Menu
MorningSave Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

MorningSave
reviews & complaints

www.morningsave.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.2 20 Reviews

MorningSave Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
10 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with MorningSave at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for MorningSave has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of MorningSave. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest MorningSave reviews & complaints

9:33 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MorningSave MorningSave - Top-Notch Customer Service and Amazing Deals on Unique Products

Just a few weeks ago, I was searching for the perfect gift for my mom. That's when I stumbled upon MorningSave, an online shopping website that offers amazing deals on unique and high-quality products. I was a little hesitant to place an order with a company that I hadn't heard of before, but the promise of a purse with a built-in phone charger was too good to pass up.

When my order arrived, my mom and I quickly realized that we were using the charger incorrectly. We were disappointed and confused, but thankfully we were also relieved to find out that MorningSave's customer service team is top notch. I was a bit frustrated to find that there was no phone number to call, but after sending an email they quickly responded with detailed instructions and even pictures on how to properly attach the phone.

I was blown away by the level of personalized attention the customer service representative gave me. Not only did they respond quickly, they were friendly and provided clear instructions. It didn't take long for my mom to get the hang of it and the purse has been a lifesaver for her during her travels.

I am so happy with my purchase and the customer service I received from MorningSave. It is rare to find a company that actually values customer satisfaction and goes above and beyond to ensure a positive experience. I would definitely recommend MorningSave to anyone looking for a great deal on unique products with excellent customer service.

9:05 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MorningSave MorningSave Review: Quality Products, Competitive Prices, and Exceptional Customer Service

MorningSave (morningsave.com) is a well-known and trusted platform for online shoppers seeking quality products at competitive prices. Recently, I ordered a couple of Olympia printed rolling duffels for an upcoming trip. The bags arrived swiftly and in perfect condition, and I was thrilled with their beautiful design and apparent durability.

However, I was disappointed to find that the zippers on the bags kept coming off track, making them cumbersome and frustrating to use. Worse yet, one of the bags actually tore while rolling through the airport. I was hesitant to even reach out to MorningSave for help but was pleasantly surprised by their swift and helpful response.

Within 24 hours of my reaching out, a knowledgeable representative from MorningSave was in touch and made sure I knew the refund process. Even better, they promised me a full refund within 10 business days. I was really happy with my experience and couldn't have asked for better customer service.

Overall, MorningSave is an excellent platform and has surpassed my expectations with their friendly and attentive customer service. I look forward to shopping with them in the future.

H
8:58 am EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MorningSave Impressed with MorningSave's Customer Service and Product Range: A Review

I recently had the pleasure of shopping on MorningSave and I must say I am thoroughly impressed with their overall service. My shopping experience was made even more enjoyable due to their diverse range of amazing products available on the website. One of the products I purchased was an iON HD Action Cam for my son's birthday, which was priced reasonably. However, as I received the purchase, I discovered there were issues with the item. The camera was not in working condition and I was extremely disappointed. After contacting the manufacturer and going through a laborious task of getting the warranty, I found myself having to pay them to examine and test the camera to officially deem it defective.

Being at my wit's end, I decided to turn to MorningSave for help. To my amazement, they responded promptly and gave me a refund. Although this was more than I expected, I was grateful that MorningSave at least stepped up and took care of their customer, putting me above making a couple of dollars. Their customer service is top-notch and they are willing to go the extra mile to keep their customers happy. This has earned my loyalty and I will certainly continue to use and recommend MorningSave to my friends and family.

While my iON Action Cam did not work, I do not blame MorningSave for this. Instead, I commend them for doing their utmost best to make the situation right. In conclusion, I did not give a 5-star rating due to my nonfunctioning camera. However, I must say that MorningSave deserves a 5-star rating for their outstanding customer service, wide range of products, and commitment to customer satisfaction. I urge all shoppers to check out MorningSave if they haven't already.

Is MorningSave legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals MorningSave as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, MorningSave stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering MorningSave should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

MorningSave earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: MorningSave achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

MorningSave has received 7 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

The age of MorningSave's domain suggests that they have had sufficient time to establish a reputation as a reliable source of information and services. This can provide reassurance to potential customers seeking quality products or services.

