give a rating was approaching I decided to give it a 4 star and justified why I did it, I can not give away 5 stars without proof and the regret if the details given turned out to be incorrect.
I contacted this "expert" a month later and I was told a totally different story, then she went on about my love life which I have not even asked in the first place and went on and on about it for about half an hour, so I just had to stop the session because all this "expert" wanted was nothing but my money which is very disrespectful.

I left no rating this time as I did not know what to think or believe because I am not of of those people who goes in great lengths to destroy another person's reputation or business.
However until I can prove otherwise it will take time but I have no reason to believe that what I was told is true or false.
I have also read reviews about this "expert" saying oh I've contacted "her" for remote viewing in regards of a missing friend and she told us nothing just rambled or I contacted "her" about my career and she just went on and on about my love life.

This expert previously had a picture of an European woman and now has a picture of an Asian woman someone who looks totally different the regular customers of this expert will notice and this is something very fishy don't you think, I have read on other sites that most psychics there are frauds tell you want you want to hear, are men posing as women and often are from non English speaking countries or are not native speakers of English.

straight after that I contacted another so called expert "Readings by Marianna" which is another scam artist claiming that "her" intuitions never fail.
Well I can tell that some of the details provided weren't 100% correct or not quiet as described in the session and I have hard proof from the information I collected.

Apparently both "experts" I mentioned on here are both male posing as females to attract vulnerable, depressed ladies and some men too.
At least on Oranum you can see the psychics face to face via video chat which is brilliant and you can see exactly what they are doing the only problem is the misleading advertising saying that they answer you questions free of charge which is not true you need to take them private to know your answers but you can have a feel for free to see if you like the style of the psychic and if you do go ahead and go private.

love pure psychic readings

&spiritual master psychic& & &honest readings by maryia& are scammers con artists

I am writting this report/testimonial as a true reflection of excatly what happened on my my personal experience with Live person aka Kasamba and I would like to share my story to prepare and warn others who are emotionaly vunerable and constatly seeking reassurance in order to find light at the end of the tunel . Should anyone contact me or the media to ask questions and provide evidence I am happy to do so.
I have used LP for quiet some time and other sites such as psychic today, best mediums and the circle and I am sick and tired, it's disgraceful to find unsculptured "experts" out there telling you what you want to hear rather than what you need to hear. I noticed that on LP there are a lot of psychis who are definitely not native English speakers not for making spelling mistakes like me but one can tell the grammar and wording and some people may have dificulties understanding them sometimes. some of them are rude and unkind when they don't know the answer to some of your questions or chose to ignore instead of honestly say I am sorry I don't know the anwrer to your question. Some are jelous of you and tell you negative things to divert your mind oh yes! in this community there's all sort of things under the sun and I've expirienced pretty much all in the past
I feel that some of these "experts" need thereapy and development themselves or get another job in a diferent field.
However not every reader on the internet is like that there are some honest and straight forward people operating in this industry making a living, whilest I apreciate that no one is 100% accurate and like everyone else psychics have good and bad days. We all work hard so we expect value for our money.
you should only have readings every 6-12 months unless otherwise needed. There are more valuable and pruductive things to do with your money such as: sort yourself out, write down your goals, go to the sales, learn a new language or skill whether it's in lectures or online which may even be free, watch tv, reaserch a subject of your interest on the internet or on in the library clean your home, cook a tasty meal and try to socialize with nice people if you can.
I would like warn about 2 "experts" on LP which are "Spiritual Master Psychic" and "Honest Readings by Maryia" just be aware that they can change they usernames at any time and even reply to this report with a bunch of excuses. These people took advantage of my situation to scam me.
Unfortunately due to certain reasons I am not going to disclose on here the reasons why I contacted them but I can tell you that at the time I was under stress and emotionally run down."Spiritual Master Psychic" has all 5* which is unsuall what happens is that this "expert" feeds the clients with sweet stories telling you what you would like to hear and then customers get too excited to give them 5* straight away insted of wait and see you should consider this very carefully because once you submit a rate and comment you can't change.There may also be a chance that the "expert" get friends to give fake reviews and twist things around.
I contacted this "expert" and explained my situation and I was told a load of lies and I also asked to do some healing on me and my situation which the "expert" claimed to be "powerful" sent an initial fee to start with and promised that would return and never did every day was asking me to contact on chat and was asking for money evey day to "buy things" eventually I ignored the emails sent as I saw no results whatsoever and not even a shifting energy. I also remember reading a review of someone that said that "she"("spiritual master psychic") lied and he was about to be eviceted from his apartment and apparently "spiritual master psychic" previously said that everything would be fine.
I also think that at the time I used to contact this "expert" there was also someone recieving works which was probably a con as well.
Then I noticed that "spiritual master psychic" wasn't logging in for about a month and the gap of one month in between the reviews suggests that.
I read some of this "expert" past reviews and he used to go by the name of "Alan" or" Aaron", and has a profile picture of a female or transvety to target more vunerable people but I can defnitly tell you that this "expert" is male because men read difrently.
and on his profile he claims " I have helped people all over the world and have even worked with royalty in other countries and government officials"
LOL when a psychic says that "is international well known" read for "celebreties" or "royals" why are they working on such sites on the internet surely most of us would have heard of them if that were true and a simply google search can tell you that.
watch out for these two
Later I contacted "Honest Readings by Maryia" she seemed honest and accurate to begin with quoted a few prices, I agreed and as soon as she got my money she stoped answering my calls and never replied to my emails. She seems to be currently inactive and no longer has a profile picture and as per 24th of December 2013 her last review was on the 20th of july 2013 These people are both charlatans they are good at conning people specially when one is emotionally vunerable they take advantage of the situation and when a customer complains about the service they come up with excuses like: "It takes time", "it doesn't always work", "some people don't have the ability to feel the healing" whilist I understand that in some cases is true the patritioner should refund all or part of the money or redo the work free of charge and make sure the correct and/or approriate procedure is taken accordingly. At least that's how reputable healers and spiritualist work and they won't do a job that's not worth doing such as: making the person you're obcessed with fall in love with you or marry you, make you win the lottery, make you a CEO when you don't have the qualities in the first place, get your child in a top school etc, etc it does not work like that at all. A lot of these business say that readings are for entertainment purpouses to cover themselves but a custumer doesn't see it that way. I can understand refusing to answer questions on health including pregnancy, legal or finances (not to be confused with work). because things can turn either way. A google search can save you loads of money and you'll be amazed at some of what you can find, and I also suggest anyone to do careful research before considering a reading with a psychic or healing works but in the other hand someone has to give the newbie a chance. You wouldn't put your health in the hands of a doctor without knowing his qualifications or turst the organasation he works for would you?
So don't put your situation to be read by a psychic until you are confortably sure it's a reputable one and the same with a healer spiritualist try one for free on group healings and see first. I could go on for hours but I think I have shared and advised enough and I am sure a lot of people can relate to this.