Complaints & Reviews

ripoff scams

I am writting this report/testimonial as a true reflection of excatly what happened on my my personal experience with Live person aka Kasamba and I would like to share my story to prepare and warn others who are emotionally vulnerable and constantly seeking reassurance in order to find light at the end of the tunnel .
Should anyone contact me or the media to ask questions and provide evidence I am happy to do so.
I have used LP for quiet some time and other sites such as psychic today, best mediums and the circle and I am sick and tired, it's disgraceful to find unsculprous "experts" out there telling you what you want to hear rather than what you need to hear.
I noticed that on LP there are a lot of psychics who are definetly not native English speakers not for making spelling mistakes like me but you can see by the grammar and wording and some people may difficulties understanding them sometimes.
some of them are rude and unkind when they don't know the answer to some of your questions or chose to ignore instead of honestly say I am sorry I don't know the answer to your question.
Some are jelous of you and tell you negative things to divert your mind oh yes! in this community there's all sort of things under the sun and I've expirienced pretty much all in the past
I feel that some of these "experts" need therapy and development themselves or get another job in a different field.
However not every reader on the internet is like that there are some honest and straight forward people operating in this industry making a living, whilist I appreciate that no one is 100% accurate and like everyone else psychics have good and bad days.
We all work hard so we expect value for our money.
If you want to be told fairy tales well, I suggest you watch Disney movie (just kidding) now honestly you should only visit a psychic every 6-12 months unless otherwise needed.
There are more valuable and productive things to do with your money such as: sort yourself out, write down your goals, go to the sales, learn a new language or skill whether it's in lectures or online which may even be free, watch tv, research a subject of your interest on the internet or on in the library clean your home, cook a tasty meal and try to socialize with nice people if you can.
I would like warn about 2 "experts" on LP which are "Spiritual Master Psychic" and "Honest Readings by Maryia" just be aware that they can change they usernames at any time and even reply to this report with a bunch of excuses. These people took advantage of my situation to scam me.
Unfortunately due to certain reasons I am not going to disclose on here the reasons why I contacted them but I can tell you that at the time I was under stress and emotionally run down.
"Spiritual Master Psychic" has all 5* which is unesual what happens is that this "expert" feeds the clients with sweet stories and they get too excited to give them 5* straight away instead of wait and see you should consider this very carefully because once you submit a rate and comment you can't change.
There may also be a chance that the "expert" get friends to give fake reviews and twist things around.
I contacted this "expert" and explained my situation and I was told a load of lies and I also asked to do some healing on me and my situation which the "expert" claimed to be "powerful" sent an initial fee to start with and promised that would return and never did every day was asking me to contact on chat and was asking for money every day to "buy things" eventually I ignored the emails sent as I saw no results whatsoever and not even a shifting energy.
I also remember reading a review of someone that said that "she"("spiritual master psychic") lied and he was about to be evicted from his apartment and apparently "spiritual master psychic" previously said that everything would be fine.
I also think that at the time I used to contact this "expert" there was also someone receiving works which was probably a con as well.
Then I noticed that "spiritual master psychic" wasn't logging in for about a month and the gap of one month in between the reviews suggests that.
I read some of this "expert" past reviews and he used to go by the name of "Alan" or" Aaron", and has a profile picture of a female or transvesti to target more vulnerable people but I can defnitly tell you that this "expert" is male because men read diffrenltly.
and on his profile he claims " I have helped people all over the world and have even worked with royalty in other countries and government officials"
LOL when a psychic says that "is international well known" read for "celebreties" or "royals" why are they working on such sites on the internet surely most of us would have heard of them if that were true and a simply google search can tell you that.
watch out for these two
Later I contacted "Honest Readings by Maryia" she seemed honest and accurate to begin with quoted a few prices, I agreed and as soon as she got my money she stoped answering my calls and never replied to my emails.
She seems to be currently inactive and no longer has a profile picture and as per 24th of December 2013 her last review was on the 20th of july 2013
These people are both charlatans they are good at conning people specially when one is emotionally vunerable they take advantage of the situation and when a customer complains about the service they come up with excuses like: "It takes time", "it doesn't always work", "some people don't have the ability to feel the healing" whilist I understand that in some cases is true the patrictioner should refund all or part of the money or redo the work free of charge and make sure the correct and/or approriate procedure is taken accordingly.
At least that's how reputable healers and spiritualist work and they won't do a job that's not worth doing such as: making the person you're obcessed with fall in love with you or marry you, make you win the lottery, make you a CEO when you don't have the qualities in the first place, get your child in a top school etc, etc it does not work like that at all.
A lot of these business say that readings are for entertainment purpouses to cover themselves but a costumer doesn't see it that way.
I can understand refusing to answer questions on health including pregnancy, legal or finances (not to be confused with work). because things can turn either way.
A google search can save you loads of money and you'll be amazed at some of what you can find, and I also suggest anyone to do careful research before considering a reading with a psychic or healing works but in the other hand someone has to give the newbie a chance.
You wouldn't put your health in the hands of a doctor without knowing his qualifications or trust the organisation he works for would you?
So don't put your situation to be read by a psychic until you are confortably sure it's a reputable one and the same with a healer spiritualist try one for free on group healings and see first.
I could go on for hours but I think I have shared and advised enough and I am sure a lot of people can relate to this.

