JustAnswer — fraudulent charges
I was charged $53 but I only signed up for a 7 day trial for $5. Plz credit my card. I am in contact with my bank about this fraud activity. I am very disappointed in your service especially since you did not provide any service. I chatted with Rocket Lawyer who gave me suggestions and they also charged me fraudently. I have also submitted my issue to my bank for Rocket Lawyer since I did not authorize any charges from them.
More JustAnswer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] JustAnswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - fraud 
- JustAnswer.com - no way to cancel 
- JustAnswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- JustAnswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer.
- [Resolved] JustAnswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Just Answer - stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request