Complaints & Reviews

unable to redeem points for rewards

I submitted a help ticket asking for help in redeeming my points for gift cards, I get an errror message to use another browser and then I get an error message that the e-mail and password do not match. I get the same error messages no matter which broswer I try and the e-mail and password are the same as the ones I use to log into my account for which they work. Since receiving a support ticket, I cannot log in using my e-mail address and password to follow up with the support ticket and have not had a reply from Mypoints other than the initial one stating that my request for support was receiveed.

MyPoints.comdeactivation of account

For at least a month I have been trying to redeem points. The redeem button only grayed out and would not lead me to anything.
When I contacted MyPoints I was told to use another browser. I did with the same result.
Then I was told to use one without ad blocking. I did. The button to redeem seemed to work and showed I had successfully redeemed my points, and then it grayed out without showing me a confirmation. Not only have I not received the gift card I was trying to get, but since then I have not received a single email, neither points opportunities nor gift card activation codes.
Today when I tried to sign in I was informed that my account had been deactivated. Every attempt to sign in I saw that my account had been deactivated or disabled. I wasted some time with the chatbot pointing me to totally irrelevant articles.
I am assuming that is just an error in your protocols and not deliberate.
I have also learned that this is not the first time this has happened.
I am requesting that I simply receive the $50 Amazon gift card that my point total should redeem for. I believe that I also had sufficient points for another gift card of lesser value.
Please redeem my points and please explain the deactivation.

mypoints emailed offer 20 pts /dollar spent @ amazon nov 26 2019

Mypoints emailed offer 20 pts /dollar spent @ Amazon on Nov 26
Mypoints does not even show the "click" on that day
What Mypoints has done here is a form of fraud
Mypoints never responds to my email
I have been in touch with Amazon
Will be returning the item ordered that day from Amazon
Here was the offer:

"Get Your Points!
Visit Amazon. Make a purchase. Receive up to 20 Points per dollar."

I do not trust Mypoints anymore

puffy mattress partnership...

Puffy mattress is not a cheap matteress by no means at a cost of $2695. We purchased one on November 17th. I always go through MyPoints first and was so happy to see they had a partnership with Puffy and was offering 150, 000 points...unreal, huh? Well, it turns out it is! As a result of a follow up, Puffy claims they have no partnership with MyPoints.

I do most of my shopping online and always go throuogh MyPoints, but for the past week they're always down. I've tried different suggestions from online sitesto correct this if it was on my en; finally got it to work only to click on a store and 'down again'. They provide no real means to contact them other than calling, and you can sit on hold forever. Their marketing has now posed a very serious concern for me. They owe their members an explanation! PS. I also have a gift card somewhere in the mail...I'm beginning to think that may never arrive now.

I tried to redeem my points and was told that there was an error

As stated above, I tried to redeem my points dunkin donuts gift card for $15.00 because I had the points. It said there was an error and I changed my password. When I tried to get back to the dunkin donuts gift card, it said I only have 480 points.. The site took my other points but did not give me my egift card.

Help. This is supposed to be a Xmas present for my granddaughter.

no points for amazon month after month, year after year, even after 3 complaints now!!

I spend hundreds a week just on Amazon alone. I always get points for every little thing on Ebay @ 2 points per dollar. But Amazon? Was up to 20 points per dollar and just recently went up to 30. I spent a hundred easily just since it went up to 30 points per dollar and all I ever see IF I'm lucky is on or two Amazon points pending @ "0". I've submitted my thirds complaint two days ago and once again just get the same old automated response telling me the same old things I already know.

I make sure I put the items in my cart "before I go to the Mypoints website to make sure no time elapses and I get the points yet STILL never get any points. That's THOUSANDS and THOUSANDS of points they haven't given me just in the past year and I've shopped on Amazon clicking through the Mypoints website for a few years so I couldn't even count the points they robbed me of over the years on just that site alone. So who knows what other sites I haven't received points on :(

I almost have enough points currently to redeem and buy something which took months and months and months mostly just from the emails I click on seeing they won't give me any points for shopping on Amazon. I've been a Mypoints for many years and this is what I get. So after I redeem these last points, I'm done with them!