Kasamba
  • Fa
    falalala Dec 31, 2013

Stay away from this "expert" he's a liar posing as a woman pretending to tell only the truth everything is fake and the so called prayers or spells simply don't work.

rip off scams

I am writting this report/testimonial as a true reflection of excatly what happened on my my personal experience with Live person aka Kasamba and I would like to share my story to prepare and warn others who are emotionaly vunerable and constatly seeking reassurance in order to find light at the end of the tunel .
I have used LP for quiet some time and other sites such as psychic today, best mediums and the circle and I am sick and tired, it's disgraceful to find unsculpurous "experts" out there telling you what you want to hear rather than what you need to hear.
I noticed that on LP there are a lot of psychis who are defnitly not native English speakers not for making spelling mistakes like me but you can see but the grammar and wording and some people may dificulties understanding them sometimes.
some of them are rude and unkind when they don't know the answer to some of your questions or chose to ignore instead of honestly say I am sorry I don't know the anwrer to your question.
I feel that some of these "experts" need thereapy and development themselves or get another job in a diferent field.
However not every reader on the internet is like that there are some honest and straight forward people operating in this industry making a living, whilest I apreciate that no one is 100% accurate and like everyone else psychics have good and bad days.
We all work hard so we expect value for our money.
There are more valuable and pruductive things to do with your money such as: sort yourself out, write down your goals, go to the sales, learn a new language or skill whether it's in lectures or online which may even be free, watch tv, reaserch a subject of your interest on the internet or on in the library clean your home, cook a tasty meal and try to socialize with nice people if you can.
"Spiritual Master Psychic" has all 5* which is unsuall what happens is that this "expert" feeds the clients with sweet stories and they get too excited to give them 5* straight away insted of wait and see you should consider this very carefully because once you submit a rate and comment you can't change.
I contacted this "expert" and explained my situation and I was told a load of lies and I also asked to do some healing on me and my situation which the "expert" claimed to be "powerful" sent an initial fee to start with and promised that would return and never did every day was asking me to contact on chat and was asking for money evey day to "buy things" eventually I ignored the emails sent as I saw no results whatsoever and not even a shifting energy.
I also remember reading a review of someone that said that "she"("spiritual master psychic") lied and he was about to be eviceted from his apartment and appaarently "spiritual master psychic" previously said that everything would be fine.
I also think that at the time I used to contact this "expert" there was also someone recieving works which was probably a con as well.
I read some of this "expert" past reviews and he used to go by the name of "Alan" or" Aaron", and has a profile picture of a female or transvety to target more vunerable people but I can defnitly tell you that this "expert" is male because men read difrently.
watch out for these two
These people are both charlatans they are good at conning people specially when one is emotionally vunerable they take advantage of the situation and when a customer complains about the service they come up with excuses like: "It takes time", "it doesn't always work", "some people don't have the ability to feel the healing" whilist I understand that in some cases is true the patritioner should refund all or part of the money or redo the work free of charge and make sure the correct and/or approriate procedure is taken accordingly.
A lot of these business say that readings are for entertainment purpouses to cover themselves but a custumer doesn't see it that way.
You wouldn't put your health in the hands of a doctor without knowing his qualifications or turst the organasation he works for would you?

fake service

This happened a few years ago, but I am submitting nevertheless
for the benefit of other users.

I went to the Pychics/Spellcasters section of Kasamba, now called Liveperson,
and hired a a few of them to perform a spell for me.

