JustAnswer — they offer a trial period and give you nothing during that time
The trial period is a joke. They answer your questions with vague answers and just keep trying to get you to use their call in service for an additional fee. They continue to refer you to different people but each person just has just as vague of an answer as the last. My question was never answered to my satifaction. They didn't take no time billing me for the $40 membership seeing as they didn't help me solve anything. This is just a scam.
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer.
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request