Complaints & Reviews

Kasamba Psychics verified

[Resolved] overly charge without informing me

I was charged today 18/10/2019 without even using thus site! One transaction being $192 WT[censored] Idk how I got charged for something I didn't request I've only ever done 2 readings and those are on my Thursday ones! MONDAY not Today at 2AM in the morning this bad, I'm going to speak to my bank and I will be demanding a refund from kasamba and reporting this company.

overly charge without informing me

• Kasamba Psychics's response · Dec 02, 2019

Hi! We are truly sorry to hear about your experience! Please contact our Customer Service team at [email protected] They will be glad to review your case and provide a solution.

Kasamba Psychics verified

[Resolved] a psychic who did not answer my questions / no help at all

I paid for a service for a psychic reading by Vedic guru. I asked my questions, however he was completely avoiding my questions and was talking about something completely irrelevant. I bought up my question multiple times but he would not listen. He would not let me talk and the whole session he was talking about something completely different to my topic, and I could not get through to him. I did not get any questions answered. Is it possible to get a refund?

• Kasamba Psychics's response · Dec 10, 2019

Hi, we are sorry to hear about your experience. We would like to assist you with your request. Please click on the following link to create a ticket and one of our agents will assist in solving the issue.https://support.kasamba.com/support/tickets/new

Kasamba Psychics verified

[Resolved] lying thieves! warning do not take one step further into the site!

Do not trust this site!! The psychics are liars who don't promise what they have. At the beginning of every chat you get 3 free minutes which is not worth it as 5 psychics that I talked with provide vague answers - short answers that are not detailed or specific as promised! On top of that they leave the chat room for no reason. (probably because they don't have an answer) *in the screenshot attached you will me ask a psychic ‘could you please be more specific?' when she abandoned me from the chatroom! Her description is a lie "honest outcomes and predictions are my specialities" my ass! She fools people to scrap their money and ending the chat abruptly going to the next person and so on.

Here are the psychics that I talked to: love world emerald, truth and light, best psychic readings, breezy and light4you. Do not trust these people! They will suck your wallet dry and will leave you will dissatisfaction and disappointment. Neither you should trust other psychics on the website. I wasted 64 dollars to get abysmal!!!

Don't waste your time and money looking for other people to tell you what they know about your life. The only person who knows is you and you are in control!

It is time we become aware of those scammers! And not give them any of our time and money! Enough is enough!

lying thieves! warning do not take one step further into the site!

• Kasamba Psychics's response · Dec 10, 2019

Hi, we apologize for the negative experience you had. We would like to assist you with your request. Please click on the following link to create a ticket and one of our agents will assist in solving the issue.https://support.kasamba.com/support/tickets/new

[Resolved] adds

Kasamba Psycics does lot of damage to people's subconscious with those endless adds on youtube. As for example, the one ‘i caught my boyfriend cheating on me', literally conditions ones brain into such or similar happenings, with constant suggestion and imprint! Everyone who knows about the power of words knows what Im talking about. Please stop with those type of adds if you wish to really help people, and focus on providing helpful, positive and informative content instead. Thanks!

• Kasamba Psychics's response · Dec 12, 2019

Hi Inish40. Thank you for reaching out to us, we appreciate your feedback. This situation can be easily fixed by changing the ad setting on your Youtube account. If you have any further questions, you can always contact our customer service team at [email protected]

Kasamba Psychics verified

[Resolved] unethical behavior unauthorized charges

These "psychics" prey on emotions and charge extreme amounts. There are thousands of dollars of unauthorized charges. Many soliciting more and more sessions and charging money while using mental stressors to entice users. My accounts has been charged over 10, 000 in 3 months. Not a secure site. Total unethical behavior. Anyone gaining access to your personal information can charge thousands without any help from customer service. This is a total devastating loss for me.

• Kasamba Psychics's response · Dec 12, 2019

Hi Lisa, Kasamba's psychics are vetted by our team before they can provide services on our platform. Our clients are in control of the session and choose how long to conduct each session. A session can only go on as long as you decide to continue receiving a service for which our advisors are paid for. Our website is secure and all information is visible only to you, the user. No one can accrue charges to your account other than yourself unless you share your password with a 3rd party, which you should never do. All payments are for services rendered and the per-minute fee is presented to you prior to starting your session. Our customer service team is available 24/7 via email or live chat, feel free to contact us at [email protected] with any questions you might have.

