The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Joann Fabrics — poor service - management
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
This complaint applies to every Joann Fabrics that I have been to in Oakland and Macomb Counties, Michigan. I believe it is universal. After 20+ yrs of trying to purchase from this company WITHOUT being irritated I am giving up. My complaints: cash out lines so long it reminds me of a bread line in the former Soviet Union. Only women would put up with this BS.; men NEVER would. Coupons are almost worthless as almost everything is "on sale". Products are not priced correctly. Cutting area very understaffed. Every store is understaffed and I'm sure these women are paid nothing at all. Every store is an inconvenience and you leave exhausted. Good riddance!!
More Joann Fabrics Complaints & Reviews
- Joann Fabrics - thiefs
- Jo-Ann's Fabric Corporate Offices - customer service - corporate culture
- Joann Fabrics - very rude customer service
- Joann Fabrics - rude employees
- Jo-Ann Fabrics & Crafts - can't unsubscribe from email list
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - no one available to work the custom framing department
- Joann's Fabrics - lack of products
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - fabric department customer service
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - hostile irrational shift manager action towards mall security.
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - customer service and employee treatment