Complaints & Reviews

ace combat 7

Bought a pre loaded account and the password is wrong. And no I'm not an idiot! They can't even confirm my order number which is worrying from an online company in 2019 - I have all of the proof of order though, including the order number (albeit it potentially just being an imaginary number than means nothing to anybody). Apart from only confirming that they can't confirm my order and not trying to resolve anything...I've not heard anything from them for 24 hours! And the number they have for a customer service line just seems to be some unmanned ghost line! Really unimpressed with this company

windows 10 professional cd key (digital download)

i bought the key on 5th of june. i'm writing this on 22nd of june, two and a half weeks later, and i still haven't received my key. I wrote to the support and it's completely useless. 0 transparency for once. Not even talking about the fact that i'm being replied either by a bot, or by a person who just copies/pastes some phrases back to me. this is ridiculous.
Have a look at the attached photos.

12 months netflix

I am at the end of my patients been waiting another week and sent the old code which does not work. See attached I am now on my 4th attempt this can not be right.
#214147 4 months ago #214419 4 months ago #220592 2months ago #228239 1 month ago 4th march code now does not work still awaiting some kind of reply from them. Every time i get a code it is not lasting more than 3 weeks instead of 12 months so all my saved stuff is deleted and have to do it all again.

[Resolved] black ops 4 pre order code

Honestly you guys are jokers!, I went through the trouble of all of these 'verify"stages and I wasn't allowed/my order was"rejected' mainly because I had another cd keys account that I didn't know about because i've only bought one item last year just because of that my game was rejected, prior to the fact that I already verified my card/identity. Such a joke

Exact email from 'kent l' "thanks for getting back to us.
Unfortunately, the review team rejected your order. So as not to inconvenience you any further, I can confirm that your order has now been cancelled and the transaction voided/refunded. The funds should be back with you shortly.
Hope this explains the situation."

Honestly a time waster, all because I had an account I didn't know about last year.

• CJS CD Keys's response · Oct 11, 2018

Hi there, Please can you DELETE this review because this review is posted for CJS-CDKEYS.COM and your complaint is about CDKEYS.com

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] xbox live gold membership

Terrible customer service. I bought a key for xbox live which did not work so had to contact them to try and get it sorted.

They have no phone number to contact them on or live chat function so you have to email them. Emails take such a long time to get responded to and the answers I got never even answered my queries properly.

2 weeks later I am still waiting for a resolution to my ongoing claim for a refund or new key (I still don't know if I will receive new code or money back because they seem to not want to answer that question so I cant go and buy a new code from somewhere else). All the time this is going on I am without xbox live and have stressed the urgency on numerous occasions only to receive a generic response back a day or 2 later.

Long & short of it is I received a code which did not work...I still have not received a refund or new key and feel like they don't care or want to help. Avoid them at all costs and pay the extra money somewhere else to save yourself all the stress and hassle. Scammers

• CJS CD Keys's response · Oct 11, 2018

Hi Ian, so sorry to hear of this issue. We did have a bad batch of Xbox Live 12 month codes which were all refunded. You should have been refunded in full. Can you please send an email to [email protected] with your order ID, so that we can investigate and properly refund you in full?

Thanks

• Resolution Statement

[Resolved] xbox live gold subscription non delivery

Purchased a 1 year xbox live gold subscription over two weeks ago. The code took about 24 hours to be delivered despite the fact that its digital and they promised instant download. The code they sent me was fake. I contacted them immediately and they sent me a actually rather nice response, but promised resolution in 1-2 business days
Today is day 15 and I have nothing but empty promises. The issue keeps being blamed on "their supplier" but I have now asked for a refund twice and they keep saying they are investigating. Not only can they not deliver a purchased product, they wont return my money. Total scam, go elsewhere.

• CJS CD Keys's response · Oct 01, 2018

Hi sir, sorry to hear that you had an issue with your code. As always, we never leave a customer without a working code or a full refund.

Your order 1168304 was refunded in full for you, via paypal transaction ID 0P929422BA138853A

in case of any further problem, please don't hesitate to contact our support team. I'm sorry that it didn't work out on this occasion. I'm confident that should you decide to buy again, you'll experience our usual fast and instant service.

[Resolved] google play 10 gbp e voucher

Dear sir/ madam, I purchased the above a short while ago, yet I'm unable to collect out as it keeps saying it's out of stock. Yet before I bought it, there was nothing that...

[Resolved] my xbox one game pass..

I bought 2 game passes yesterday but havent seen or heard about it at all.. You guys need to either give me my money back or give me my game pass... I will take yall to court...

[Resolved] assassin's creed: origins - season pass/key already in use

Order #1083623 (24th Jan 2018)
support id #177915
2 day ago I have buy Assassin's Creed: Origins - Season Pass the key is already in use so no game and the support dont reply back anymore since 2 days ago
and im still waiting I send them all the proof and 4 more reply's
but nothing
they will said to ask ubisoft this
Ask the support to confirm the time, date and country the code was activated in
but since they are not authorized vendor ubisoft wont give me that info and they will block any games you get from cjs-cdkeys
I have ask them nice to send me a new key that works but no reply anymore
so I feel pretty much scammed for the first time here

• CJS CD Keys's response · Oct 11, 2018

Hi sir, this order was refunded fully for you, please check the order.

