Joann Fabricspoor service - management

This complaint applies to every Joann Fabrics that I have been to in Oakland and Macomb Counties, Michigan. I believe it is universal. After 20+ yrs of trying to purchase from this company WITHOUT being irritated I am giving up. My complaints: cash out lines so long it reminds me of a bread line in the former Soviet Union. Only women would put up with this BS.; men NEVER would. Coupons are almost worthless as almost everything is "on sale". Products are not priced correctly. Cutting area very understaffed. Every store is understaffed and I'm sure these women are paid nothing at all. Every store is an inconvenience and you leave exhausted. Good riddance!!

• Fi
    Fiasco Oct 30, 2015

It is just as difficult trying to order online. They send you a 60% off coupon via email. Then just cancel the order for no reason. I learned not to order anything else with my coupons. I won't get my item but get stuck paying sh on items I would not have ordered otherwise. So I tried it by just ordering the one item with my coupon. They did not honor it. They cancelled my order without emailing me any info. I still dont know why it was cancelled.

JoAnn Fabric Olean, NY Jul 17, 2014

Ladies at the fabric counter can't help you because people are lined up. Other workers are standing in the back room. One register is open and customers are standing in line 1/2 way back through the store.

JoAnn Fabric Olean, NY Jul 17, 2014

I have had the same problems in the store in my community...Olean, NY