[Resolved] psychic love reading

I was sent an email ([protected]@yahoo.co.uk) that I have free 3 minutes to talk to a psychic about love issues. I was asked for my credit card and charged about 40 dollars when I didn't even chat for more than 5 minutes and the rate for the psychic was 5 dollars per minute. I would appreciate it if you could reimburse me please. This is unacceptable!!

• Kasamba Psychics's response · Dec 11, 2019

Hi Princess Ewura Adjoa, we are sorry to hear about your experience. We would be happy to take a closer look into your case in order to assist you with your request. Please contact our agents via email at [email protected]

Kasamba Psychics verified

too much of money has been charged

I have been charged a hjge amount where the physic had told me it would be free of cost .. the cost...

physic reading

They are telling me I owe them $152 dollars as total from two readers when my card was charged $52 which leaves me with a balance of$ 97 or $98 that I owe but they are trying to make me pay a additional $152 plus what they have already took from me. I mention to customer that the readers were extremely slow giving me my readings which was killing my time making me pay out all this money but they made no adjustments to my account. The readers could not hardly spell making my readings very difficult to read. One physic was$ 4.99 a min twice with him in $ 4.25 a min with another physic. I have called my bank and they told me they took $50 or $ 60 bucks from my account.

overcharged on credit card

Every time I am overcharged on the credit card and they take extra balance to maintain the card and service.I `d like to discontinue and not avail the service anymore.I cant afford to pay unnecessarily.This is just cheating and luring people.This is way too much.They are not cooperating now.This is just another gimmick to make money.I need to discontinue now and they are not closing my account, which they are not doing.

Kasamba Psychics verified

[Resolved] your ads on youtube

Please stop promoting your ad on YouTube! It's so annoying and is only causing me to spread the news about how much your business sucks. I don't believe in psychics, and it's making me so upset to have to constantly listen to a girl say she caught her boyfriend cheating. However now when I see the ad or hear the first second of music I will take my earphones out, turn the volume down, or turn away from the screen. I refuse to acknowledge your crap ads!

• Kasamba Psychics's response · Dec 12, 2019

Hi JenHN, Thank you for your feedback. You are welcome to change the ad setting on your Youtube account in order to customize your experience. If you have any further questions, please contact us at [email protected]

• Lu
    Lulububu Aug 21, 2019

I fully agree. It’s the only ad that plays on YouTube and it’s sooo annoying. It’s obviously a scam!

• Ka
    Kasamba Support Dec 12, 2019

@Lulububu Hi, Kasamba has been providing service since 1999 and to over 3 million people. It is a very respected platform on its field. Regarding the ad on Youtube, you are welcome to change the settings according to your preferences. If you have any further questions, contact us at [email protected]

Kasamba Psychics verified

ticket number 143363 (other ticket numbers are at the end of complaint) account user_9958685

I am writing to dispute a billing error in the amount of 474.05 on my account(please note a customer service member noted 50 dollars has been refunded, not enough time has passed to verify). However, this same customer service member has received a reply email (as well as another service member) and I have been ignored, in my emails I have asked when someone could let me know of a time frame for when I could be expect further information.
Kasamba are advisors that cost the most, the top advisors, the ones they label as Masters( the advisors with 5 star rating and excellent reviews) are not skilled in providing services regardless of predictions.

