Jetstar Airwayschange of booking

I would like to tell Jetstar that I am starting a campaign against Jetstar over the disgraceful way my daughter has been treated by Jetstar. She is living in Darwin and traveled home for a friends 21st. She has fallen ill and needed to move her flight to the next week and when changing her flight she gave a flight number of the next week, she didn't realise that the same flight number recurred and did not pay attention when the Jetstar assistant mentioned a flight the week later. My daughter complied and payed the fee. Now we realise that the customer service person made the booking for 2 weeks away 18 May 2019 and when she contacted customer service they have been very arrogant about changing her flight to when she originally wanted to fly. I have had my daughter absolutely distraught over this and I will be relentless in my pursuit of condemning Jetstar in their disgraceful treatment of my daughter. Please re think your position, she has paid the fee to have the flight changed and shouldn't have to pay another fee. Please contact myself Murray Quinn [protected].

Mu
May 05, 2019

Comments

• Fb
      May 07, 2019

Disgraceful customer service. Cheap flights to book but then how many much money are they making by refusing to engage reasonable customer requests. Sure you can change bookings but it will cost you more that the initial flight and more than the price of booking a new flight. People use budget airlines because they cant afford to fly with with better providers. Not worth it. Save your money for a better experience.