Morningsave.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows MorningSave website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Morningsave.com has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

A trust mark has been identified for a morningsave.com, but it is important to verify the trust mark and its source to ensure that it is legitimate. Ensure that the trust mark is genuine by clicking on it and verifying its authenticity through the issuing organization's website.

Several positive reviews for MorningSave have been found on various review sites. While this may be a good sign, it is important to approach these reviews with caution and consider the possibility of fake or biased reviews.

We looked up MorningSave and found that the website is receiving a high amount of traffic. This could be a sign of a popular and trustworthy website, but it is still important to exercise caution and verify the legitimacy of the site before sharing any personal or financial information

Morningsave.com appears to have online shopping features, it's important to know that the platform supports an extensive range of payment methods, making it convenient and easy to complete your transaction. The payment procedure on the website is also relatively simple and straightforward, ensuring a smooth and hassle-free experience for buyers.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• While MorningSave has a high level of trust, our investigation has revealed that the company's complaint resolution process is inadequate and ineffective. As a result, only 0% of 10 complaints are resolved. The support team may have poor customer service skills, lack of training, or not be well-equipped to handle customer complaints.
E

MorningSave Impressed with Morning Save's Customer Service: A Review

I've been a loyal customer of Morning Save for nearly eight months now and I have to say, I am thoroughly impressed with the level of customer service they provide. Whenever I have had to reach out to their support team, they have been very friendly and attentive, always willing to go the extra mile to help me out with any issues I may have encountered with their products. Their response time is quick, and they have always been able to answer any questions I may have had, which is a huge relief.

Recently, I had a small problem with an item I had purchased as a gift for my daughter-in-law and needed to contact their support team. I found that their contact page had a dropdown menu to choose the reason for contacting them, and I couldn't help but chuckle when I saw one of the options read "RED HOT CHILI POPPING MAD!" It was such a funny and unexpected moment that ended up being a great stress reliever for me. I felt my mood lighten instantly and it was all thanks to Morning Save!

I genuinely appreciate the effort they put into creating a user-friendly experience on their website, as well as their ability to deliver what they promise. I trust that I am always getting the best deals when shopping on their site and I feel confident in recommending them to my friends and family. Overall, I am very pleased with the customer service I have received from Morning Save and I will definitely be a returning customer in the future.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MorningSave Do Not Buy from MorningSave: Poor Product Quality and Disappointing Customer Service

I recently purchased a weighted blanket from MorningSave, a popular online retailer. Initially, I was thrilled with my purchase and enjoyed the cozy comfort it brought to my nights. However, less than a year into owning the blanket, I began noticing a peculiar issue. The blanket had started to leak all over my bed, leaving behind a trail of small plastic pieces. As it turned out, the filling inside the blanket was responsible for this unfortunate development.

In an effort to remedy the situation, I contacted MorningSave customer support. Unfortunately, I was informed that the 3-month warranty had expired and I was no longer eligible for a replacement. I was disappointed, to say the least. What added insult to injury was that it had taken over a month to ship the blanket to me in the first place. This meant that I only had two months in which to notice any potential defects and report them.

I understand that warranties have limitations, but this experience left me feeling frustrated and unsatisfied with my purchase. It seems that if you want a durable weighted blanket, you'll have to look elsewhere. Based on my experience, I would strongly advise against purchasing from MorningSave unless you're willing to take a gamble with your money.

In conclusion, I regret my purchase from this company and will not be doing business with them again. The product quality was subpar, and the customer service left much to be desired. I urge any potential customers to exercise caution and buy from a more reputable source, such as Amazon or a local retailer.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MorningSave MorningSave Customer Service Frustration: Unsatisfactory Response and Poor Quality Control

Recently, I had an experience with MorningSave, which is an online shopping platform where you can find great deals on various products. I came across the Royale Blower Brush Hair Dryer and Styler on their website that I had seen advertised on "EXTRA". Excited about my purchase, I waited for it to arrive.

Upon receiving the package, I noticed that the box was in surprisingly good condition, but upon further inspection, I found that the item was in a simple plastic bag. To my disappointment, the two seals on the bag I had received the item in were broken. When I contacted a representative from MorningSave, they informed me that it was "normal" for the seals to be broken, due to the transit of the package. However, I found this answer unsatisfactory, as the box containing the item was also ripped and beat up.