1. Yesterday when I joined I purchased services with an advisor by the name of Golden Eye, who I chatted with who never responded. I was refunded for these services
2. Next I due to be skeptical about advisors who use chat not responding and delaying time with chat. I chose to email an advisor by the name of Sweet Spirit of Love. She replied to the email that she could talk to me on chat (even though I had non-response experience using the chat services because this advisor replied by immediately indicating she would talk to me on chat). I proceeded to do so because on your first chat session you get a promotion of 50% of the advisor rate. So this sounded feasible and she was already responding. I didn't care about predictions coming to fruition as a reasonable person. I'm aware of using these services that is not a guarantee but professionalism, and customer care should be a top priority, thus I expected to not be by someone not chatting at all, or typing very slowly. Please if you continue to you to use Kasamba services, I would recommend to not use chat.
Side note all three advisors I will mention in this complaint type slow less than the average of 45WPM, you would think if an advisor would be able to use chat they would have to past a typing test, inability to type at an average speed contributes to my dissatisfaction
Sweet Spirit of Love then proceeds to use my time to tell me on "chat" how she does not use chat. I initiated the chat so obviously she should expect that I am aware. I'm writing this complaint with complete veracity and I will say that I copied and pasted my question to Sweet Spirit of Love. She then proceeds to tell me how she believe this is a copied and pasted question from my email. I told her yes, I didn't know that was a problem but I will type of my two questions. She then proceeds to talk about how she doesn't email. Completely ignoring that I have typed out each question again.
Also, note this specific advisor does advertise that she does emails for a minimum of 100. I due to website formatting all advisors have the email option (its their responsibility to deny or request emails). However, this advisor personally added her email fee, which is something she personalized on her page. I made complaint and was refunded. So now I am back at square one, as far as their policy I have not talked to advisor appropriately. So, I am able to use their largest promotion. Which is the first three minutes are free, and 50% OFF the Rest of Your Chat
3. This advisor was polite(so I will not mention her name), my problem is not with advisor themselves. Although she typed slow, and proceeded to ask my D.O.B multiple times (a few minutes had gone past). I had given three times (thus prolonging time on chat).
Before I was refunded by the online customer service representative I specified that I only want to use what was in my account, and at the most what I deemed as affordable/ (or more so what I am willing to spend of these services). I asked him to suggest an advisor because at this point I had placed 50 dollars on an account that I had to use, and they refunded me an extra 19.99 that had went over from my first session (when Golden Eye never responded). So thus I had 70 to spend. So at the very bottom of their promotion they note that only 50 dollars can be used towards a promotion, this is not advertised towards the promotion. Also, I made sure that I could use the promotion with representative. Also, knew how much I wanted to spend. He never mentioned that only 50 dollars could be used towards the promotion. He could have recommended a different advisor, knowing what my expectations, and given I had been a customer for an hour with unsatisfactory experiences. Also, Kasamba unlike other services does not alert you when the money you put towards your account to use these services has depleted the continue to charge your card. Im impervious to the predictions, or the Psychics abilities. However, if you're if choose a psychic service please go with another one.

I am still requesting that this be resolved from their customer service department, requesting that this matter and dissatisfaction with billing be dealt with appropriately. I have documentation supporting my position, and plan to write a formal dispute if I do not hear from the team within an appropriate time frame.

Considering these circumstances, I expect to be refunded all but the 50 that I deposited on the account . The team should consider a full refund given the policy ( I placed 50 dollars in my account, and that's what fine print reads can be refunded, regardless of satisfaction). Once again I'll emphasize that I had talked to a customer service representative about my wishes and expectations, and at this time is when I should have been informed about the policy of promotions not afterwards. Also, note Kasamba it does not say that refund partial or full cannot be given to a customer. I will be happy to assist with documentation if I hear back from them. I will update this board tomorrow morning.

Also, I have asked them to delete my account and provide verification, this has not happen. I do not wish to have account. I want my credit card information deleted and proof of a deleted account sent to my email.

Please refer to ticket numbers 143363, 143377 (another ticket was placed by an online representative there is not a ticket number on the email but Julia responded (I am trying to be discrete with all representatives). A recent ticket has been placed 143440, requesting a response or a time frame.

User_9958685

psychic reading

There is only one word for KASAMBA website! It's a legal way of scamming people! All people in that platform are covered by terms of service that says that the website is for entertainment! I don't know many who would entertain themselves this way! People in their desperation need an insight and a clarity in their situation! Don't believe the ratings and comments there! I have also comments there for the psychic i used because she was forcing me to rate otherwise she wouldn't get my next call. I never saw results though! And i know many who have been struggling with them for years and just can't accept they have been scammed! I was in the same situation! After 3 years i realized I have been scammed! I decided to forget the money but at least not to lose more! I almost got mentally sick! In the end the psychic told me the situation changed for unknown reason while until that time she was swearing we were meant to be together! I hope people will wake up and stop using these scammers! I am real customer and a ripped off customer!

[Resolved] psychic reading

Never never never never use this site!!! Terrible service, terrible customer service, terrible...

madam a psychic readers

I put a crap ton of money on there but yet it still says my card isn't working but they are...

psychic services

I am very unhappy with Kasamba. Not a single thing has come to fruition that was predicted by any of the number of psychics I spoke to. They all give you the same timelines and say "he will come back" so that you'll keep calling when it doesn't happen. They are all fairy tale predictions. They all said different things that felt like they were guessing. Asked too many questions. Very unhappy with the unprofessional psychics. I trusted them and gave them the benefit of the doubt but all of the timelines and predictions gone by and nothing has been accurate.

[Resolved] psychic services

From May 9th to May 29th, I have been in dispute with Kasamba. My member id/ client number i...