My Pointsvideos

Members can earn points by viewing video strips of 20 or 40, yielding 2 or 4 points per strip. First of all, this is excessive. It used to be that each video yielded one point. At one time, the top value for a strip was 6 points, and sometimes the values were doubled. Also, lately, a video strip that was supposed to take roughly half an hour has taken hours, sometimes not being completed until after 3 AM Eastern Time, or Midnight Pacific Time, when any info owned work is wasted because the new day has begun. I am in my 60's and on a fixed income. I need these points for gift shopping, and sometimes for things for my home. I cannot afford to be a slave to my computer just because my only source of income (over and above a $50 per week job and my government pittance) is so difficult to obtain.

customer service - lack of

I redeemed 3970 points for paypal. I got the email you always get that tells you they are working on it. I then redeemed another 3970 to paypal but this time I never got the email. Then I never received ANYTHING in my paypal. After 20 emails someone finally said my paypal was unverified so they would credit me by days end. How can it be unverified when they have been sending my redemptions there many times? So they went into my acct and credited 3970 then credited 3970 then deducted 3970 4 times giving me a negative balance! More emails. They then credited just 3970 and still owe the other. But they took away the 2000 points I had already accumulated in there. They also jacked up my pending points to half of what it should be. I used their link when we got xfinity wifi. Thats 5000 points. After 20 more emails showing all my proof they say I cant get the pts because of some blocker on my phone --- I do not have one--- and said I used a 3rd party to sign up??? No thats a lie. I have sent 50 emails trying to get my acct fixed and noone answers but the standard bot reply. I messaged on FB and I get the same reply saying they are busy and will be with me ASAP...still waiting. I have emailed Protege...no response yet. I sent a message via Twitter. Waiting to see if they respond to that. I finally decided to file a complaint with BBB ! Maybe then they will fix it. Its sad because I have never had a problem. I guess once you start getting high points they rob you so they dont have to pay out!

lack of service

Made multiple emails (50) and telephone calls (10) to My Points

I did not receive credit for 1450 points earned for purchasing gift certificates.
Mysteriously 400 points were removed from my account
$25 reward card was mailed but could not download it (fraudulent website)

I have been member for 10 years. They even sent me reward (which I could not use)

Problem started in late February 2019 and to this day no solution. In March they at least sent back some emails indicating they were looking into the situation. Now there is zero response.

This company is a ripoff and offers no customer service. Their telephone number is a joke. Takes 2 minutes to leave message and no one ever responds

gift card

Took all needed surveys to earn enough points for a Ted Robin gift card...have not received the card nor any response to several emails sent as to the status..have dealt with several survey sites over a number of years and never had this issue before...what is most annoying is the total lack of response to my contacts...somehow this company is trying hard to convince me that they are less than trustworthy.

survey scam

I just recently spent days and HOURS completing survey and I reached enough points to redeem a $10 visa card and it took my points and said the order was being processed. I go to check the app today and I was logged out, tried to log back in and I got a "DEACTIVATED MEMBER" message. Wow. I have screenshots of all of it to prove it because I knew something like this would happen to me.

My Pointsunauthorized redemption of points

My points has turned into a scam. Someone, somehow, got into my account and turned my points in for Walmart gift cards and then spent the money off of the cards asap. The company has no one to reach out to and you get no response from emails sent. I will be deactivating my account. I won't be clicking anymore that is for sure, just to let someone else walk away with MY earned points!

scaling back after comments on social media

A few months ago I noticed that Mypoints was doing a bunch of unscrupulous
things to limit the amount of points you could get--like making you watch 20 videos for 6 points, but the last video would be faulty and not play, so you'd watch 19 and no points. When I complained on their Facebook page they blocked me from making comments. Not cool.

Since then I notice that my account has to do way more searches to get any points, (than another account) and even for the surveys, I get opted out after maybe half an hour of taking the survey--no matter what survey, I never get the points. They are scaling back the number of points you get unfairly, by slowing down the offers you get via email, error messages on the website (Ncraves) and so forth.

After ten years with them, a LOYAL customer, they are scamming me out of points because of a comment complaining about the videos running 19 and then failing, cheating you out of ANY points?! This is BS.

MyPoints.comeach time I try to get help from the site, it says, I am suspended, but I can still earn points.

Latest was today 12-11-18, I logged in to redeem points for PayPal, and it would not work, I tried, Help, then it said my username was suspended. Yet, I can still earn points. I have a considerable amount of points I have been saving for this time of year. What gives? There seems to be no phone number for them that works.

I have received service from them in the past but now I can't seem to contact them.
I have 31, 357 points and wanted a PayPal gift card. What can I do, if anything?

my account deactivated mysteriously and I cannot get them to help me!