What was even more unfortunate was that there was no phone number I could use to contact their customer service team to explain the issue. Instead, I had to communicate with a representative named CRAIG through email. Unfortunately, my back-and-forth with him left me feeling frustrated as he has yet to provide a return label for the item that I have no desire to use. I have made it clear to him that I do not want the item, to which he keeps insisting that I test it to confirm if it works properly.

I strongly believe that the item was not sealed appropriately and was probably used, which is unacceptable when you are paying for a brand-new item. I have given him an ultimatum, and if I don't hear back from them soon, I will be filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau and my bank. This whole experience has left me unimpressed with MorningSave's customer service and quality control.

L
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MorningSave Review of MorningSave: A Reliable Website with Friendly Customer Service

MorningSave (morningsave.com) is a website that I have been ordering from for several years now, and overall, I have had an incredibly positive experience with it. Whenever I purchase something from MorningSave, I can always count on receiving my order at its shipping address on time or even before the expected delivery date. As a member of this website, I only have to keep my membership current, and everything else from my orders is taken care of for me.

While I have had a few issues in the past with damaged items, which is not unexpected with the amount that I order, MorningSave has always been quick to resolve the issue at hand. Whenever I have had to contact the customer service department to address a concern, I have always been met with friendly and caring people who are eager to help alleviate any issues that I might have.

One particular CSR that stands out to me is Megan. She is an absolute gem and truly deserves to be recognized for the exceptional service she provides to customers like me. She is undoubtedly the sweetest, most caring, and helpful person I have ever dealt with. Over the years, I have had to deal with a lot of customer service representatives in my lifetime, and not all of them were pleasant. However, I can confidently say that MorningSave has never been rude or rushed me with my explanations.

Even during these trying times, MorningSave continues to provide great service, and I am grateful for that. I will always be a loyal customer to MorningSave, and I enjoy telling my friends and family about it whenever I get the chance. In fact, I even recommend it to strangers who compliment me on something that I have bought from the website!

Overall, I highly recommend morning save to anyone who is looking for great deals from a reliable website with friendly customer service. I am proud to be a member and will continue to brag about my experiences with MorningSave for a long time to come. So, if you haven't already, head over to www.morningsave.com and give it a try - you won't regret it!

A
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MorningSave Beware of MorningSave: Erroneous Charges and Unhelpful Customer Service

Recently, I came across a mysterious charge of $4.99 per month on my credit card statement to a company called MorningSave. Upon inquiry, I discovered that I have been billed for this service every month since December 2019. Unfortunately, I failed to notice it earlier due to personal preoccupation with my partner's health issues. The odd part is that I never signed up for this membership, nor have I ever shopped at MorningSave. I am baffled as to how they got hold of my charge card information to bill my account.

In an effort to learn more about the company, I Googled MorningSave, but I couldn't find any clear information on their operations or shopping platform. As there was no phone number to reach them, I decided to send an email to the customer service team. The response I received was less than satisfactory - they offered me a credit refund for this month as a supposed cancellation. However, I explained to them that I did not sign up for the membership, and I requested a full refund of the charges for the past 12 months. Their response implied that I did sign up for the services, despite my claims otherwise. They advised I should go into my account for more details, but I have never created an account with them.

Frustrated with their lack of assistance, I am taking the matter to Consumer Affairs and my credit card company to investigate and seek a refund for the erroneous charges. I warn others to be cautious while dealing with MorningSave. Regrettably, their customer service is unhelpful in this situation and seems to disregard my claims. Has anyone else experienced something like this, or is it just me? My rating of MorningSave is zero stars, but I have to give them one to submit my review.

B

MorningSave MorningSave.com: Hit or Miss Customer Service Experience

MorningSave.com is a website that has a hit or miss customer service track record. While some customers have had a seamless experience with the website, others have had frustrating experiences. One customer shared a recent experience where they were sent the wrong item and had to reach out to customer service for assistance. While they were told that they would receive a replacement item and keep the incorrect one, they also had a previous issue with a defective item. Unfortunately, the customer service team was not very helpful and was unwilling to work with them.