[Resolved] unethical behaviour

I used to work as an advisor on Kasamba and I can tell you first hand that the company is a total rip-off. If you do not tell the client what they want to hear, they become angry and abusive towards the advisor and WILL leave a bad rating. So, in order to survive as a psychic on Kasamba, you basically have to lie to the client and tell them EXACTLY what they want to hear. I could not in good conscience continue to fuel other people's delusions on the site, so I quit. End of story. Stay away from Kasamba.

• Kasamba Psychics's response · May 26, 2016

Hi Reviewer95085,
    Our key focus is to provide clients the best reading experience as possible and allow customers to voice their opinion about readings. I am sorry we were unable to clarify what happened, feel free to send us message and we will try to clarify.

• Kasamba Psychics's response · Dec 12, 2019

At Kasamba we understand that not every psychic is going to be a perfect match for you. That is why we offer the first 3 minutes for free with every new advisor. We provide our clients the chance to have a conversation with different psychics in order to find the ones that can better assist you in your journey. If you have any questions about how the service works, please contact our customer service team at [email protected] and they will be happy to assist you.

• Mi
    Misty54 Oct 29, 2018

I do not understand why is it that when a client get a reading that they are unhappy with, then they blame the company and say they're fraud. It's not the company it's the advisor. The company do not know that the advisor is committing fraud against the client, So don't blame the company blame the advisor. You will always experience that one advisor who wants to be dishonest I don't care if you call: Keen, Psychic Source, California psychics, Hollywood Psychics, Oranum, ask now, it just does not matter. You have to understand that there are just people in this world who are dishonest and will take advantage of a person and or situation that is presented to them if they are of dishonest character. Don't blame the Companies, in the Bible it says there shall be those who are gifted with the gifts: Prophesy, Discernment, Wisdom, there are some more gifts. I only said that to say this, people are truly gifted, and you probably got a bad one but it's not the Company's fault.

• Aa
    Aaron359 Oct 29, 2018

read comment above

[Resolved] psychic, "soul mechanic"

I've been receiving great readings from kasamba for years (And before that, liveperson) , but the...

love pure psychic readings

I have used this "expert" because on the profile says that this particular person specializes in remote viewing and ok it goes as follows: At first the "expert" seemed accurate but I wanted some proof to go and see for myself so I did not rate straight away and I run out of funds but contacted straight away after a matter of seconds and the "expert" says "Dear" you have to rate all sessions and I was blunt in saying that I need to conduct my research and promised that I would rate once I had an opportunity to do so.
And 2 days later I had some evidence about what was discussed in the reading however the work was not complete but as the deadline to give a rating was approaching I decided to give it a 4 star and justified why I did it, I can not give away 5 stars without proof and the regret if the details given turned out to be incorrect.
I contacted this "expert" a month later and I was told a totally different story, then she went on about my love life which I have not even asked in the first place and went on and on about it for about half an hour, so I just had to stop the session because all this "expert" wanted was nothing but my money which is very disrespectful.

I left no rating this time as I did not know what to think or believe because I am not of of those people who goes in great lengths to destroy another person's reputation or business.
However until I can prove otherwise it will take time but I have no reason to believe that what I was told is true or false.
I have also read reviews about this "expert" saying oh I've contacted "her" for remote viewing in regards of a missing friend and she told us nothing just rambled or I contacted "her" about my career and she just went on and on about my love life.

This expert previously had a picture of an European woman and now has a picture of an Asian woman someone who looks totally different the regular customers of this expert will notice and this is something very fishy don't you think, I have read on other sites that most psychics there are frauds tell you want you want to hear, are men posing as women and often are from non English speaking countries or are not native speakers of English.

straight after that I contacted another so called expert "Readings by Marianna" which is another scam artist claiming that "her" intuitions never fail.
Well I can tell that some of the details provided weren't 100% correct or not quiet as described in the session and I have hard proof from the information I collected.

Apparently both "experts" I mentioned on here are both male posing as females to attract vulnerable, depressed ladies and some men too.
At least on Oranum you can see the psychics face to face via video chat which is brilliant and you can see exactly what they are doing the only problem is the misleading advertising saying that they answer you questions free of charge which is not true you need to take them private to know your answers but you can have a feel for free to see if you like the style of the psychic and if you do go ahead and go private.

love pure psychic readings

&spiritual master psychic& & &honest readings by maryia& are scammers con artists

