[Resolved] Just Answer — stealing and fraudulent use of my own private credit card.
I do not know how you did this, but your fraudulent activity on my account and other people, will bite you on your big fat bums!
I did not authorise you to take $2.00 from my account and then another $70.00
I do not know how you did this on 23 and 24 July 2019.
You have no right.
karma will get you all.
How dare you steal from me. You don't even know me. What did I ever do to you.
I demand $72.00 be credited to my account.
I have been to the New Zealand Police.
I have been to my Bank and am currently working with my credit card bank people.
None of you at just answer are human. If you were you wouldn't do this. That said, I feel for your innocent families and friends.
Do they now how rotten you are.
I need that $72.00 and it's my right to have it.
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Just Answer Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] justanswer.com - online scam 
- [Resolved] Justanswer - fraud 
- justanswer.com - no way to cancel 
- justanswer.com - scam / noanswer want deposit back 
- Just Answer - refund 
- Justanswer - the unwanted subscription to just answer. 
- [Resolved] Justanswer - unauthorised payment 
- [Resolved] Justanswer - charges to my account
- Just Answer (USA) - legal services re collecting a debt of $1,000
- Myjabill / Justanswer - having requested software help and paying for this I have not received the answer to my request