The customer had purchased two Lovesac ottomans from MorningSave.com. One of the covers was not the right size and did not fit properly. They reached out to customer service to see if they could exchange the cover for the right size. However, this led to confusion and frustration. The customer service team asked for a photo of the cover, which the customer provided. They were then asked to send a photo of the cover on top of the ottoman, which they had already done. The customer was then told that the ottoman was out of stock and was asked to return the whole item for a refund, despite the fact that the item was still available for purchase on the website. This seemed like an unnecessary and costly solution, considering the cover was shipped in a separate box. The customer asked if they could just send back the cover for a replacement, but this was not possible.

Unfortunately, the customer service team did not provide any solutions to the customer, and they were left feeling frustrated and annoyed. However, after the customer posted a review online, the lead customer service representative reached out to them directly. They apologized for the experience and sent out a new cover for the ottoman without the need to return the entire item. While the customer was still upset about the initial experience, they were glad that MorningSave.com eventually did what they should have done from the start.

It seems that MorningSave.com needs to work on providing consistent and helpful customer service to all of their customers. While some people may have a great experience with the website, others may not be as lucky. It is important for the company to listen to their customers and take their feedback seriously to improve their overall customer experience.

T
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MorningSave Exceptional Customer Service from MorningSave: Review of Anker - SoundCore Liberty2 Earbuds

In December, I purchased a pair of Anker - SoundCore Liberty2 wireless earbuds from MorningSave, a website I had seen advertised on a TV show. When I received the earbuds, I followed the manual's instructions and charged them fully. However, when I used the right earbud, it would only hold a charge for about 15 minutes. After trying to reset and charge them overnight, I found that this issue persisted. I also discovered that using just the right earbud was not allowed while riding a bicycle or driving a car in California and other states.

Despite trying many suggested fixes from Anker's customer support, the issues with the earbuds persisted. After weeks of back-and-forth emails, Anker required proof of purchase in the form of a conventional Purchase Order. I had only received an email confirmation from MorningSave, which I provided multiple times, but Anker kept asking for something different.

At this point, I contacted MorningSave, explaining the issues and providing the email chain and proof of purchase. Lilith from MorningSave promptly responded and offered either a refund or a replacement pair of earbuds. I opted for a replacement, and MorningSave shipped them to me within a week at no cost. They even allowed me to keep the defective pair.

I'm thrilled with MorningSave's customer service and their willingness to help. Lilith was fantastic and took great care of my request. As someone who used to work in tech support, I can attest to how frustrating it can be when customer support is not helpful. However, MorningSave exceeded my expectations and provided exceptional service.

Overall, I'm excited to give the new Liberty2 earbuds a try and appreciate MorningSave's prompt and courteous response. Thank you, MorningSave, and Lilith for your great help!

MorningSave Impressions of Morningsave's Service and Customer Support

In my experience with MorningSave, I have to say that while their overall service has been satisfactory, their slow shipping can be quite frustrating. But what really disappointed me was when I purchased a Power Precision cooker that turned out to be defective. When we contacted the manufacturer about the issue, they directed us to Morningsave's customer service. Unfortunately, the only way to reach out to them was through email, and we had to wait for two long days before we received a response. To our dismay, the reply only told us to contact the manufacturer again.

It seems that Morningsave's customer service team doesn't have a phone number, and now I understand why. It's because they cannot handle complaints or problems with their customers' purchases as efficiently as other brands. When I finally got through to someone and submitted my complaint, I was told that I needed to return the product at my expense and that they had to either refund or replace it.

Unfortunately, this product had already been discontinued due to its defects, so I had to sit and wait for yet another response from Morningsave. It was quite inconvenient and frustrating, but when they did reply, they offered to refund the full amount I had spent on the cooker.

Overall, I would say that Morningsave's service is decent, but their customer service could be improved. It would have been better if there was a phone number we could call to speak to an agent directly, instead of having to wait for days to receive responses through emails. Additionally, refunds should have been easier to obtain. But, I am happy that they eventually refunded my money.