I am writting this report/testimonial as a true reflection of excatly what happened on my my personal experience with Live person aka Kasamba and I would like to share my story to prepare and warn others who are emotionaly vunerable and constatly seeking reassurance in order to find light at the end of the tunel . Should anyone contact me or the media to ask questions and provide evidence I am happy to do so.
I have used LP for quiet some time and other sites such as psychic today, best mediums and the circle and I am sick and tired, it's disgraceful to find unsculptured "experts" out there telling you what you want to hear rather than what you need to hear. I noticed that on LP there are a lot of psychis who are definitely not native English speakers not for making spelling mistakes like me but one can tell the grammar and wording and some people may have dificulties understanding them sometimes. some of them are rude and unkind when they don't know the answer to some of your questions or chose to ignore instead of honestly say I am sorry I don't know the anwrer to your question. Some are jelous of you and tell you negative things to divert your mind oh yes! in this community there's all sort of things under the sun and I've expirienced pretty much all in the past
I feel that some of these "experts" need thereapy and development themselves or get another job in a diferent field.
However not every reader on the internet is like that there are some honest and straight forward people operating in this industry making a living, whilest I apreciate that no one is 100% accurate and like everyone else psychics have good and bad days. We all work hard so we expect value for our money.
you should only have readings every 6-12 months unless otherwise needed. There are more valuable and pruductive things to do with your money such as: sort yourself out, write down your goals, go to the sales, learn a new language or skill whether it's in lectures or online which may even be free, watch tv, reaserch a subject of your interest on the internet or on in the library clean your home, cook a tasty meal and try to socialize with nice people if you can.
I would like warn about 2 "experts" on LP which are "Spiritual Master Psychic" and "Honest Readings by Maryia" just be aware that they can change they usernames at any time and even reply to this report with a bunch of excuses. These people took advantage of my situation to scam me.
Unfortunately due to certain reasons I am not going to disclose on here the reasons why I contacted them but I can tell you that at the time I was under stress and emotionally run down."Spiritual Master Psychic" has all 5* which is unsuall what happens is that this "expert" feeds the clients with sweet stories telling you what you would like to hear and then customers get too excited to give them 5* straight away insted of wait and see you should consider this very carefully because once you submit a rate and comment you can't change.There may also be a chance that the "expert" get friends to give fake reviews and twist things around.
I contacted this "expert" and explained my situation and I was told a load of lies and I also asked to do some healing on me and my situation which the "expert" claimed to be "powerful" sent an initial fee to start with and promised that would return and never did every day was asking me to contact on chat and was asking for money evey day to "buy things" eventually I ignored the emails sent as I saw no results whatsoever and not even a shifting energy. I also remember reading a review of someone that said that "she"("spiritual master psychic") lied and he was about to be eviceted from his apartment and apparently "spiritual master psychic" previously said that everything would be fine.
I also think that at the time I used to contact this "expert" there was also someone recieving works which was probably a con as well.
Then I noticed that "spiritual master psychic" wasn't logging in for about a month and the gap of one month in between the reviews suggests that.
I read some of this "expert" past reviews and he used to go by the name of "Alan" or" Aaron", and has a profile picture of a female or transvety to target more vunerable people but I can defnitly tell you that this "expert" is male because men read difrently.
and on his profile he claims " I have helped people all over the world and have even worked with royalty in other countries and government officials"
LOL when a psychic says that "is international well known" read for "celebreties" or "royals" why are they working on such sites on the internet surely most of us would have heard of them if that were true and a simply google search can tell you that.
watch out for these two
Later I contacted "Honest Readings by Maryia" she seemed honest and accurate to begin with quoted a few prices, I agreed and as soon as she got my money she stoped answering my calls and never replied to my emails. She seems to be currently inactive and no longer has a profile picture and as per 24th of December 2013 her last review was on the 20th of july 2013 These people are both charlatans they are good at conning people specially when one is emotionally vunerable they take advantage of the situation and when a customer complains about the service they come up with excuses like: "It takes time", "it doesn't always work", "some people don't have the ability to feel the healing" whilist I understand that in some cases is true the patritioner should refund all or part of the money or redo the work free of charge and make sure the correct and/or approriate procedure is taken accordingly. At least that's how reputable healers and spiritualist work and they won't do a job that's not worth doing such as: making the person you're obcessed with fall in love with you or marry you, make you win the lottery, make you a CEO when you don't have the qualities in the first place, get your child in a top school etc, etc it does not work like that at all. A lot of these business say that readings are for entertainment purpouses to cover themselves but a custumer doesn't see it that way. I can understand refusing to answer questions on health including pregnancy, legal or finances (not to be confused with work). because things can turn either way. A google search can save you loads of money and you'll be amazed at some of what you can find, and I also suggest anyone to do careful research before considering a reading with a psychic or healing works but in the other hand someone has to give the newbie a chance. You wouldn't put your health in the hands of a doctor without knowing his qualifications or turst the organasation he works for would you?
So don't put your situation to be read by a psychic until you are confortably sure it's a reputable one and the same with a healer spiritualist try one for free on group healings and see first. I could go on for hours but I think I have shared and advised enough and I am sure a lot of people can relate to this.