Virtually nothing happened. The spellcasters, whose names I cannot remember,
presumably under the advice of Kasamba's management (to get around their refund
policy rules) very cunningly had instructed me to wait at least two months for their ]
"spells' to take effect, by which time it was obviously way too late to ask for any refund.

When I did try asking for a refund then, their customer service women, who dared not
reveal any of their last names for fear of being sued, twisted and turned and said
it was too late, since the refund deadlines were already over. I tried to explain that it
was not my fault, but that of their spellcasters who had cleverly instructed me to
wait until that deadline was over, but I was wasting my time.

They in their customer service stood fast, saying that they had
"done everything they could", and there was "nothing more they could do".

Note that they don't screen their spellcasters - any illiterate idiot can jump on the
bandwagon here and an "advisor" on Kasamba. Those whom I dealt with were
indeed illiterate or had were extremely poorly educated- one spelt "would" as "wood".

I wasted no time in filing reports with the FTC and IFCC.

Wbat I should have done was repoprt them to the FBI and Department of State, as
well as ask my lawyers to send them a demand letter, followed by a lawsuit.

However, the loophole in the 14th Amendment of the US constitution apparently
allows these crooks to keep operating and getting away with it.

scam, scam, scam

When I first created an account on Kasamba, I spoke to a young lady about a relationship. Everything she said about me and about him was true. She assured me that everything was going to be ok. As time passed, things turned out to not be ok. So, I decided to contact her again. She assured me again everything was ok, and it turned out not ok again. So I decided to check out another expert. Then another. Then another. Then another. All said nothing but positive things, slapped me with charm and sweet talk with the end result painful. I ended up exhausted, the guy turned out to be a jerk after all, and I caused turmoil against someone else. His girlfriend! In which I didn't know about! So I stopped using Kasamba for a while, until another guy came along and I couldn't resist knowing what he thought about me. That guy didn't work out too well as they said. Then I found myself asking for help in other areas like finances and careers, and that didn't turn out too well either. One expert told me to take on this particular job, so I did. And I absolutely hated it and ended up quitting after one week. My relationship with Kasamba last from 2007-7/2010. I sit and wonder how my life would be without Kasamba: Less stressful, maybe I wouldn't have lost a good friend, or over 10, 000 in debt and I haven't even hit 30 years old yet. That's right, when I didn't have the money, I'd go to my credit cards. I did a lot of balance transfers thinking it will somehow make things better, but being young and inexperienced with excellent credit, I thought my monthly payments would stay the same including interest rates. You'd think I would've learned my lesson from the first expert, but the instant gratification of knowing your future was so intriguing. Kasamba was the worst thing that ever happened to my life! So what do I do now? Wait and hope someone reads this and help me to get my money back from these scamers! Which by the way, anyone can sign up to be an expert and post any kind of degree they supposedly have to draw you in more. In my case, it seems some of these experts have psychic gifts, but know how to say the right things to pull you back. But over 3 years of false hope, something is just not right! Please contact me for advice on a way to get my money back as well as to share your experience. [protected]@yahoo.com

A Name Goes Right Here Sep 19, 2010

If you ever pay a "psychic" for their services, especially a random one online, then you completely and utterly DESERVE to lose your money for being so monumentally stupid. I hope you wind up being culled from the herd before you have a chance to reproduce.

Idiot.

• To
    toast Nov 25, 2010

The above commenter is being cruel. Anyone can fall prey to scammers when they're vulnerable. And yes, we do monumentally stupid and self-destructive things, but boy did you not deserve a cyber lashing by a stranger, especially after being really honest. There's a really cool website to check out- www.psychicjunkie.net, if you haven't already. Best of luck..

• Ci
    cindy rockhey Apr 03, 2012

Hi, I am so sorry you had this experience with Kasamba (live person).. and that guy is totally a mean spiritied fool who will get what he give out.. it is true that "anyone" can sign up to be a reader, I am a reader there, but i am REAL and i give more spiritual advise then "phrophesy" and have a real GOD given talent for making people feel better about their life..I do not pretend to "know it all" but I have had many many years of training and life experience and can and DO help alot of people. My life would be quite sad if i could not do that for others. It is not about the money at all. I feel terrible that you wound up with the scammers, , BUT there are very good people there and you have to just use your "gut feelings" when choosing one. read the ratings that tells you alot. and as for the money you spent, I know for a fact that Life person refunds all your money if you but request it.. as we have to pay back that money if we have unhappy clients all the time. (thankfully i have only had one or two) but if you request it .. they will refund it..no problem.. and they are always on YOUR side no matter what!!
    so please contact the administration people and get your money back.. I hate that the scammers are allowed to work there but they are.. we have fought this for many many years.. but to no avail.. money speaks louder than words in a large corporation like them.. BUT please people know that there are many many good good people on live person and kasamba who CAN and DO help people thru hard times with well earned knowledge and God given gifts.. with nothing but the desire to help others.. "i" would have made sure you had your money back as well as helped you thru the hardships you faced with the spiritual knowledge that i have and my ability to help.. my prayers are with you and next time, make sure that the reader (no i do not advise you to go to anyone else) but make sure you talk to someone who has your best interest at heart.. and please try to get your money back (i am sure if you have the names of the readers you will get it!!!
    love and light
    anne