[Resolved] I was scammed

They send me an activated key. It's been 2 weeks and they still can't replace it. Same story with my refund. They said ok and disappeared with used key and my money. I was cheated by them.
What their customer service says is funny, they copy and paste their answers and they don't fit your issue. For your own safety don't order keys from them, they are scammers.

• CJS CD Keys's response · Aug 30, 2017

Hi sir, please contact our support team in case of any issues. We will never leave you without a working key, or a full refund.

• As
    AstridvE Sep 27, 2017

Same happened here. They sold me a used key, and are not interested in giving me a new one. I have now spent over one month, sending emails daily.
    I wish I had found this site earlier, so I would not have spent my money on a key for a game, as this is a huge scam. How did they get such good reviews? Was there a time where they did care?

[Resolved] sells fraudulent products with intrusive delivery system

CJS CD Keys has created an elaborate scheme of no longer caring for their customers and in doing so selling them fraudulently purchased keys, and while they offer instant delivery on their goods, that is not the case. In fact, their retrieval process dubbed "Autokey" to receive your goods is very intrusive and downright shoddy in nature.

I purchased a key for the first time from CJS CD Keys about a month ago for a brand new game. CJS CD Keys had this product listed as "in-stock" and "Available for Instant Delivery". The game was just released so it was important for me to be able to play with friends. When I purchased the game, and went through their "Autokey" system, it told me that the order "Had to be approved" before it could be sent, which was never mentioned originally and obviously does not match their "Instant Delivery" claims. After trying several times to reach out to them, I was banned from their Facebook page and my e-mails went ignored. I bought the key elsewhere, and told CJS CD Keys if they did not issue me a refund I would file a chargeback. Needless to say, they finally issued my refund.

Fast forward to now, I thought maybe my first experience with CJS CD Keys was a fluke; surely a site with so many users can't be fraudulent, right? Well, wrong. With this purchase, upon buying, their new "Autokey" system has a very intrusive system that--once again does not let you know will be required--of sending them a copy of your Photo ID and a proof of residence like a utility bill. How ludicrous is that? Needless to say, when I said "Nevermind, give me a refund.", they told me there would be a "Convenience Charge" for doing so even though they never told me of that, or of this required information, before my purchase.

AWFUL service, AWFUL support, and AWFUL products. Plenty of other legitimate and reliable options out there.

• CJS CD Keys's response · Jun 01, 2017

Hi there, CJS here!

If you have any form of issue whatsoever, please write to our support team. We will NEVER leave a customer without a fully working key, or a full refund.

We would not be in business for 9 years if we scammed people. We try our best to provide the best possible service. I'm sorry we fell short with you this time. But we want to make things right. Please contact our support team and we will always help you.

CheezItLife Aug 05, 2013

I had also purchased a key from this company for an xbox gold membership. I hate putting my credit card information online, especially when it comes to the xbox live memberships because it automatically charges my card. www.cjs-cdkeys.com site stated instant delivery and the price was only $9.94 which saved me a few pennies as well as extra gas to go to the store and buy a gold membership card from the store. so I checked reviews and most were positive and I decided to go ahead and purchase. I received a link to retrieve my "auto key" and with every click it wanted me to verify my information. first my email address had to be verified (both the one I used at checkout and the email I used strictly for paypal transactions, then I had to verify my phone number, then it decided all that wasn't good enough and they wanted me to scan my id (drivers license, passport, id card, student id card) and a bank statement, utility bills, etc. then they wanted me to hand-write "cjs cd keys" and the current date on a piece of paper. who would go to these lengths? why in the world would I provide them with this type of personal information? and there was no guarantee on when I would receive the key after sending it over. I decided that process was way too intrusive and way too long for it to be worth the bother... I might as well have taken the 10 minutes and gas I was trying to save and went to the store and picked one up for that all trouble cjs-cd keys verifcation process was causing. I also noticed that my receipt said one price ($9.94 usd), but my paypal account was charged another ($10.20usd). yeah it's only $0.26 difference, but I was upset on principle. I was already upset about the intrusiveness and the huge waste of my time trying to retrieve this key, but to then charge me more than my receipt said? you've gotta be kidding me!! their customer service (if you could call it that) is lacking. they were extremely unprofessional when I inquired about the difference in pricing.in the end I did finally get a refund, but I had to fight for it. buyer beware.

• De
    Denise Langford Dec 28, 2015

Bought a $10.00 temporary online access for/ ps4 - psn of course it didn't work; why the heck would I buy a game then; then they do not have a customer service contact number (very convenient); I reported them to the california attorney general, (cag)-consumer protection; when you do leave contact info they have a message, says 1-2 working days (what?), but yet there web page says they respond within few hours; you have great pricing but now I know why!
    Confusing and more then likely a scam and the cag says it does sound very odd, but first contact you and then right everything downand call cag back!??? contact @ paule. [email protected] (1-2 working days lmao); I also was told there are numerous others that have reported you!
    The $10:00 was not the issue, why but a more expensive game... if the first time did not work; "once bitten quit petting the dog"!
    Terrible customer service can kill or limit growth of company revenues, I call it small business 101;

• Ro
    Ronny56 Aug 05, 2019

Failed after a month. Asking for login details. The account details are from an american guy who ive obviously been piggybacked onto

Only 1 response saying it was resolved