ripoff scams

I am writting this report/testimonial as a true reflection of excatly what happened on my my personal experience with Live person aka Kasamba and I would like to share my story to prepare and warn others who are emotionally vulnerable and constantly seeking reassurance in order to find light at the end of the tunnel .
I have used LP for quiet some time and other sites such as psychic today, best mediums and the circle and I am sick and tired, it's disgraceful to find unsculprous "experts" out there telling you what you want to hear rather than what you need to hear.
I noticed that on LP there are a lot of psychics who are definetly not native English speakers not for making spelling mistakes like me but you can see by the grammar and wording and some people may difficulties understanding them sometimes.
some of them are rude and unkind when they don't know the answer to some of your questions or chose to ignore instead of honestly say I am sorry I don't know the answer to your question.
I feel that some of these "experts" need therapy and development themselves or get another job in a different field.
However not every reader on the internet is like that there are some honest and straight forward people operating in this industry making a living, whilist I appreciate that no one is 100% accurate and like everyone else psychics have good and bad days.
We all work hard so we expect value for our money.
If you want to be told fairy tales well, I suggest you watch Disney movie (just kidding) now honestly you should only visit a psychic every 6-12 months unless otherwise needed.
There are more valuable and productive things to do with your money such as: sort yourself out, write down your goals, go to the sales, learn a new language or skill whether it's in lectures or online which may even be free, watch tv, research a subject of your interest on the internet or on in the library clean your home, cook a tasty meal and try to socialize with nice people if you can.
"Spiritual Master Psychic" has all 5* which is unesual what happens is that this "expert" feeds the clients with sweet stories and they get too excited to give them 5* straight away instead of wait and see you should consider this very carefully because once you submit a rate and comment you can't change.
I contacted this "expert" and explained my situation and I was told a load of lies and I also asked to do some healing on me and my situation which the "expert" claimed to be "powerful" sent an initial fee to start with and promised that would return and never did every day was asking me to contact on chat and was asking for money every day to "buy things" eventually I ignored the emails sent as I saw no results whatsoever and not even a shifting energy.
I also remember reading a review of someone that said that "she"("spiritual master psychic") lied and he was about to be evicted from his apartment and apparently "spiritual master psychic" previously said that everything would be fine.
I also think that at the time I used to contact this "expert" there was also someone receiving works which was probably a con as well.
I read some of this "expert" past reviews and he used to go by the name of "Alan" or" Aaron", and has a profile picture of a female or transvesti to target more vulnerable people but I can defnitly tell you that this "expert" is male because men read diffrenltly.
watch out for these two
These people are both charlatans they are good at conning people specially when one is emotionally vunerable they take advantage of the situation and when a customer complains about the service they come up with excuses like: "It takes time", "it doesn't always work", "some people don't have the ability to feel the healing" whilist I understand that in some cases is true the patrictioner should refund all or part of the money or redo the work free of charge and make sure the correct and/or approriate procedure is taken accordingly.
A lot of these business say that readings are for entertainment purpouses to cover themselves but a costumer doesn't see it that way.
You wouldn't put your health in the hands of a doctor without knowing his qualifications or trust the organisation he works for would you?

• Fa
    falalala Dec 31, 2013

Stay away from this "expert" he's a liar posing as a woman pretending to tell only the truth everything is fake and the so called prayers or spells simply don't work.

rip off scams

I have used LP for quiet some time and other sites such as psychic today, best mediums and the circle and I am sick and tired, it's disgraceful to find unsculpurous "experts" out there telling you what you want to hear rather than what you need to hear.
I noticed that on LP there are a lot of psychis who are defnitly not native English speakers not for making spelling mistakes like me but you can see but the grammar and wording and some people may dificulties understanding them sometimes.
We all work hard so we expect value for our money.
"Spiritual Master Psychic" has all 5* which is unsuall what happens is that this "expert" feeds the clients with sweet stories and they get too excited to give them 5* straight away insted of wait and see you should consider this very carefully because once you submit a rate and comment you can't change.
I also remember reading a review of someone that said that "she"("spiritual master psychic") lied and he was about to be eviceted from his apartment and appaarently "spiritual master psychic" previously said that everything would be fine.

fake service

This happened a few years ago, but I am submitting nevertheless
for the benefit of other users.

