John F. Kennedy International Airport / JFK Airport / airport
I checked in to jfk on 29/3/3919, for a flight at 11.pm with virgin.after I did security I went to purchase drinks fir myself and daughter at McDonald's, I don't feel it was good service, than to top it off my kid was. Not put on my hot water propley fir my tea, which went on to burn my finger, but the worse thing was I went to the help desk to explain I had burnt my finger and asked if there was any first aid, I was told no, and advised to nip to the shop to see if I couldn't something, I feel to have no first aid is a disgrace, I only got assistance when I went to see if my flight was boarding g, and the virgin rep got me a burns kit from one of there planes, I also noticed a number of the staff at check in and heading towards security spike rude to people, all of the above is not what I whould expect from an international air port
Updated by Yvette mcdonald, Mar 22, 2019
I came to get a flight on 29/03/1019 for a flight at 11pm . I went to the McDonald's were I feel the service was very poor, kid nit in drink propley which caused to burn finger, I than went to your help desk to ask assistance fir first aid, to which I was told there was none and directed to a shop to buy something, I find it quite bad as you have franciers in there they should provide better service and to be told there is no first aid at such s large airport I find very bad, I had to wIt till 10pm to get my flight attention from virgin to go on the plane and get me a burns kit, to say I'm not happy with jfk is an understatement, also I noticed a few of the staff at check in and security quite rude to people, thankyou yvette Mcdonald
More John F. Kennedy International Airport / JFK Airport Complaints & Reviews
- JFK International Airport - JFK Employees Incredibly Rude 
- JFK Airport NYC Baggage Handlers - Stealing 
- JFK Airport - stolen items from checked bags 
- JFK Airport - fun zone rip off
- JFK Airport - Theft 
- John F. Kennedy International Airport / JFK Airport - touts walking freely in front of arrival terminal.
- John F. Kennedy International Airport / JFK Airport - directing customs line for border patrol
- John F. Kennedy International Airport / JFK Airport - inhumane treatment of person with disability
- John F. Kennedy International Airport / JFK Airport - t1 security entrance (gates 1-12) staff
- John F. Kennedy International Airport / JFK Airport - criminals operating taxi scams within the airport property.