Menu
JollyChic.com
reviews & complaints

JollyChic.com
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

159 complaints
4 resolved 155 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of JollyChic.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
6:15 am EST

JollyChic.com - delay of my order

Dear: Sir

Good Day;

Refer to the above mention subject I have requested order through your market App order reference number # JA211218141114975729660 confirmation time 18/12/2021 payment done same time and till today its showing under preparing.

I need clarification for delay and delivery confirmation date.

Regards

2:02 am EST
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

JollyChic.com - Paid online and orders not arrived!!!

I ordered last November 11, 2021 and paid online but till now i haven't received my order and no update till now regarding the status of my order. Just give back my money! This is not acceptable for costumers like us. And i notice also they make a return status of my order which i haven't received any of my orders and they require me to fill up the shipping method and so with the tracking number in which i dont have details. Jollychic company please do something about this. This is my first time to encounter this from you and this is so disappointing. If this issue will not be solve we can complain thru the ministry here in the kingdom who are responsible about this matter.

7:50 am EST

JollyChic.com - I am complaining about the service of jollychic. I paid 4 weeks before till now I didn't receive my order. Give me back my money.

I have order shoe from jollychic application. I paid 4 weeks before till now I didn't receive my order. Give me back my money.
I have ordered in jollychic on 24/10/2021 after 12pm. my order - JA211024171155160661170

Its been a long time I am waiting and no any updates about the order.

I have paid already. I called the contact number in the tracking page, but its not correct.

I am very very sad and disappointed in your service.
Please call me. My phone number is +966565296132 (Saudi Arabia jeddah)

Sambhu Unnikrishnan

Desired outcome: Money or my ordered items

10:20 am EDT

JollyChic.com - I haven't receive my order yet

Please i need my order it's almost a month. It haven't arrive yet. What's wrong?

A
11:47 am EDT

JollyChic.com - Return services

I have returned some items through aramex and the items has been received by the warehouse in Riyadh but still it giving me in transiet in the app

4:10 am EDT

JollyChic.com - Delivery

My shipment showing cancelled and mentioned No answer. I've clearly mentioned regarding my availability to the one who message me. Never expected so fast will cancel my order. Was hatred experience and never received a call neither replying back to messages. Want to just make sure whether I will receive my goods or I need to forget about my stuffs.

1:20 pm EDT

JollyChic.com - I order online paid in my visa acct.. 2 weeks until now no respond to may order. I want a answer.. How long it will I receive my order???

I order I want a answers to may problem .. How will I contact to know want happy

Desired outcome: To get my order

7:48 pm EDT

JollyChic.com - Smart phone note28u wifi network not good camera not clear

I recive 8th feb 2021 but have some technical fault wifi range not proper camera and flash light not good 8gb raam but not running fast 8gb ram 256 hd

Desired outcome: Need to replace

A
11:22 am EST

JollyChic.com - Product

I did not receive my order until now. The arrival date written on the website was different. I hope you can make a solution for this. This is my logistics #:5111427358. Thanks.

Desired outcome: Delivery of my products ordered.

10:08 am EST

JollyChic.com - Item return

Hi Team,
There are three items to return.
Return No:65248685
But I didn't get any call or confirmation from Logistic Company(Asbaq Express).Nobody receive my call on their contact No:920033115.

1 comment
Dec 21, 2021 2:45 pm EST

There Stop 🛑 the company Jollychic and terminate all the Employees

B
11:26 pm EST

JollyChic.com - Missing order and poor attitude of EsnadXpress delivery service

I made 6 sets of online orders from Najran Saudi Arabia with logistic numbers as follows: 5111128158, 5111127102, 5111151114, 5111160015. 5111160110, 5111160080.

I have not received package 5111160080 and 5111160110..
Moreso, the package 5111160110 has been off tracking online without showing it has been delivered to me..
Kindly also ensure the EsnadXpress delivery service men are more customer oriented. It is not proper for customers not to receive their delivery at their address but have to be chasing after delievry men all over town to collect their package.
Thank you.

Desired outcome: I want 2 of my packages delivered today 13th. LOGISTIC NUMBER 5111160110 and 5111160080

4:43 pm EST

JollyChic.com - Size very small

Please i want to return an items and I can't make it
Please any one from customer service contact me and help me quickly

K
4:52 pm EST

JollyChic.com - Android 9k smart TV box

Order made in 15 Dec under Black Friday promotions, order delivery est 18-21 Dec. No delivery until 22nd Dec and received cancellation intimation today.
This is unacceptable and tantamount to misleading advertisements liable for action under Saudi Min of Commerce Ecommerce regulations. I will proceed with complain under such is order not delivered.

Desired outcome: Expecting revocation of cancellation of order and delivery fully in good condition . Order conditions did not subject it to availability

JollyChic.com - My shipment is not receive

Shipment number 5110979458
Is not deliver to me since 20 days

1 comment
J
Mar 16, 2021 5:14 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Hi Iam jisna philip .My shipment not yet recive . Please do the need ful

7:08 am EST

JollyChic.com - Service

I ordered from JollyChic on the 23rd of November and the estimated time for arrival is between 7-9th of december

Can you inform me where is my shipment right now? And when it will deliver?!

Please faster as much as you can in the arrival

The logistics number is 55110945124

Thank you.

11:14 am EST
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Dear Asbaq express group, I ordered from JollyChic on the 12 of November and the estimated time for arrival was between 23 & 25th of November. But until now I didn't hear anything about my shipment! And the application didn't update the tracking shipment since 18th of November! Please I really need the shipment before 30 of November Can you inform me...

5:41 am EST

JollyChic.com - Status update

Good day Team,

I'd like ask about the status of my shipment as there is no update since 22-Nov the last update mentioned is ready for pickup as today is the 4th day and the shipment is still ready for pickup. Kindly check with the delivery company.
Appreciate for your quick response. Attached is for your reference

Thanks

K
1:15 pm EDT

JollyChic.com - I am comparing about delivery.

I want to cancel this order because delivery time is too late order number JA201024013050696612890
Logistic number 5110751750

H
8:37 am EDT

JollyChic.com - Asbaq delivery services

Delivery man from asbaq with this contact number +966 54 528 7621 complains a lot, he was arguing with me why he cannot locate my location when I already send it to him multiple times.. its not my problem if he cannot read the right directions.. he even told me not to order on Jollychic again. Please make sure to review this as it is unacceptable to have that kind of attitude towards costumer who patronizes ur item

J
6:09 pm EDT

JollyChic.com - I just ordered 4 times they didn't call me

I ordered some items but they didn't call me I tracked my shipment its out for delivery but they didn't call me I also tried to call them but can't touch them four times I ordered but no reply from warehouse tracked many times its showing your shipment out for delivery but anyone didn't try to call me its request to reply for me please consider as a valid customer

JollyChic.com contacts