I went to the Pychics/Spellcasters section of Kasamba, now called Liveperson,
and hired a a few of them to perform a spell for me.

Virtually nothing happened. The spellcasters, whose names I cannot remember,
presumably under the advice of Kasamba's management (to get around their refund
policy rules) very cunningly had instructed me to wait at least two months for their ]
"spells' to take effect, by which time it was obviously way too late to ask for any refund.

When I did try asking for a refund then, their customer service women, who dared not
reveal any of their last names for fear of being sued, twisted and turned and said
it was too late, since the refund deadlines were already over. I tried to explain that it
was not my fault, but that of their spellcasters who had cleverly instructed me to
wait until that deadline was over, but I was wasting my time.

They in their customer service stood fast, saying that they had
"done everything they could", and there was "nothing more they could do".

Note that they don't screen their spellcasters - any illiterate idiot can jump on the
bandwagon here and an "advisor" on Kasamba. Those whom I dealt with were
indeed illiterate or had were extremely poorly educated- one spelt "would" as "wood".

I wasted no time in filing reports with the FTC and IFCC.

Wbat I should have done was repoprt them to the FBI and Department of State, as
well as ask my lawyers to send them a demand letter, followed by a lawsuit.

However, the loophole in the 14th Amendment of the US constitution apparently
allows these crooks to keep operating and getting away with it.

scam, scam, scam

When I first created an account on Kasamba, I spoke to a young lady about a relationship. Everything she said about me and about him was true. She assured me that everything was going to be ok. As time passed, things turned out to not be ok. So, I decided to contact her again. She assured me again everything was ok, and it turned out not ok again. So I decided to check out another expert. Then another. Then another. Then another. All said nothing but positive things, slapped me with charm and sweet talk with the end result painful. I ended up exhausted, the guy turned out to be a jerk after all, and I caused turmoil against someone else. His girlfriend! In which I didn't know about! So I stopped using Kasamba for a while, until another guy came along and I couldn't resist knowing what he thought about me. That guy didn't work out too well as they said. Then I found myself asking for help in other areas like finances and careers, and that didn't turn out too well either. One expert told me to take on this particular job, so I did. And I absolutely hated it and ended up quitting after one week. My relationship with Kasamba last from 2007-7/2010. I sit and wonder how my life would be without Kasamba: Less stressful, maybe I wouldn't have lost a good friend, or over 10, 000 in debt and I haven't even hit 30 years old yet. That's right, when I didn't have the money, I'd go to my credit cards. I did a lot of balance transfers thinking it will somehow make things better, but being young and inexperienced with excellent credit, I thought my monthly payments would stay the same including interest rates. You'd think I would've learned my lesson from the first expert, but the instant gratification of knowing your future was so intriguing. Kasamba was the worst thing that ever happened to my life! So what do I do now? Wait and hope someone reads this and help me to get my money back from these scamers! Which by the way, anyone can sign up to be an expert and post any kind of degree they supposedly have to draw you in more. In my case, it seems some of these experts have psychic gifts, but know how to say the right things to pull you back. But over 3 years of false hope, something is just not right! Please contact me for advice on a way to get my money back as well as to share your experience. [protected]@yahoo.com

A Name Goes Right Here Sep 19, 2010

If you ever pay a "psychic" for their services, especially a random one online, then you completely and utterly DESERVE to lose your money for being so monumentally stupid. I hope you wind up being culled from the herd before you have a chance to reproduce.

Idiot.

• To
    toast Nov 25, 2010

The above commenter is being cruel. Anyone can fall prey to scammers when they're vulnerable. And yes, we do monumentally stupid and self-destructive things, but boy did you not deserve a cyber lashing by a stranger, especially after being really honest. There's a really cool website to check out- www.psychicjunkie.net, if you haven't already. Best of luck..