K
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MorningSave Disappointing Beauty Products from MorningSave: Predire Facial Mud Mask & Moldy Face Masks

I was really looking forward to trying out some new beauty products that I had ordered from MorningSave, but unfortunately my experience was not as positive as I had hoped. My first disappointment came with the Predire Facial Mud Mask, which sounded like it should be a luxurious and pampering experience. However, when I tried to remove the mask using the magnetic hand wand that was included, I found that the wand didn't have enough magnetism to actually make the mask come off easily. This meant that I had to repeatedly wash my face and rub the mask off, which left my skin feeling sore and irritated. The texture of the mask was really gritty and sandy, which only made things worse. I have sensitive skin, so this was definitely not the gentle experience I was hoping for.

To make matters worse, the second product I received was a book of facial masks that was completely overrun with mildew and mold. This was a major health hazard, especially given that I have asthma. As soon as I opened the package, I could smell the mold and I started to get a headache. Needless to say, this was a really unpleasant experience and not something I would ever want to repeat.

Thankfully, I was able to get in touch with the customer service team at MorningSave and they were quite responsive. They offered to issue me a refund for the damaged items, which was appreciated. However, given my overall experience, I don't think I would be inclined to order anything from MorningSave again in the future. It's a shame, since I really wanted to like these products, but unfortunately this just wasn't a great experience.

A

MorningSave Disappointing Customer Service Experience with MorningSave

I recently had an experience with MorningSave (morningsave.com) that I must share with you all. I ordered the Joy Mangano Weekender + Tote in Steel Blue and Rose Quartz on March 15th, 2019 with hopes of having them for a special occasion. Unfortunately, upon receiving my order on March 20th, 2019, I found that I was missing the Rose Quartz Weekender bag that I had specifically requested. To add insult to injury, there was no packing slip or invoice included with my order which added to my frustration.

I immediately reached out to MorningSave via their support link, and while I did receive an automated reply that they had received my inquiry, I did not receive a helpful response for an entire two business days. Considering the urgency of my situation and how peculiar it was for me to receive an incomplete order with no documentation, this lack of response was extremely concerning.

Feeling desperate for a resolution, I contacted their support link again and still have not heard back regarding my missing order. Naturally, this reinforced my dissatisfaction with their customer service. I decided to take further action and reported my issue to the Better Business Bureau (BBB).

The lack of communication and response from MorningSave is unacceptable, especially considering the amount of money their customers are spending on their website. I was particularly disappointed by the fact that they do not have a contact number for customers to call and receive assistance when they need it. It’s very frustrating to have a company take your money for something as simple as an order and not follow up appropriately to ensure your satisfaction.

Overall, my experience with MorningSave was extremely disappointing, and I would caution others before deciding to use them as their first-choice online retailer. In today's world, the importance of Customer Service should never be underestimated and it’s such a shame to see such poor practice from morning save.

E
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MorningSave Beware of MorningSave: Misleading Promotions and Poor Customer Support

Hey there! So I was watching TV and saw an advertisement for MorningSave (morningsave.com) and decided to check it out. I signed up on their website and placed an order. To my surprise, the website stated that any orders placed within the next hour would have free shipping! Excitedly, I looked for another item to purchase and attempted to complete the order but the site displayed a message saying "Credit card declined". I was confused, thinking that it had something to do with multiple charges, but I called my credit card provider and they mentioned that the first charge went through. However, when I tried to place the order again, I got the same error message. The credit card company assured me that MorningSave didn't even attempt to make a second charge, otherwise they would have seen it on their end.

I'm not 100% sure why this happened, but I suspect that MorningSave wanted me to pay their monthly membership fee, which I had no interest in. What really frustrated me was that there was no telephone number to reach anyone directly, and the support team stated that I'd receive a response in 1-2 days. However, since the 1 hour free shipping window had already passed by the time they got back to me, I was no longer eligible for the promotion.

In my humble opinion, I would advise anyone to stay away from companies like MorningSave. The fact that they didn't even attempt to contact me about the second charge and that I couldn't get in touch with customer support in a timely manner is a major red flag for me.

S
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MorningSave Unsatisfactory Experience with MorningSave: Ill-Fitting Leggings and Defective Headphones

MorningSave is an online retailer that offers discounted prices on various products. I was initially drawn to the website after seeing some interesting products on the TV show EXTRA and thought it would be an excellent opportunity to grab some bargains. I finally decided to purchase a couple of items that I had been eyeing for some time, which consisted of two wireless headphones and a pair of cute workout leggings.

