Joann Fabrics — management
I have had it with this store!!! On more than 1 occasion I havve shopped there to find the service is lacking, the people are rude and to beat all, they follow you around and try to sell you more crap! (Do these people work on commision or something?) the last time I was there, I had a problem because they did not want to give me a sale price on something that was obviously on sale or someone put a sign in the wrong place. The sale sign said 40% off and when I got to the register, the cashier said it wasn't ringing up on sale, so she called and had someone check it and they said it wasn't on sale but there was a sign there that said it was. They said I couldn't have the sale price, so I asked to speak with their manager, apparently, he is not aware of good retail practices, because he was already peffed up and huffy as he walked up to our register. (Which it took him around 5 mins to arrive at) when he came up he not only was rude, but a liar (Unless they changed their policy and I am not aware) he said that she was just doing her job and that it was store policy. I told him that this has happened to me before in here (Their signs are always wrong) and they gave me the sale price and he raised his voice again and told me "well, maam, you won't get it now." he was very rude and not likeable in the least bit. I will order online crafts (Not from joann) and never step a foot in that store again, nor most of the ladies from my guild that I have spoken to about it. I have been to many joann's around the country, and it seems to be their policy to hire rude, crude and immiture managers and employees. Maybe the companie is run by daycare children...
More Joann Fabrics Complaints & Reviews
- Joann Fabrics - thiefs 
- Jo-Ann's Fabric Corporate Offices - customer service - corporate culture 
- Joann Fabrics - very rude customer service 
- Joann Fabrics - rude employees 
- Jo-Ann Fabrics & Crafts - can't unsubscribe from email list 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - no one available to work the custom framing department 
- Joann's Fabrics - lack of products 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - fabric department customer service
- Joann Fabrics - poor service - management 
- Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores - hostile irrational shift manager action towards mall security.