• Ci
    cindy rockhey Apr 03, 2012

Hi, I am so sorry you had this experience with Kasamba (live person).. and that guy is totally a mean spiritied fool who will get what he give out.. it is true that "anyone" can sign up to be a reader, I am a reader there, but i am REAL and i give more spiritual advise then "phrophesy" and have a real GOD given talent for making people feel better about their life..I do not pretend to "know it all" but I have had many many years of training and life experience and can and DO help alot of people. My life would be quite sad if i could not do that for others. It is not about the money at all. I feel terrible that you wound up with the scammers, , BUT there are very good people there and you have to just use your "gut feelings" when choosing one. read the ratings that tells you alot. and as for the money you spent, I know for a fact that Life person refunds all your money if you but request it.. as we have to pay back that money if we have unhappy clients all the time. (thankfully i have only had one or two) but if you request it .. they will refund it..no problem.. and they are always on YOUR side no matter what!!
    so please contact the administration people and get your money back.. I hate that the scammers are allowed to work there but they are.. we have fought this for many many years.. but to no avail.. money speaks louder than words in a large corporation like them.. BUT please people know that there are many many good good people on live person and kasamba who CAN and DO help people thru hard times with well earned knowledge and God given gifts.. with nothing but the desire to help others.. "i" would have made sure you had your money back as well as helped you thru the hardships you faced with the spiritual knowledge that i have and my ability to help.. my prayers are with you and next time, make sure that the reader (no i do not advise you to go to anyone else) but make sure you talk to someone who has your best interest at heart.. and please try to get your money back (i am sure if you have the names of the readers you will get it!!!
    love and light
    anne

phony psychics

A disgusting company that does not screen any of their "providers". What a bunch of...

unauthorized charges

Kasamba is a company that was based in Israel with a P.O. Box in Oregon. It was sold to LivePerson Inc this year 2008, for $9 MM in cash and $31 MM in stocks. Obviously they were not made aware that Kasamba was actually primarily a Psychic chat service which ripped off many clients through a "Psychic service" and did not provide refunds or customer service. Now that they are a U.S. company, all cliients who have been fraudulently rippd off by so-called Psychics should file complaints to the NY AG Andrew Cuomo or the BBB or contact your local news station for coverage on this scam. Write about this scams on blogs, get attention. Contact [redacted].com and post their REAL address and phonenumber .

Basically what LivePerson does is take advantage of people's misfortune and challenges in life by providing them with so-called guidance based on "intuitive skills" that the Exerts claim to possess. They are not screened out by this site, they could be anybody anywhere with any dubious history, in the world. When there is a complaint of ripoff the Site does not back up the client and simply takes the money and runs. The client has no recourse. This should NOT happen.

ripoff by psychic service

I was ripped off by so-called Psychic Mysticalmitsy formerly known as Jaspers Light.

I checked [redacted] and read similar complaints about this so-called psycic and regret ever encountering her.

She is an older woman in the midwest who previously used young woman's pics and called herself Jaspers Light. After ripping off many unsuspecting clients she changed her name to Mysticalmitsy, posted the pic of an older woman and continued her scams.

She has no "ability", no qualification and she tries to scam people with unauthorized charges on their credit card and overpayments. Be careful do not give her too much info.

If she has tried to rip you off lately, file a complaint about her on [redacted].com so that it is visible on a Google search.

She seems very dubious and is out to harm unsuspecting clients.

This person claims to have Psychic ability and calls herself : MYSTICALMITSY on LivePerson site.

• Ge
    gene Oct 23, 2008

Are you kidding me? By definition, ANYbody claiming to be a psychic is a rip-off! Amazing...do you really think that someone can have some sort of window to the future? Sheesh...I mean, hey, if you want someone to tell you something you'd like to hear, I'll be glad to do that for half fee!

• Th
    the truth seeker Oct 26, 2008

Your obviously someone wiht a vendetta against her for personal reason everyone know liveperson doesnt allow her to charge you they do all the billing. if you were overcharged it there fault not her. and ive been to her and she was right about so many things probably told you something you just didnt want to hear.

• Ra
    randomchica Feb 13, 2009

The way the charging is done is that the Expert (psychic) sets a per/minute price, and Liveperson takes a % cut of that, plus connection charges of their own (17c a min). So a two minute session at a price set by the psychic of $10/min, means the Liveperson site gets 34c for the connection fee, plus 37% of the $20 that the customer pays.

So to summarise, the customer pays $20 for a 2-minute reading (lol), the Psychic gets $12.26 of that, and Liveperson gets $7.74.

I hope that clears it up. There are quite a few unscrupulous "psychics" who throw random crap at clients telling them lies and getting paid more for doing this than most jobs are paid. Con-artist comes to mind.

• Pr
    protectyoursel Nov 17, 2009

That woman is always changing her name and profile pix.. She is now called "OzarkSeer"..So watch out people.

do not refund money!

I was with Kasamba a long time and i was a good paying customer, i have a account and i do deposit...

[Resolved] awful scam!

I hired my first Kasamba psychic on November 8, 2007 when I had essentially fallen in love with my...

lies and cheating!

This is outrageous!! Of all the scam artists on kasamba.com this dbikgiihigatekwe is the most...