I have been a member of MyPoints since it first began! Used on the usual TV and online shopping networks. Accumulated over 200, 000 points and two months ago my account wa...

visa $25 reward card (e-card)

I accumulated a sufficient number of points through MyPoints and redeemed them for an iTunes e-card and a $25 Visa gift e-card. My iTunes e-card was ready to use and able to be redeemed immediately (I received a confirmation email and everything). I am STILL waiting for confirmation that my Visa e-card has been processed, and I submitted an inquiry this morning as to the status. Having read the numerous complaints associated with MyPoints (which is disappointing, as they have been great over the years), I am understandably concerned. Please show good faith and allow me to redeem my e-card, as I have used points that took time and patience to acquire. Thank you.

no response to tickets

I'm a long time member. Recently, I've not been getting any response when I submit screen shots of their vendor thanking me for completing a survey. I give them everything to support my claim and they generate a generic response with no action. My time is valuable and I know they're getting paid big for surveys that I'm taking for literally pennies.

Jason Tulloss Oct 07, 2018

I am having the exact same problem with the Gilette offer. I have sent them everything they requested and I get a generic response saying they can't link the purchase to my account. What can I do next?

MyPoints.comnot receiving points earned

Ticket #4440269 my name is shari lefebvre [protected].. I am sick of fighting for points earned it has been over 90 days I have sent several emails and attached invoices proving my stay but still nothing.. I just get emails back saying updated file.. This is a joke mypoints makes it so difficult to receive points earned.. I also called protage left message no call back.. So frustrated with this company... Please look into my ticket number

• Updated by Shari l · Aug 22, 2018

If you brought up my ticket # you would see the information you need ..the company name is my points.com...I stayed at a few hotels and never received my points.the hotel names are island sun in..located in Venice fl.and the other is America’s best value ..located in foxboro mass.i sent my points all invoices from showing my stays and what I spent and still did not get my points ..it has been well over 90 days im sick of getting emails from my points telling me to wait over 90 days ..Shari l

$50 gift card I redeemed points for had no balance on it when I tried to use it!

I've been a member sin 12/7/1999 and have never had any real issues with MyPoints. However, this year when I redeemed my points in February for a $50 eBay card, I was disappointed...

did not receive product

I redeemed 3400 points on 7/31 for an e $25 Visa card and have not received it yet, nor have I had any notification of any kind from the company that it is on its way. On my first...

burger king e gift card

For 2 days now ive been waiting for my e card this is [censored] I have sent emails complains and no one has called me or responded to my emails if this is how you run a business then your doing it wrong how about I contact all your sponsors and will see what they got to say my eyes is false advertisement you offered me a product and never received it I like a call about this asap [protected] id dont get a call in 2 hrs im sending out emails to all your sponsors thank you

• Updated by Raymond a · Jun 26, 2018

give me my points back im pissed

my account was deactivated while 6 dollars were pending

Just today my account was deactivated for no reason. It was working just fine yesterday but today it was just up and deactivated. And also 3 dollars have been pending for over 6 days now. Up until last month the the pending took 24 hours or less but then it started taking days or weeks just to be finished pending. Plus there have been times were I have finished a survey and I was not awarded with the any points.

walmart e-card not received

I have been a member since 11/25/2013 and have never had a problem receiving an e-card within 24 hours at most- usually receive within an hour or 2. Here is what my account shows concerning this e-card that I am waiting on:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Redemption Date $25.00
-3, 970 Points
Your Gift Card is currently being processed
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would love to be able to receive this e-card as quickly as possible- planned to use it to purchase a gift to give to one of my grandchildren !

answering surveys to earn points

Took survey and was asked to join Panelpolls for 85 points - survey completed, but no points awarded.

Took survey #[protected] for 170 points - survey completed, but again no points.

Took several surveys that did not qualify but should have been awarded 5 points for not qualifying. No points awarded!

Should have been awarded over 285 points just for today.

In the past there was an occasional time when the site would have an omission, but now the site is having it frequently. The company does not have an email address and the phone number is such that it does not recognize verbal commands.

account deactivated for no reason

If you want to waste your time and energy filling out surveys and not getting anything in return, then this is the site for you. Having done surveys with them for about 7 months now, everything was fine until last month. Twice they de-activated my account for no reason. Then suddenly a few weeks ago I get an e-mail demanding a copy of my drivers license to "verify" my identify. They didn't seem to mind at first who I was. I'm just an elderly person trying to make a few dollars of gift cards to stretch my budget. I sent several e-mails asking why they needed this. All I would get were generic e-mails stating they need my ID WITH PICTURE. What a crock. They still owe me a $15.00 gift card. I will never see it. What a scam they have going on.