Unfortunately, the items I received from MorningSave were not up to my expectations. I found the leggings to be ill-fitting, barely providing any coverage for my backside. The headphones were also problematic from the get-go, emitting static as soon as I turned up the volume. Knowing that I was unsatisfied, I reached out to MorningSave's customer service department to see if they could assist.

To my surprise, I was informed that MorningSave does not accept returns because of "buyer's remorse." While I understand the policy, I was disappointed by the knowledge that I had been unaware of it during my shopping experience. Additionally, I was told to contact the company directly regarding the defective headphones, which was rather inconvenient. In the case of the ill-fitting leggings, I attempted to find the manufacturers' information for a possible return, only to find that it doesn't seem to exist.

All in all, my experience with MorningSave was less than satisfactory. I was let down by the products I ordered, and the lack of transparency caught me off guard. While I do appreciate the discounts offered on the website, I'm hesitant to shop there again due to the unsatisfactory experience I had.

F
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MorningSave Disappointing Experience with MorningSave: Poor Customer Support and Shipping Issues

In my recent experience with MorningSave (morningsave.com), I purchased two pairs of earrings. Unfortunately, I only received one pair and there was no packing receipt included in the shipment. I was disappointed to discover that MorningSave only offers email support and no phone support. I had to communicate with them via multiple emails, which quickly became frustrating as I had to wait several days for a response each time.

Initially, I reached out to MorningSave regarding the missing pair of earrings and they eventually responded with a tracking number for the other half of my order. However, when I checked the tracking number a few days later, I realized it was meant for another state. It was clear that they had forwarded the wrong tracking number, which added to my frustration.

I sent at least five messages inquiring about my shipment or a refund, but it took several more emails and several days before I received any helpful information. One of the representatives I communicated with, Jayme, seemed to have an attitude and told me that they would get back to me with an answer when they had it. I found this response unhelpful and frustrating, as it seemed like a simple request that should not have taken days to resolve.

Overall, my experience with MorningSave was extremely disappointing and I will not be ordering from them again. I would also advise against signing up for their membership, as it seems like a poor investment given the lack of customer support and frustrating experiences. Currently, I am waiting for a refund and will be glad to put this experience behind me.

H
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MorningSave Mixed feelings on MorningSave: Quality Merchandise but Subpar Shipping and Some Product Issues

I recently had the opportunity to shop at MorningSave.com and while there were some positives and negatives to the experience, overall I have mixed feelings. On one hand, the merchandise itself was of good quality - as advertised - and I was generally satisfied with the items I purchased. However, there were some drawbacks that really sullied the overall experience.

One of the biggest problems, in my view, was the shipping time. While MorningSave apparently uses Pitney Bowes shipping facilities, it became readily apparent that said facilities were woefully understaffed. To add insult to injury, it seemed like every time I reached out to inquire about the whereabouts of my order, I was met with delay and frustration. To be sure, I don't mind waiting a reasonable amount of time to receive something I've ordered online; but waiting for a full month is just too much for me. In a world where Amazon can deliver products same-day or within a week, it's baffling that MorningSave can't seem to get it together in the shipping department.

That said, there were some highlights to my experience with MorningSave. As previously noted, the items I purchased were of high quality and lived up to my expectations. Additionally, I greatly appreciated the offerings available on the site - there was really something for everyone, whether you were looking for electronics, clothing, or kitchenware, to name a few.

However, there were a few notable exceptions in terms of product quality as well. For example, the Cop Cam that I bought simply never worked - the video camera wouldn't function properly, and the still images were extremely blurry. This was obviously frustrating and soured my opinion of the experience overall.

In conclusion, I have to say that my overall impression of MorningSave was largely negative. While the quality of the merchandise itself was decent, the lengthy shipping times and other quality issues with certain products really detracted from the experience as a whole. If you're willing to put up with those issues, then there may be something for you here - but if speed and efficiency are important to you, then I'd recommend taking your business elsewhere.

R

MorningSave MorningSave Review: Hit or Miss Products and Customer Service

MorningSave (morningsave.com) is an online retailer that offers a wide range of products at competitive prices. However, it's important to note that the quality of these products may vary.

