Menu
JollyChic.com
customer service contacts

JollyChic.com
customer service contacts

Learn how the rating is calculated

159 complaints
4 resolved 155 unresolved
File a complaint Table of contents
Claim listing
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of JollyChic.com. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
ComplaintsProfile Q&A

(USA and Canada)
USA and Canada
0 0
More phone numbers

What is JollyChic.com’s email address?

JollyChic.com’s support and contact email address is [email protected]

JollyChic.com website

What category is JollyChic.com related to?

JollyChic.com is related to the Online Shopping category.

What are the social media accounts of JollyChic.com?

What is JollyChic.com's Facebook?
Connect with JollyChic.com via Facebook at JollyChic.com
What is JollyChic.com's YouTube?
Like, share & subscribe to JollyChic.com on YouTube at JollyChic.com
What is JollyChic.com's LinkedIn?
See JollyChic.com's portfolio on LinkedIn at JollyChic.com
ADVERTISIMENT

Frequently asked questions about JollyChic.com products and services

What does Jollychic do?

Jollychic is an e-commerce platform in the Middle East. Jollychic sells apparel, accessories, electronics, baby products, etc. The company has branches in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Jordan, Turkey, the United States, China, and more.

How to contact Jollychic?

You can contact Jollychic through the live chat on their website or by email at [email protected]

Where's JollyChic located?

2 Xiangmao Road, Buliding1, Floor 3, Hangzhou

View more questions & answers

Overview of JollyChic.com complaint handling

159 JollyChic.com reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Mar 8, 2014. The latest review delay of my order was posted on Feb 9, 2022. The latest complaint returns was resolved on Dec 04, 2014. JollyChic.com has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 159 reviews. JollyChic.com has resolved 4 complaints.

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with JollyChic.com?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with JollyChic.com Customer Service. Initial JollyChic.com complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for JollyChic.com above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about JollyChic.com. Discuss the issues you have had with JollyChic.com and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Latest JollyChic.com’s complaints

M
6:15 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

JollyChic.com - delay of my order

Dear: Sir Good Day; Refer to the above mention subject I have requested order through your market App order reference number # JA211218141114975729660 confirmation time 18/12/2021 payment done same time and till today its showing under preparing. I need clarification for delay and delivery confirmation date. Regards

D
2:02 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

JollyChic.com - Paid online and orders not arrived!!!

I ordered last November 11, 2021 and paid online but till now i haven't received my order and no update till now regarding the status of my order. Just give back my money!!! This is not acceptable for costumers like us. And i notice also they make a return status of my order which i haven't received any of my orders and they require me to fill up the...

S
7:50 am
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

JollyChic.com - I am complaining about the service of jollychic. I paid 4 weeks before till now I didn't receive my order. Give me back my money.

I have order shoe from jollychic application. I paid 4 weeks before till now I didn't receive my order. Give me back my money. I have ordered in jollychic on 24/10/2021 after 12pm. my order - JA211024171155160661170 Its been a long time I am waiting and no any updates about the order. I have paid already. I called the contact number in the tracking page...