• Si
    SilverQueen Sep 12, 2018

I did receive my virtual gift card but it was declined when I attempted to use it today (9-12-18)

• He
    Hetta Oct 30, 2018

My account was deactivated for no reason on the day I ordered two Amazon gift cards. It sounds like this website has some shady business going on since I've seen many complaints about people having this same problem with MyPoints on other websites. I don't trust them. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME. I'll have to wait to see if I at least receive my gift cards. Meanwhile, I'll take this as a sign to do something better with my time.

• Je
    Jeanne Stotler Apr 03, 2019

Seems that MyPoints is deactivating elderly people, I too was using this to be able to have a few extra dollars to use at Christmas, and I did enjoy seeing other people's opinions. I had accumulated a lot of points and so far only response was " I was negative in responses"

• Th
    The Wongous Jan 06, 2020

As soon as I used my newly created userID & password account, it says: "Your account has been deactivated". Thanks to you ladies for sharing your experiences. I won't waste my time to try and get my account reactivated. Sounds like they're gathering e-mail addresses for spam. Pfff...

unethical behavior

I do not have any documents to include in this complaint. What I do have is over 9, 000 points on MyPoints. After completing the necessary surveys to build the necessary points to redeem for a desirable item.
No means of contacting the customer service and the number listed is a recording, which never responds.
Three or more emails were sent -- no response to date.

Clearly, their values have changed. In the past, I have redeemed points and received the gift. The Last Two attempts to redeem have failed.
Resolution: Redeem my 9, 000 plus points for a UBER card

Anita Porter

My Points — waiting & waiting for a gift card!!!

I just called twice & NO ONE is available & the phone system says that it doesn't understand my request!! Really????? Is this like the $25 (3, 520 points) The Children's Place...

$100.00 walmart gift card.

On [protected], I redeemed 15, 870 points for a $100.00 walmart gift card and mypoints deducted the points from my account. I was told that I should receive my gift in about 4-10 days and I have not received it yet. I have I have submitted the necessary form requesting my prize 3 times. I have also faxed them. I was also told 10-14 days and I have not received my gift yet. I am a disabled veteran and I do not need the unnecessary stress, especially since they have deducted my points. Since I am disable, I plan on filing a complaint with the disability act. If they not going to send my reward then the points should be credited back to my account. These kind of errors give mypoints a bad reputation and I am afraid to trust this site. Why are they ignoring my requests, this is rude and unprofessional.

missing points

67261 Can you please help me find out where my points went. At the end of February I had 4990 and now I noticed I have only 265 points. I'm trying to save to take my granddaughters on a...

did not receive points for purchases made

On 1/3/18 - I made a purchase of $27.96 through Franklin Covey and also a purchases from Amazon.com for $31.92. I had sent an email on 2/2/18 asking why I have not received my...

received gift cards I never ordered from mypoints.com

I received a bunch of gift cards in my e-mail that I did not order from mypoints.com and all my points are gone. They are not addressing this problem. I shouldn't have to pay taxes on gifts I did not redeem and I want my points back in my account. This just happened today 2/7/18. Please I am so upset. I did not do this and also for a time I was locked out of my account and had to reset my password. I did not redeem these Amazon Gift Cards. I was saving my points. I just want this resolved and to get my points back. Someone has made a grievous mistake. It' s not right. I have been with them for many years and nothing like this has happened. I would never redeem points for that many rewards . I will end up having to pay taxes.

• De
    deb shuck May 07, 2018

Did this problem ever get resolved???
    I just had this happen to me over the weekend with 26, 000 points, and they redemed the points for Amazon G.C. I sure hope this will be resolved

• Ri
    Rita Kimmel Aug 01, 2018

I got up this morning and could not get into my account someone had changed the password, redeemed many of my points for Amazon gift cards and used them. I reset my password but it will only let me go several places as it says I tried to get in too many times, try again later. Hoping to request the gift card codes and contact amazon to see who redeemed them. I want my points back though. This is the only account I have that was hacked so wondering who is doing it. No response from Customer service which you cannot even call.

egift card

When I press the Retrieve Code to obtain my $50 Lowe's egift Card, a string of letters, symbols, and characters appears. It appears to bea website. Lowe's was unable to redeem it...