One customer recently purchased a Pursonic facial cleansing kit that had been promoted on The Talk. Unfortunately, their experience with this product was far from positive. The battery-operated cleanser brush was reportedly poorly made and difficult to use, with the battery case being particularly problematic. Furthermore, the bottle of Vitamin C serum that had been included in the kit was not sealed properly, resulting in a significant amount of product leaking out onto the other items in the package.

Naturally, the customer was disappointed with their purchase and contacted MorningSave's customer support team for assistance. However, despite sending a message three weeks prior, they hadn't received a response. Understandably, this only added to their frustration and they vowed never to order from MorningSave again.

Interestingly, this story does have a happy ending. The reviewer chose to update their original feedback a few days later, explaining that they had received a response from customer service after sending a follow-up message. To their surprise, the company had offered them a full refund, including shipping costs. While the product was still subpar, it's worth noting that the customer service received high marks.

In conclusion, MorningSave may be a viable option for those looking to save money on a variety of products - though it's important to approach any purchase with caution. While the quality of products may vary, the company's willingness to make things right shows that they care about their customers and are committed to providing great service.

Z
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MorningSave Great Deals on High-Quality Products: My Experience with MorningSave Customer Service

As someone who is always searching for the latest and greatest deals, I was excited to come across MorningSave.com after seeing it promoted on Television "Extra". I decided to purchase 3 Zmodo Pivot devices, hoping they would live up to the hype.

However, after receiving the shipment, I quickly realized that one of the devices was not functioning properly. I reached out to MorningSave's customer service team to request a refund for the unopened devices and replace the defective one.

To my relief, the customer service representative was prompt in addressing my concerns and informed me that they did not have any replacements in house. But, they did provide me with some valuable information. The Zmodo Pivot comes with a 3-year warranty and any issues could be resolved by contacting Zmodo directly. They also assured me that Zmodo would be able to troubleshoot any issues and provide a replacement unit if necessary.

Additionally, the representative went above and beyond by providing detailed information on how to get in touch with Zmodo and how to provide proof of purchase. They even advised me to let Zmodo know that I had purchased the product from MorningSave (which is the parent company of the website).

Overall, I was impressed with the level of customer service I received from MorningSave.com. Even though I encountered an issue with one of the devices, their representative was helpful and provided me with valuable information that could ultimately help resolve the issue. I would definitely recommend MorningSave to anyone who is looking for great deals on high-quality products.

C
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

MorningSave Disappointing Customer Service Experience with MorningSave: Feeling Disconnected and Frustrated

I recently had an experience with MorningSave (morningsave.com) that left me feeling disappointed with their customer service. While searching for shoes online, I came across their site and decided to order two pairs. However, the process of selecting the correct sizes was confusing and I ended up sending an email with some questions before the shoes were shipped out. Unfortunately, I never received a response and my shoes were shipped without any clarification on my concerns.

Over the next week, I received emails from MorningSave about other sales items, which made me wonder if their priorities were focused on selling products rather than fulfilling their customer's needs. Finally, I received my shoes, but to my surprise, they were kids' sizes. This situation could have been avoided if their customer service staff had responded to my inquiries. I was left feeling frustrated and wondering if MorningSave was located in a third-world country without proper communication channels.

In today's world, where online shopping is such an integral part of our lives, it's crucial to have reliable and responsive customer service. In this case, MorningSave failed to provide adequate support, leaving me to navigate their website alone in search of a solution. As a paying customer, I would have appreciated a live conversation with one of their representatives to assist me with my issues.

Unfortunately, the lack of face-to-face interaction with MorningSave left me feeling disconnected from the company, making it difficult to build brand loyalty. As consumers, we want to feel seen and heard by the companies we buy from, and MorningSave fell short in that regard. Ultimately, their lack of customer support could deter customers from shopping with them in the future, which is a shame because they do seem to offer some great deals.

In summary, my experience with MorningSave was not a positive one. While their website has some attractive offerings, the lack of customer support made the shopping experience frustrating and left me feeling unsatisfied. It's essential for companies to prioritize customer service and ensure their customers can have access to support when needed. I hope MorningSave can address these issues and improve their service in the future to provide a better shopping experience for all their customers.

Read full review of MorningSave and 1 comment