Joseph Home Improvements!Over charge

J

Mr Joseph Portelli Attard of the above business agreed to the job of installing a water pump and flow valve, agrees to charge only 'cost' on parts, and charge only for labour (I was more than happy to supply parts myself)

Once complete I'm left with a handwritten receipt and no official Guarantee of equipment. It emerges he has charged 50 euros on top of the shop price, this is why he refuses to give me official paperwork, the proof. When questioned about this he lies and maintains that this was the true selling price, even after I tell him I have called the shop that supplied the equipment (AFS) and they have told me the true price!

He now pretends he can't hear me when I call, refuses to accept that he has been 'found out' and refuses to hand me the necessary paperwork for the warranty of the parts. A liar and a cheating coward!

Call him with your scorn! [protected] or at home [protected] @ 114 Triq il-Gallina, San Gwann