phony psychics

A disgusting company that does not screen any of their "providers". What a bunch of phonies. Mainly...

unauthorized charges

Kasamba is a company that was based in Israel with a P.O. Box in Oregon. It was sold to LivePerson Inc this year 2008, for $9 MM in cash and $31 MM in stocks. Obviously they were not made aware that Kasamba was actually primarily a Psychic chat service which ripped off many clients through a "Psychic service" and did not provide refunds or customer service. Now that they are a U.S. company, all cliients who have been fraudulently rippd off by so-called Psychics should file complaints to the NY AG Andrew Cuomo or the BBB or contact your local news station for coverage on this scam. Write about this scams on blogs, get attention. Contact [redacted].com and post their REAL address and phonenumber .

Basically what LivePerson does is take advantage of people's misfortune and challenges in life by providing them with so-called guidance based on "intuitive skills" that the Exerts claim to possess. They are not screened out by this site, they could be anybody anywhere with any dubious history, in the world. When there is a complaint of ripoff the Site does not back up the client and simply takes the money and runs. The client has no recourse. This should NOT happen.

ripoff by psychic service

I was ripped off by so-called Psychic Mysticalmitsy formerly known as Jaspers Light.

I checked [redacted] and read similar complaints about this so-called psycic and regret ever encountering her.

She is an older woman in the midwest who previously used young woman's pics and called herself Jaspers Light. After ripping off many unsuspecting clients she changed her name to Mysticalmitsy, posted the pic of an older woman and continued her scams.

She has no "ability", no qualification and she tries to scam people with unauthorized charges on their credit card and overpayments. Be careful do not give her too much info.

If she has tried to rip you off lately, file a complaint about her on [redacted].com so that it is visible on a Google search.

She seems very dubious and is out to harm unsuspecting clients.

This person claims to have Psychic ability and calls herself : MYSTICALMITSY on LivePerson site.

• Ge
    gene Oct 23, 2008

Are you kidding me? By definition, ANYbody claiming to be a psychic is a rip-off! Amazing...do you really think that someone can have some sort of window to the future? Sheesh...I mean, hey, if you want someone to tell you something you'd like to hear, I'll be glad to do that for half fee!

• Th
    the truth seeker Oct 26, 2008

Your obviously someone wiht a vendetta against her for personal reason everyone know liveperson doesnt allow her to charge you they do all the billing. if you were overcharged it there fault not her. and ive been to her and she was right about so many things probably told you something you just didnt want to hear.

• Ra
    randomchica Feb 13, 2009

The way the charging is done is that the Expert (psychic) sets a per/minute price, and Liveperson takes a % cut of that, plus connection charges of their own (17c a min). So a two minute session at a price set by the psychic of $10/min, means the Liveperson site gets 34c for the connection fee, plus 37% of the $20 that the customer pays.

So to summarise, the customer pays $20 for a 2-minute reading (lol), the Psychic gets $12.26 of that, and Liveperson gets $7.74.

I hope that clears it up. There are quite a few unscrupulous "psychics" who throw random crap at clients telling them lies and getting paid more for doing this than most jobs are paid. Con-artist comes to mind.

• Pr
    protectyoursel Nov 17, 2009

That woman is always changing her name and profile pix.. She is now called "OzarkSeer"..So watch out people.

do not refund money!

I was with Kasamba a long time and i was a good paying customer, i have a account and i do deposit money via...

[Resolved] awful scam!

I hired my first Kasamba psychic on November 8, 2007 when I had essentially fallen in love with my college...

[Resolved] lies and cheating!

This is outrageous!! Of all the scam artists on kasamba.com this dbikgiihigatekwe is the most blatant kind...

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices