JustAnswer.com — billed and no service
I needed some advice on a wound my cat received by a raccoon. I needed the information immediately and this seemed like a good option. I asked the question and was asked how much I would pay - I chose 13.00. It directed me immediately to paypal where I paid the amt.In full using my bank acct. Received the receipt and waited. About an hour later I got an email that I had a response. I went to retrieve and it asked me to pay... I contacted customer service and they said I had not paid. Checked paypal and it was received by them - also deducted from my bank acct. I sent them the receipt and went back and forth with about 20 emails. Got no where but the run around. I asked for a phone number - I called, no one answers... So left a message. 2 days later and have gotten nowhere. I am really ticked off - not even just the money - but the principal and the time I have taken on this! Ridiculous... Do not use this company - you will be sorry!
More JustAnswer.com Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer. 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- JustAnswer - charges to my account
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000