Just Askcancel membership

S Apr 01, 2019 Review updated:

I want to cancel my trial period and membership immediately. I do not want to pay a monthly fee. I cannot afford it. Please tell me the proper way to cancel this membership.

I was having trouble with my tv. I couldn't change channels. I decided to unplug the tv and plug it back in so it would reboot. That process solved the problem. I was unable to get back in touch with your representative.

Can you help me cancel this account?

Thank you!
Sandy baker
[protected]@woh.rr.com

• Je
    Jessica A Wallace Dec 03, 2020

I really, really need to cancel to my trial membership. I draw SSI and live on a very fixed income. I tried canceling my trail membership within the 7 day time frame but it would not let me log onto my account. By taking the money off my Direct Express card it put myself and my husband who was in horrible car accident and is unable to work in a terrible financial bind. if you check you should be able to see I only used it a handful of times. will you please reinburse me the money? We would really appreciate it. Thank you, Jessica

• 1t
    [email protected] Apr 21, 2019

I want to cancel my subscription. I am with in my 7 day free trial but the site won't let me sign in to cancel. Can you help me cancel this account?
    Thank you Brenda H.