Menu
Kasamba Psychics
customer service contacts

Kasamba Psychics
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

43 complaints
23 resolved 20 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Kasamba Psychics. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile

Kasamba Psychics headquarters

5, 475 10th Ave.
New York, New York 10018

Kasamba Psychics phone number

What is Kasamba Psychics’s email addresses?

Kasamba Psychics’s support and contact email addresses are [email protected], [email protected]

Kasamba Psychics website

What category is Kasamba Psychics related to?

Kasamba Psychics is related to the Health & Beauty category.

What are the social media accounts of Kasamba Psychics?

What is Kasamba Psychics's Facebook?
Connect with Kasamba Psychics via Facebook at Kasamba Psychics

Overview of Kasamba Psychics complaint handling

43 Kasamba Psychics reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Jan 23, 2008. The latest review Unauthorized credit card charges and unsatisfactory follow up customer service was posted on Jun 17, 2022. The latest complaint Unauthorised credit card charges was resolved on Feb 11, 2022. Kasamba Psychics has an average consumer rating of 3 stars from 43 reviews. Kasamba Psychics has resolved 23 complaints.

Additional information

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Kasamba Psychics?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Kasamba Psychics Customer Service. Initial Kasamba Psychics complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Kasamba Psychics above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Kasamba Psychics. Discuss the issues you have had with Kasamba Psychics and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest Kasamba Psychics’s complaints

L
8:36 am EDT
Replied
Kasamba Psychics has left an official reply on this complaint.
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Kasamba Psychics - Unauthorized credit card charges and unsatisfactory follow up customer service

I gave more information then I received. I was asked right off the bat questions like: Where are you located? What is your relationship? What’s he like? When that’s what I asking the person. Additionally, I was charged full price for $269.45 USD when I was told it would be 70% off. I only received that price for a few mins. I’ve complained and asked for even a partial refund and was given no solutions.

G
6:22 am EDT

Kasamba Psychics - Payment refund

Hellow I came across a psychic on Kasamba platform Yesterday evening on 31/05/22 and I was not satisfied with their service and according to their policy in case of unsatisfied customer the money will be refunded is the customer have requested for refund with 7 days of that session he or she had, of which I did but in surprise they said they can not refund...

A
10:26 am EDT

Kasamba Psychics - Regarding fake account

I have been emailing kasamba regarding a fake account and the person working on it is not a certified advisor. Its a new account and people working are not certified for the job.424176 is my ticket number and everytime I request I get a reply saying we will get back to you in two working days. As this account will affect the genuine advisors who are real...

View 0 more photos