denial of taking surveys

This is what I receive when I attempt to take a "survey" from the "5 tasks and get 5 bonus points" selection.
"We're sorry, it seems that surveys are not for you.
We partner with market researchers to provide earning opportunities to our members. The information you've provided to our partners has been inconsistent on multiple occasions, thus we are no longer able to offer you these surveys."
Regarding the above statement. I am told that I have not given correct statements on some of the surveys. I have not done this to my knowledge. I would like to be able to take surveys again. I have belonged to MyPoints for a very long time, and am quite frustrated by this.
I continue to receive many acknowledgement tickets (#'s 3711298, 3712401, 3725586, 3732042, ticket #3752529, rec'd on 01/12/18, & ticket #3775163 rec'd on 01/18/18) of my "requests" for answers, but receive no replies.
Hence, over 3 weeks have past and I have had no responses from MyPoints whatsoever.
Please advise ASAP.
Acct. # [protected]
[protected]@gmail.com

whole site

The surveys have gone down hill. I think they discriminate against age(52). They accused me of giving false information and locked me out of surveys. I tried to tell they age...

Never again!

I agree with other people, that this website used to be very nice. Now it's an absolute trash and not user-friendly. I've been with them for many years, so I know what I am talking about. Everything used to be easy and simple. Now it gets harder and harder. To earn points you will have to go through a lot of things and it's not worth it. It just a waste of time, nothing else.
Very disappointing.

Missing points

. On March 13, 2016 I had 51, 889 points. In April I went to redeem some points and there was only alittle over 4, 000 points in my account. I have been saving for a few years and...

Mypoints.comThey won't answer any of my attempts to get missing points that I am entitled to

I donated a said amount to operational smile back in April, 2016 and I was supposed to get 1, 000 points but i still haven't received them.i have e-mailed my points many times, tried to follow their directions for missing points but it always says it can't process it, try again later, i have tried that about 15 times, then i tried calling them and they won't take your call, they say to give your e-mail address and they will get back to you but they don't, also i mailed them a copy of my Amex bill where it showed my charge for this contribution and i never head anything from them.i am really upset with their customer service.

• Sh
    shehadegm Jun 26, 2016

i would like to know what exactly you ill do with my complaint

Scam, Said I ordered point reward, Lost 4000 points

Tried to contact company. They entered a 4000 point reward for a 25.00 Amazon Card, that I did not ordered. On top of that the reward was worthless. The Amazon code was invalid. I tried to contact them several times. But they would not respond to me. I have been a member for over 10 years with this company, and this is how they treat me. They have devalued their points over the years. In the past 2500 points would get you a 25.00 reward. These people are uncaring crooks, only caring about making money for themselves, without rewarding their members.

reward points

I have been with Mypoints for a long time. I feel Mypoints just isn't the same after they changed the layout of their website. I have been having issues not receiving reward points after I have made purchases going through their website. My last three purchases I have not received any reward points. First of the three was purchased in early January of this year. I hate having to chase down my earned reward points. I don't have time for that. It's time the end our relationship and move on.

Refuses to award points

I signed up for AT&T U-verse through MyPoints on 5/3 under the premise of earning 10, 000 points. I then waited past 30 days for the points to be credited and they were not. I emailed customer service on 6/9 with a copy of my email receipt. I was told they would research it and credit my points within 2-3 weeks. Points still weren't rewarded so I emailed again on 7/22 and was given the runaround again. It is now 8/19 and I still have not been given the points that I rightfully earned. I can't believe how poorly this has been handled.

Mary L. Ketelhohn Mar 12, 2013

I am becoming more and more disappointed with my points, as I know for a fact that I am not always being awarded thepoints I feel I have coming to me and if this continues to happen I am about to sign off from my points even though I have been a member for quite some time now.
    Mary L Ketelhohn

• Mo
    Monica2008 Jun 19, 2013

I was invited by United join MyPoints earn the welcome 750 United Miles in 2011. However, MyPoints never credit the 750 points and the excuse was checked by United, then they need to research and check. They have promised credit the miles within 4 -6 weeks and I was promised again another 8 weeks to receive, finally, I receive any miles since October 2011 until now. Today, my MyPoints account has been closed due to violation of our Terms of Service, the 15, 000 points have got. I have only one MyPoints account and did not do any violation to earn the points. I have sent several emails to the customers but NO response.
    Monica