JustAsk.comrefunds are scam and a con

JustAsk initially replied that no charges would be made against my Visa until I received an acceptable answer. There is also a stipulation in their terms that states no refunds will be made after 30 days, However, my interpretation of that is there is no charge if they found no answser, therefore no refund necessary as no charge would be made against my Visa.

Reality == after 40 days, still no answer at all, they closed my question???? To me, that meant they could never find an answer to the LG plasma TV specific problem. NOT SO == They charged my visa and created an account for me --TOTALLY IGNORING the fact that no answer of any kind was ever provided, and since they had held the question over 30 days, they charged my Visa illegally, then disallowed any refund since the question was over 30 days old. They are non-resonsive to my demands for a credit to my Visa.
It is not worth a lawsuit for the $17 but hopefully some hungry attorney will step in with a class action lawsuit for the hundreds of scammed users and if nothing else, put them out of business.

• Re
    Reeve Feb 24, 2012

asked a question about on the job injury and got a googled answer. I know it was googled because I found the same answer when I googled it. The guy did not even change the wording. When I ask to get a little clarification he wanted another 38 dollars. Folks these guys are not going to give a well thought out answer or be of help. It is a scam that is why there are so many complaints.

• Ka
    karens paint Jan 26, 2012

i will most likely not use this site again and do not want you to continually billing me

• Wo
    WoodsPorts Oct 31, 2011

I got amateurish answers to my questions, not polished professional-sounding answers. The offer to refund is bogus because the site makes you first commit to a battery of "do-overs" with supposed "other experts" until hopefully you will simply "accept the answer" just to get out of the site. There is no clean exit to the site if you don't like the answers or want to bargain on the price. The only way out is to haphazardly close the browser without accepting.

• Ho
    Hollandale24 Jan 26, 2010

I paid $18 by debit card for a answer to a medical question and they said in a email they had a answer to my question but i can't get into the view your answer link or reply now link. I just want to kno how i can get a refund because i think that this may have been a scam!