JustAsk.comRefund

K

I made a good faith deposit on my credit card to this company. The answer I received did not help. I e-mailed customer support and ask for refund. They said my card would be refunded in 5-7 days. It has still not be refunded and no one will answer my e-mails. Its sad because I used this site before and was very satisfied but I will never use again.

Janny A Scarborough Dec 13, 2020

I called for help with my sewing machine and was sent to a car mechanic. Had already paid a dollar and canceled with in 10 minutes. This morning I saw where I was charged $37.00 on my bank account. I called the 800 number and was told when I paid the dollar I was automatically a member. I told him I want my money back and he hung up on me. How sorry can this person be and this company. That would be a good question to ask one of the so called experts.

• Ti
    Tina Alcaraz-Andres Dec 06, 2020

This is a major scam. I was trying to find help and they represented themselves as an official site of a manufacturer. Then they tell me to pay $1.00 that is refundable to connect to something or another. I was multitasking at the time and stupidly click. They immediately tried to charge my card $37.00. Fortunately my credit card company flagged it and texted me and I denied it. I had to have my card shut down until I called the credit card company back to turn it back on again. This is cleary a scam.

Jack91111 Nov 29, 2020

Agree with ALL the above, I am disputing it on my CC.

• Ke
    Kent Myers Aug 16, 2019

I want to cancel my membership immediately. I do not want to pay a monthly fee. I cannot afford it. Please tell me the proper way to cancel this membership.

I called them because I was having an issue with my computer's operating system. I was told it would cost so much money. I gave them my credit card number and it was changed. Next month the charge came up again and again and again. I was lead to believe it was a ONE TIME charge.

Still unable to get back in touch with your representative.

Can you help me cancel this account?

Thank you!

• Br
    BRUCE notmylastname Jun 10, 2019

These people are criminal, don't all or their scam!

• Br
    BRUCE notmylastname Jun 10, 2019

This company just answer dot com will do anything but answer a question and they assume a new visitor knows everything and anything about them. being armed with only the infformation that in the previous call nobody would give me any (none at all, zero!!!) if I asked a question, I got pissed off at them for wasting my time and 8 calls later I was really angry because these knowledgeable people that answer their phones don't speak english well enough to understand a question I would ask and then this scam asked me for my account number, on the eighth call is when I find out these idiots are doing this for money. way to go properly informing prospective customers (me) you want to charge me to give me microsoft's phone number and you want money before I know you are capable of understanding my question or even knowing if you would know the answer. I got here because when I asked google for microsoft's number I was referred to theses [censored]. now as to profanity, sorry when it is deserved and also the truth, take it, but these idiots were claiming every multi-syllable word I used that they didn't understand was profanity and they want money to give me a phone number. maybe i'll start a business on a website called "24th century medical techniques and device available @21st century prices and availability, want to be younger?". and after I get their credit card I can tell them change you birthday to something more recent!!! that is what these idiots are doing. why get it from the horses mouth when the other end off the horse sees more activity. avoid these idiots, they don't even know what they don't know and that is scary!!!

• Sh
    Sheila Mapes Jan 16, 2019

I signed up for the 7-day, $5.00 trial, then searched the "Just Ask" website for instructions on how to cancel the service. I found nothing, but was automatically charged $46.00 on the 8th day after trying the service. The answer I got for my (supposedly) $5.00 fee was useless. DO NOT SIGN UP! This "service" is just a scam.

Sandra Huard Oct 29, 2018