JustAnswerunauthorized credit card charges

On September 21, 2019, I contacted Justanswer and paid the $5.00 fee for asking the question. When I paid the fee, it let me know that I had to cancel within a time limit, which was 7 days. I followed the instructions on how to cancel, but there was no off option under payment information. Justanswer deducted $46.00 from my account stating that it was a subscription fee. I also wrote a report about the service and wrote in there that report that I was cancelling my subscription because the lawyer had answered my question. I also went on line to try to resolve the issue and they wanted me to pay another fee to talk to someone. I did contact my bank and I filed a dispute.

• JustAnswer Customer Care's Response, Oct 10, 2019

Hello Shirley,

Thank you for reaching out to us about this issue and we apologize for any frustration you've experienced. Unfortunately there is not enough information in your review to pull up your account.

At your earliest convenience, please reach out to our Customer Care team so that we can properly assist you in resolving any open concerns.

We can be reached by phone or email from the Help Center

Regards,