JoAnn Fabricmanger

R Review updated:

Manger yells at emploees in front of customers, says he' been with the company for 43 yrs, but he treats the female employees like they are worthless. You are not allowed to say goodbye sweetie to a friend you've known for 30yrs. Now my opinion is there was no reason to yell at at the employee in front of a line of people. Now this is not the first time he has done this to the female employees he is a male shovenist pig and I feel sorr for the abuse from a man who works with women at a fabric store.My girlfriend is afraid to goto work because of this man. She has been with the comany for 2 yrs and only makes $7.90 an hr and has to put up with the abuse from this so called manager who has been there 43yrs. He must have been abused by women so he thinks he can treat them so badly

Feb 21, 2012

I don't know how you found out about that. But yeah, he did fire me. Because I called my female coworkers sweetie. Like I said you are not allowed to call people you know sweetie if you work there. He complained that some of the female employees whom I don't know well felt uncomfortable with me calling them sweetie and asked them to stop. Well I found nothing wrong with calling them sweetie and if they don't like it they can quit. I call every female employee sweetie. Some of them are old enough to be my children and they have claimed that I was hitting on them. Which is not true. I invited them out for dinner outside of work. They said no. I even offered to pay for their dinner and promised I won't hurt them. I never touched them and I was fired for sexual harassment. Thanks for understanding Tasha that the firing was unjust.

Feb 21, 2012

Also I told my girlfriend to get back at him by saying he sexually harasses her but she did not. I threatened to dump her if she did not. I met her at work. BTW which is another story.

Feb 21, 2012

Not yet but he would not have a reason and if he does there will be a nice lawsuit with plenty of epmloyees and witnesses who already come forward and will vouch of the way he treats these poor woman.

Feb 21, 2012

My girlfriend called one of her customers she has known for 30yrs sweetie not myself she was yelled at if front of customers who were appaled by the way he treated her not me!!

Feb 21, 2012

The person who got fired is not her or myself I never said anything about sexual harassmentnor did she I didn't write that comment and that person has a reason to be fired

Feb 21, 2012

If u look closely you'll the gentelman who has wrote about his girlfriend using sexual assault to get the boss fired is not myself or my girlfriend he is R.CAPIE I'm R.CAPLE I donKt know him. Or her so I hope understand I never wrote anything under R.CapIe and I agree with tasha4!!!

Feb 21, 2012

I'm complaining how the manager yelled at my girlfriend who called he friend of 30 yrs sweetie I do not work there and have not called anyone sweetie whoever wrote that has R.capIe i'm r.capLe with a L not an I I can see the misunderstanding though!!

Feb 21, 2012

My girlfriend called one of her customers she has known for 30yrs sweetie not myself she was yelled at if front of customers who were appalled by the way he treated her not me!!

Feb 23, 2012

I'm gonna try to explain this 1 more time. I do not work for joann fabrics, my girlfriend does.she was harassed by the manager for calling her friend (her friend of 30yrs sweetie as her friend was leaving) by yelling at her (my girlfriend) for this comment, in front of customers.It all could have been avoided if her pulled her to the side and then explained to her what she did wrong, not in front of people .com this is a complaint I or she does not want the manager fired just to understand it is embarrassing to be yelled at in front of a room of people no one else has told to lye and cry wolf about false accusations if I worked there or anywhere else I would be very embarrassed also this is a complaint nothing more!!

Feb 23, 2012

I R.CAPLE NEVER WORKED AT JOANN FABRICS I am a tile and marble installer for 20yrs my girlfriend worked at Joann fabrics and has been harassed by her manager along with other women there. Who are finally coming out and complaing also! I HAVE NEVER WORKED THERE!!!

• N
      Feb 23, 2012

I hate to break it to but Tasha has you there. Besides you said that you post as"R.CAPLE " and the other person posts as R.CAPlE Hate to break it to you but we were not born yesterday and "both" of you used lowercase "L".

Feb 23, 2012

I 'm sorry this other person who has a similar name as me wrote that awful stuff not myself or mygirlfrind wrote it she never sexually harrassed anyode or verbally abused any one all she said was by sweetie to a friend of hers then was getting a tound lashing bfrom her manager which was in front of customers all he had to do is pull her to the side then reprimand her that was it not cause a big camotion in front of customers she put her 2 weeks In and is in the process of looking bfor a new job thank u for all ur comments but I'm not the boss/manager

I agree with Mixie

I'm on a cell phone I L lowercase I l sorry ur wrong

Feb 23, 2012

And if I were to write that it would be pretty stupid to say I'm guilty of sexuall harrassment only a dumdass would admit it sorry u think this other person is me but thank u for all ur comments to bad I have no other way to prove it thank u for all the comments that were directed a the wrong person hope u have a good day good bye

Feb 23, 2012

What the hell are u talking aboutur sick and nice set up now I'm calling the cops I have everything documented and they'll find were ur server is

• Q
      Feb 23, 2012

The only one trolling is r.caple, calling the cops because someone disagrees with him online because someone is making false claims when he does not even use his real name? Most likely he created both accounts with both spellings of " r.caple" for attention.

• T